It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did God leave so early?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Muhammad never even knew the name of the true God (Yahweh/Jehovah/I am) who sent Jesus. Nowhere in the Bible does God call Himself "Allah".
[edit on 17-6-2010 by randyvs]

How did Jesus call God then?

The level of ignorance on ATS is alarmingly increasing ...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Muhammad never even knew the name of the true God (Yahweh/Jehovah/I am) who sent Jesus. Nowhere in the Bible does God call Himself "Allah". The Bible is a far more superior book than the Koran.

You left out Elohim and Jealous. Seriously the Bible says God's name is Jealous (it also says that love is not jealous but that God is love
).

Back to the OP:

The other thing to remember here is that there's no evidence God was here toward the beginning either. The Bible says he was and many other ancient texts seem to tell of a time when gods were hanging out with us on Earth but there's no evidence of any god or gods actually being here. So I think the simplest answer for why they left is that - they were never here.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So he could get back here, quicker.

So he could get back here, quicker.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well, if you want the biblical reason.

It would seem that the world was struck with a curse. A long term one at that. So here is what happened going all the way back to Solomon and first Kings 11. In the story Solomon did a stupid thing. He had pagan wives and he allowed them to do the following.

First Kings 11.
And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.
4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.
5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.
7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.
9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice.

For all of this he received a curse. That his kingdom would be divided and most of it would rebel. And that happened in the time of his son Rehoboam.

But after this time both nations suffered under the rule of evil kings and eventually triggered more curses. Eventually that led up to the curse of the 390 years on Israel and the 40 years on Judah in Ezekial 4. As per the agreement of Leviticus 26.

After that time the Jews returned and rebuilt the temple. And that lead up to the time of Jesus Christ. And then another terrible thing happened.

Elijah the prophet was slain. John the baptist in the Christian new testament. And that action triggered the curse of Malachi. Here in Malachi 4.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And then it was just the matter of figuring out the details of the latest curse. And I found the major details of the curse in the book of Hosea.

Hosea 3.
3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee.
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hosea 5.
12 Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hosea 13.
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.

The ancient of days is really ticked off at the Jews and Israelites. When a bibical verse says I this and I that it's really getting bad there. 4 I's in verse 5-14 all by itself.

And then it comes down to the time frame of the curse.

Hosea 6.
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

The time frame of the curse is 2 days in the presence of God. And as per Psalms 90-4 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are thousand year periods of time. The curse is 2 thousand years long. And verifiable by simply looking at the history of the Jews for the last 2000 years.

And that is the reason for your inquiry. God didn't leave. He was rejected by humanity. So he rejected them.

So here's hoping for the happy ending of Hosea 1.

9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

God(s) left the Earth because their mission was completed. The trip to Earth was a gold mining expedition and humans were created to 'til the soil' (mine the Earth).

After years of life on Earth and enough gold was collected and humans were at least intelligent enough to see after themselves, the gods (and angels, aka helpers) returned back to their home planet.

The bible is not a love story between gods and humans..It is story of human slavery and warfare among the races of humans, gods and demigods.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I understand your point of God's precense on earth. But actually he never left the Garden of Eden (what it seems to be Heaven) When he desided to be in precense of Adam and Eve he knew they where part of him, untrained man and woman that needed knowledge of life and the true meaning of love between them.

Right after Eve ate the fruit of Knowledge between good and evil he realized that his precence will not serve his purpose. They were supposed to be knowlagable in the aspect of prosperity and the meaning of love. The fruit was just part of their first learning topic "trust". To learn to trust those that love you. Unfortunatly, they went the wrong way!

