It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki nanotechnology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Is the Anunnaki aliens are uses Cyborg Nanotechnology much like the Alien enemies in Iji does?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Congratulations for the most grammatical errors in a single sentence! (sorry if English isn't your first language, there are plenty of native speakers with terrible English).

I don't know though, I've never seen an annunaki and haven't seen any real evidence that they are here or still around (or even that they ever existed to be quite honest).

Maybe you should show why you think they might use nanotechnology.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

why the hell are you churnning out thread after thread that asks a hypothetical question . incumbent on an unevidenced premise

ie - in this case that the annunaki actually existed

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
I don't know though, I've never seen an annunaki and haven't seen any real evidence that they are here or still around (or even that they ever existed to be quite honest).

Maybe you should show why you think they might use nanotechnology.

Perhaps the only Evidence are their Reptilian Shapeshifters

[edit on 16/6/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

That's my point entirely.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I can't answer your question because I don't understand it. Thanks for pointing me to a free game though. It actually looks pretty good.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
There is no reason to look to mythological or hypothetical beings to observe the vaugeries and strangnesses of nanotechnology . We the human race, have created, and are constantly improving nanotechnology, and are almost at the point of being able to use nanotech to improve the lives of humankind. Soon it will be possible to create nanomachines which will hunt down cancerous tissue and excise it, without the need for massive complictaed and dangerous surgery. There will be nanomachines which repair broken synaptic paths in nerves and maybe even the brain, and others which clear blockages in the heart and arteries.
While the mystery surrounding the Anunnaki may abound, there is no need to rely on that mythos to observe genius and science in its most potent form, just look to your fellow man . We are adaptive, intelligent, and capable. If it is science to the point of magic that you seek, take note of your fellow man, for it is we , humankind, who will show in times to come the benifit of our evolution, and the fruits of the labours of science.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How did this thread are moved into Video Games discussion forum, and I'm just talking about REAL LIFE instead Video Game in this thread?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I can't answer your question because I don't understand it. Thanks for pointing me to a free game though. It actually looks pretty good.

The game should no other than Iji

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am right near the end of Iji now, it is getting really hard lol. I am fighting this enormous Komato boss and I got a hint to use primitive weapons... i.e shotgun etc. It doesn't seem to be working

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Welcome to the internet please learn to english better so other can understand you more good.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Is the Anunnaki aliens are uses Cyborg Nanotechnology much like the Alien enemies in Iji does?

I'm sorry, I was a little codescending before. There is no real evidence the Annunaki exist dude, nevermind whether they have nano-tech or not. The Iji game is cool though

top topics

join