It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walbury Hill Crop Circle June 12th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
My Interpretation of the Walbury Hill crop circle, 12th June.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

First of all, in my opinion, who made it is of secondary importance to the message. We can gain symbolic value from the circles whoever is making them, would you not agree?

Perhaps we could leave discussion of who made the circles to my other circle thread and use this thread to discuss the message the circle makers are trying to convey.

Secondly, no symbol has inbuilt meaning, meaning is only given to it by the perceiver. I'm sure the circles have many different meanings to many different people on many different levels. No perception is wrong. Here is my perception.

Note - I got the oil idea from the crop circle connector web site, I'm going to try to make up my own ideas before reading others in future so my perception is not effected. On the CCC web site they suggested it looks like a snake and the oil slick has also been said to look like giant snakes on the sea.

The spirals/circles turning into eyes are a representation of the materialisation of the negative energy, the unmanifest becoming manifest, the negative energies of our greed and ignorance manifesting in the oil spill. The snake is used as a representaion for negative energy in the same way it is used in the Garden of Eden metaphor. The snake tempted Adam and Eve to eat from The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. You can also see a representation of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Ying Yang shape.
I see it as representing the serpent rearing it's head on the planet. Ie dark negative energies manifesting themself in our reality in the form of the oil disaster. Ie. Earth changes.

The question mark shape represents mother nature asking us a question;

Do you wish to continue to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil or are you willing to look into the possibility that there is another way. Are you going to carry on your ignorant lives destroying this planet or do you want to take this as an opportunity to look into renewable energy sources and save planet earth from disaster?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm getting more of a sperm/egg/cell/DNA/Stages of Life vibe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3c5dd4a12bc.jpg[/atsimg]

And how about the new one today June 16th, 2010:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5f09f62b17a.jpg[/atsimg]

Much thanks to Steve Alexander for taking such awesome pictures.
Temporary Temples

and

CCC

Also, thanks for sharing your thoughts OP. Looking forward to hearing others.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
yeah, Humans only do crop circles.

Those spirals remind me of the ancient pictographs of spirals in the cave duelings.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I love the artwork done in the crop circles. People sure can come up with a way to keep this form of installation art going. What I find amazing about all this is that people have not soured to the idea and turned to other artistic forms. This definitely overshadows Christo's art.

new topics

top topics

join