It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Chinese Media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Real-Stinker
Hey! Great... Another "made in china" product... So should we trust it and just eat it or recall it and get our $2 bucks back and no gas money to bring it back.

When will we all learn like the Buddah did from his mistakes?

Maybe it's a matter of National Security not to panic the cattle so we don't have a stampped... Unless we know it's fact stop spreading crap.

Now back to some good old Photoshoped UFO pic... Please.

Mr abc's

discloser;
For entertainment only and abc reserves all rights to it's Web--Bot bullsh8t.

But who knows????????

I am trying to read through this drivel. Are you alluding to the fact that the Chinese photoshopped/edited these pictures? Unless we know what is a fact? High resolution, clearly untouched photos where you can zoom and see almost every detail and imprint?

I guess the gulf fumes have already moved to your location from the composition of this reply. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The only one of those pics that havent seen was the dolphins swimming under the sheen. The rest of them have all been published and widely available. Just because YOU didnt see them doesnt mean others didnt.

Check out photojournalism sites.....boston.com/bigpicture is a great site for stuff like this. Usually links to other sites as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by standingwest

WOW! If I only had your wit of matrix words and Gods power of LOVE in the real...
I could bring Heaven on Earth in one iblink of a post on the blog I Love the most...
called ATS
... Your words make me feel fresh and new... Thanks to U

Pass the Peace... Please.

x

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thanks for posting those OP. I have already seen most of them. The one labled 28 days later is actually fire aboard one of the vessels that burns continuously, natural gas I think.

We will never abolish our dependancy on oil, it is used for way too many things from shampoo to umbrellas. All we can do is hold those that destroy accountable.

My heart cries louder with every drop that continues to flow. I can only pray that nature can forgive us someday.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I second that. It is a sad sad day for mankind. I hope this situation finally wakes people up to the corruption and vested interests of our politicians and their interwoven evil relationship with multinational companies.

Obama and his zionist chums at Golden-Sacks have already made a furtune from this by selling 44% stake in Bp and then delaying the clean up to ensure the short bets they had placed come up winning.

You see obama also wants to keep the job figures looking good so cleaning up at sea would be doing people out of jobs.

As always it's the small guy that is being stuffed and thats people using Bp as a pension investment and local fishermen on the coast.

It's no good going after corporations you also need to go after the goverment that allowed them to drill and stoped the clean up for maximium effect.

We have a cancer and that cancer needs to be removed but just now people are not even being allowed to ask goverment about the cancer that has already spread to other parts of the world.

Amero and personal carbon tax will soon become a reality if we don't stop them.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Real-Stinker

Thanks for your kind words.

We all have "Gods power of LOVE in the real... " but sometimes our egos step in and make us forget this fact. Or others try to convince us that we can't love our way out of a situation like this. But think about it. If love of life was a consideration here, how would that have affected the quality of the labor that went into building the rig. More importantly, would we even have drilled in the first place?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Thank you for posting these pictures. I find it so interesting that pictures like these have yet to truely be shown on the nightly news. Hide the truth and make up a lie seems to be the approach they take. I feel so sorry for the people of the gulf. There will be enough time later to point fingers, but right now they need to focus on fixing the problem.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've been an avid patron of ATS for a while now, and finally decided to join.
I have followed this since day one, and from the beginning the gut feeling was that something huge had just happened. And so it has.
The feeling of helplessness, of just sitting and watching something you know you can't stop, has to be on a lot of peoples' minds. I know it is on mine.
However, I have noticed that some people, on ATS and elsewhere, seem to think that banning drilling is the answer. I disagree. You could say the same thing about airplane crashes, train wrecks, etc. Every time something goes wrong you don't just turn your back on it, you fix the problem.
Safeguards and regular maintenance (strictly adhered to) are essential to any operation that involves machinery. I have seen first hand companies that cut corners in order to save money, and they end up paying the price due to injury and unforeseen collateral damage. BP is no different.
All of us use oil based products (try not to!). Blaming the people who use these products is non-productive, and what are you going to do about that anyway? We all know that handled properly and responsibly, there is no problem with oil or the drilling for it.
I agree that a phase-out of oil based products in favor of something more ecofriendly is needed, but you really just can't STOP using these products overnight. But we can be smarter and safer about how we procure the resource.

Good to be on board, ATS.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEyebrows

Well in this Bio-Globe we all take in and exhale the same Air.

Unless you have the world biggest Hempa filter... Save your breath.

So I guess you will just be running around in circles... Do let the Karma hit you on the way out... Friend

X-U-2

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
In a way this is everone's fault for becoming dependant on oil in our daily lives. We love the convenience of cars and airplanes, the cd's and dvd's in our players. The plastic that covers nearly everything we buy including the grocery store. We have forgotten how to live without it and now we're junkies searching for our next fix. This time we drove into the wrong neighborhood to find our drugs.

