It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is an extinction level event. BP = Broken Planet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well, we had a good run as a species. I especially enjoyed my time here on above top secret. We will Nuke the oil. Massive methane clouds will erupt just like they did when they killed the dinosaurs.

In the meanwhile the oil leak will turn into a thousand leaks until the Atlantic itself is a sea of oil. The gasses will be trmendous, the rains toxic. The famines massive and total.

It was a good life. Hope yours was too.

The end.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by grom0007]

[edit on 16-6-2010 by grom0007]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I thought they said nuking it was off the table? I am just wondering if you are jumping the gun a little bit right now. Dont get me wrong i think it is bad but the end of all life GET REAL.

This will change everything but an extinction level event come on.

Nothing and I mean nothing is point in this direction yet. Better yet prove what you are saying and back it up with facts. Remember they said nukes are off the table they will not use them.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It absolutely astounds me that nuking is even an option at this point. I simply can not believe it. It sounds like some post-apocalyptic movie in which we got in that position because we did something incredibly idiotic. It's just crazy to me that it's already being talked about, I understand it's bad and I understand why but god damn there must be other ways around it...

Just mind-boggling to me. The ONLY option? I'm not ****ing buying it. We can go to the moon and create satellites and telescopes that can see many a lightyear away, we can collide infinitely small particles into each other at near lightspeed, but we can't stop this?

And a nuke, nuking the damn place of all things, is our only ultimatum?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
BP = Baracks Problem...

This is real bad...
But THIS is real funny:

i102.photobucket.com...

[edit on 16-6-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
WOW..we're all so calm, faced with death and extinction..see..they were wrong..the people DONT panic!!

Reminds me of "The Wall"..Pink Floyd..we just kind of march to our doom.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
just remember... when The government tells you not to panic... thats when you run!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
BP
Broken planet
Black planet
Burnt planet
Busted pipe
Burnt people

I guess it's time for plan B.

Tomorrow I steal a brand new black Enso off the show room floor. Tag both sides in gray spray paint. Go Raiders! Then, I go
for it. Nearest police station parking lot and Smoke the frakon tires.
Fill the parking lot thick with white smoke. Jump the nearest on ramp
point it towards the desert and top that stallion out. Where we go from there is anybody's guess.

YaYa I know I prolly won't get out of the dealership cause they have a kill switch.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I suspect that if this leak does not 'heal over' naturally, there will be demands to Nuke it.

Then the SHTF!

Are we all going to die?

Not all. But quite a lot.

The gases are our real problem and the silence on this issue is deafening and highly suspicious.

We do face devastation. We HAVE devastation.

But we lack the intelligence to sort this one. The fact that it was caused in the first place proves this and so....and so, we face our future, or lack of it calmly.....so far!

The worst case scenario is total devastation of the planet and we probably deserve what's coming for allowing ourselves to be distracted from real living and lulled into luxurious idleness of letting someone else do our thinking.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by grom0007

I don't think it needs a nuke to begin an ELE event....read my thread about Richard Hoagland's interview discussing a massive tsunami and the potential chain reactions that could occur if the reservoir becomes a gushing open wound the size of mount everest

thread

The well leaking isn't the only oil reservoir in the area....the region they are in is called the lower tertiary trend containing an estimated 15 billion barrels over hundreds of square miles. What happens to this area if such a massive hole appears in the sea bed............

I've read alot of doom over the years but this issue stands out and is something I am getting seriusly disturbed feelings about in the pit of my guts. Normally reactions to news are purely mental for me and occasionally emotional but this is hitting me all over on some strange cellular level.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Honestly i don't think anyone really has a clue about whats going on, if they did there wouldn't be near half as much speculation from all sides.

The only common factor is the fact that everyone can see that something is happening, weather it is a superficial event or real.

What date is the summer solstice? Should we be keeping an eye on the summer solstice?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Since my last post did not get a reply from the OP I will ask again. I thought nuking it was off the table. So how exactly is this going to kill every last one of us?

And even if they do nuke it and it goes wrong how exactly will it end all life on this planet?

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

No oil spill is going to end all life on the planet, that is just ridiculous, change it, at its worst, probably.

Can people just relax and wait for some real, solid information to reveal itself and speculate/ decide then?

The only solution is to apply political pressure on our government to reveal whats really happening.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

No oil spill is going to end all life on the planet, that is just ridiculous, change it, at its worst, probably.

Can people just relax and wait for some real, solid information to reveal itself and speculate/ decide then?

The only solution is to apply political pressure on our government to reveal whats really happening.

I agree I think it really bad but extinction level?
I dont buy it at this point in time could it happen I don't know but I don't see anything pointing that way yet.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I thought they said nuking it was off the table? I am just wondering if you are jumping the gun a little bit right now. Dont get me wrong i think it is bad but the end of all life GET REAL.

Nothing and I mean nothing is point in this direction yet. Better yet prove what you are saying and back it up with facts. Remember they said nukes are off the table they will not use them.

How is this for real, bunches and bunches of oil is getting in the water,
Said oil is dragged ashore or inland from a hurricane.
Oil covers power plant and said plant blows up.
Blackout caused by blowup causes a panic frenzy.
People get nuts Osama declares Martial Law.
US of A revolts because of Martial Law.
US of A is weakened by infighting.
China / Russia fight over our bones.
WWIII starts.
A lot of steps in that plan but none are far fetched in my opinion.
Just my 2 cans of oil.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I think at some point, we have to draw the line and realize we have no idea what the gravity of the situation truly is because we have no idea what is really going on.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Agreed, no matter how fast it is traveling when TSHF.
It is the fan that spirals it out of control and fans the flames.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

How is this for real, bunches and bunches of oil is getting in the water,
Said oil is dragged ashore or inland from a hurricane.
Oil covers power plant and said plant blows up.
Blackout caused by blowup causes a panic frenzy.
People get nuts Osama declares Martial Law.
US of A revolts because of Martial Law.
US of A is weakened by infighting.
China / Russia fight over our bones.
WWIII starts.
A lot of steps in that plan but none are far fetched in my opinion.
Just my 2 cans of oil.

And this would kill all life on earth? I think you are misunderstanding what extinction level events are.

Your explanation is a stretch at best.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
"This is an extinction level event"

No it's not and all these 'What if's' still don't make it so.

Yes it's a lot of oil and a nuke gives off a lot of radiation but it's not going to polute the sea with radiation so that everything dies.

it's a piss in the ocean realy but it will make money and keep the employment figures high which is just what obama and the zionists want.

Ask golden-sacks what made them sell 44-46% stake in Bp days before the rig blew up and Haliburton what they have been up to.

Americns don't have the power to ask questions but think they have the answers and should spend more time demanding answers for a goverment that has ment to represent the people.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Could not agree more Liebuster, well said.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Yes I understand what an ELE is, see I even know the abreviation.

A war is a very possible scenario for an ELE, it does not have to be quick just thorough.
You may think the events are a stretch but it doesn't take much for people to do stupid things, we panic.
But this is my opinion and that is yours, now we will watch it play out and see who wins.

Btw I think we both lose, just my opinion again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join