It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello im new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
hey im new here

signed up as im fed up of seeing the whole anti israel and `israel provides propoganda threads`

i remember the day israel did the right thing and defended themselves against that u.n boat which ADMITTED on bbc news they were carrying materials which were banned.. regardless of their purpose they were BANNED.... there were around 15 anti israeli threads and im not going to stand up

so i am on here to help my jewish and israeli brothers

thank you

i wish everyone all the best

oh and i find it funny one thing.. you know all the palestinians.. they are imigrants who were kindly alllowed to stay by the israelis when they declared their independence..... israel did not need to let them stay int he first place

and why are the muslim countries who rise in anger against anything israel does, not reachign out and providing comfort for their `muslim brothers`... thats right because THEY WONT ALLOW THEM INTO THEIR COUNTRIES

nuslims dont give a DAM about their `brother muslims` and that is a fact

its time for people to rise up, realise the truth about muslims, put down the `stop the occupation` banners.. and put up the `stop islam banners`

thank you and have a wonderful day

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Oh-lah! Koh-moh ehs-tah? Koh-moh sen yah-mah? Ehn-kahn-tah-doh.
Now in English. Hello! How are you? What is your name? Nice to meet you.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
not quite sure whatyour on about

that language certainly wasnt hebrew

or even hebrew typed in english letters

CX

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi eli, nice to meet you.

Welcome to ATS, have you been a lurker here for a while or is this a reasonably new experience?

Either way, i'm sure you'll have fun, you already seem up for discussion on certain subjects.....always nice to see keen members chomping at the bit so to speak.

If you need any help with anything, just shout.

CX.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
welcome aboard,

i basically just wanted to commend you for your honesty with your intentions. we may not agree on issues or we just might. honestly i dont think we do....
but you already stand on solid ground with me just for coming clean right in the beginning...

may your stay here be as enjoyable as it is enlightening

~meathead

top topics

join