If we ever get out of this mess we have got to find better ways to live on this planet, ways that do not endanger every fish in the sea and bird in the air. In doing so we endanger ourselves too.

I have to take exception to this. I'm not to blame. I've been using petroleum for 40 years and haven't destroyed any eco systems or ruined any habitat. If we are to blame someone (and assuming this was not intentional) we can start with those taking the shortcuts and having a profit-over-safety mentality. I see nothing wrong with using the planet's resources. That's what they are there for.

No offense, but stop making mankind the enemy. It was only a relatively few individuals who are responsible for this mess. *They* need to be held accountable.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Terrible.......it's sad that we aren't seeing the extent of the damage from our OWN country's media but from another country........but the worst part of those photos are the animals who are suffering. Innocent creatures should never have to have their homes flooded with disgusting oil......shame on BP.....and shame on America for not doing more.........

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Each of us using resources individually is not a big deal. Were the population of the planet in balance with its ability to support it, things would function like a well-oiled machine..so to speak.

When the number of people on the planet exceeds its ability to naturally provide for them, resources get consumed at an unreasonable rate.

While it may be true that BP threw concern to the wind for the sake of profit, it's also true that BP drilled to keep the oil flowing for ALL of us who eat with plastic forks, drive gas powered cars to work every day, and use credit cards. We're ALL guilty by association.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by standingwest]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wow, those photos are pretty sick. From what I hear from the U.S. state run media, it's not that bad. It looks to me that our media is covering for the Kenyan and BP. These photos, just like the video of 9/11, need to be shown every night on every TV channel. People in this country forget too quickly. Thanks for posting these pics.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Stop trying to have your government seize this well.

You don't have the technical expertise in the government to fix it. You don't have ANYTHING to fix it.

What this would do is continue your country down the cycle started with the bailouts, where your government essentially started a revolution of privatizing profit while making debt public. And you guys went for it with smiles on.

If you take this well or BP, you'll do the same thing.

Make taxpayers pay for problems, let the company keep the profits.

Don't fall for this again.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by standingwest

Beautiful sentiments, thank you

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caveat Lector
BP can be blamed to an extent but seriously, every user of oil, directly and indirectly needs to be accountable.

Fact is deep sea drilling is pushing the boundaries. ie. risky business

Makes me glad that I don't own a car but use public transportation, which is not much better. But I agree that there is another agenda and it has to do with the carbon footprint. This carbon tax stuff is coming back around and this time they can remove the global warming fear mongering and input "you use oil, now you are gonna pay for it" gouging ploy.
They are taxing us into submission because we refuse to learn from the past. It's almost like Americans are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome! Believing the lies of our captors the oil industry and their thugs, the governments.
According to theorists, next will be the CDC/FEMA announcement that they must evacuate those near the coasts. If you don't know where they will be TAKEN, then you don't read this site. LOL The rest will be terrified into submission as soon as the first black rains fall - it's like they are trying to make prophecy happen in order to corral the American Christians. Next NWO.
We need to band together, get rid of our differences and find every single way we contribute to these people and cut off their funding. The rich cannot get into trouble if they don't have money. A good showing would be to convince all of our military children to one day just sit down like us - then one day have a week or 2 long blue flu protest. They expect us to fight them, try to kill them, be angry, be violent - they want it so bad their mouths are watering. We need to give them what they don't expect - nothing. Silence is for the sociopath what fire is to a lazy person - a motivator.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I could sit here and write and write about how angry I am. How much BP is trash! Etc, etc, etc........ But simply saying this makes me so sick sums it up. I live in Florida and this will effect us as well, and it sucks! I am also a Chef, and the fact of all this tainted seafood just kills me inside. Sad!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Thanks, SF.

Sometimes it's just difficult to watch people fall down the "Hang the Bastards!" manhole. True, this is an angrifying situation. But what I think will ultimately solve this is cooler heads and open hearts...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The spill has changed weather patterns as well. The oil is hot on its own, but also absorbs heat from the sun. An extra warm coastal system has caused heated days and extreme storms like those that killed so many in Albert Pike Ar. These coastal system are already steamy hot, but now its so hot it’s hard to bear it at all.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudbreak
I don't think there is an agenda, as this link is not even accessible from within China.

I think this may be legit because the pics don't only show the spill but it seems to show the pathetic side of America. When you see the people still going to the beaches, swimming and walking around in oil, ugly stills of the protesters, and the fourth pic shows two obese women hugging (Chines mostly are not fat) ... it shows a sick and dying America.... and the sad thing about all this is that these pics show some truth: America is no longer "America the Beautiful".

[edit on 16-6-2010 by soleprobe]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join