So, instead he hide from us his precence, but knowing that at our last bread of life we would return to him for a new start at the garden.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

If you think he left that place that you call "Earth" you are not awake yet. He's always right in front of your eyes waiting to be recognized by YOU.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

I'm curious as to why you have the number 666 in your screenname? You sound like a Christian to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If you give something a meaning it has meaning. If you don't it hasn't. The "666" means nothing. And I am not putting any label on myself like "christian" (or any other available religious label). So be assured I don't have to go to church, wear any specific clothing, sing any holy songs, pray or meditate. I use the bible for reference because it is the common book in the western society. If I would live in ARabia I would use the quran, if I would live in India I woudl use their holy texts. The truth is hidden in plain sight everywhere.

Religion is not compatible with what man calls god. It is a manipulation tool to not find him.

You will find him if you put nothing between YOU and him (forgive me for using the male form to describe him - it's easier but of course there is no gender to God attached). As long as you think there is one human being that has more knowledge, power or authority than YOU he will not open your eyes to the truth.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Why did he hide you mean? I know. I'm one of about 20 people on the planet who do know the truth why God hid. But with a possible nuclear war in the near future we're allowed to tell the truth. What a load off. Prepare for a truth stranger, but more rational than any of the bull handed down in 2000 years.

You're right, the real true about them was kept secret from Mankind because God feared betrayal and rebellion against him if the truth about him were known. Did you ever wonder why someone all-powerful and all-knowing was so mistrustful of people in the past? Worse, he feared Europeans, then mostly Romans, would side with Satan if the truth were known.

Not an all-powerful God outside ourselves, but a hidden composite mind of all the left brains in Mankind, joined into one mind. Favoring language because that is what the left brain does best. Therefore favoring a people best with language, Jews. Trusting them to write the Bible.

But his rival, a composite mind of right brains, more the builder than reader, sent a failed artist after his chosen people. Thus the second anti-Christ was Hitler, a failed right brained artist. Out to kill all the Jews. Why? That was God's core mind. His chosen ones.

God not being all powerful, kept the truth from us. And how did he try to combat Satan in designing Mankind's future? He used law, media, and money to control labor, more the right brained people. Sometimes losing control of the people he used, so some became corrupt, lovers of money and petty.
Some minds even became insane. Knowing American died to save them from the Holocaust, but still shipping out their jobs to enrich themselves. Others? Madoff.

So Jews flooded into media, banking, and law without no one noticing the why. Pouring into politics. Some Jews, just a select few, still agreed this knowledge was too dangerous for the public, so they used misinformation, and started an atheist movement to disguise the truth. Even most Jews were not to be trusted with this information.

Little truths were considered to not be acceptable for the public. For instance, many blacks are generally more right brained than left brained. Generally more artistic than able readers. So the crime rates, the social chaos, was predictable for urban cities. Even the anti-Semitic feelings in the black community , which is contrary to what would be expected from a people sharing the civil rights movement together. This too was considered unacceptable public information.

But this secret information came out from someone outside their tight inner circle. Becoming targeted for what he knew. Always from a distance, because they discovered a reference in the Bible to his coming someday, and his book revealing all God's secrets. And it was demanded by God, that whatever was done to him, should be done to those that attack him. Even killing his enemies was approved by God. Because the message was that important to the world in a critical time, just before a possible nuclear war.

So his attackers kept their distance. When he was attacked, it was mostly blacks who were set up to take the blame, because they knew the truth and used it to their advantage.

But Wall Street has bleed industry from the USA. Thrown millions out of work to enrich those who never work with their hands in building anything, ignoring the warnings against such behavior. The Devil being a right brained entity, needs to use his hands in us, or he becomes insane. Idle hands are of the Devil. Thus America is becoming insane as Germany once was driven insane during the depression. Paving the road for the third anti-Christ.

There is a mind above both of them, It is called the Holy Ghost. Where is it?
All around you. The relationships in Space itself weave its mind, as movements in Space in your brain weave your mind.

Jesus is the one core human mind with God's mind with equal power to the whole mind of God.

Now you have the biggest secret in Mankind. But to really know it,

God vs. Satan :Untold Story

www.godmystery.com...

Now you know why God hid for so many years. Why some hid the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join