It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama, Former CIA Agent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
-----not to mention imposter, foreigner to usa, terrorist, liar, NWO lackey and taliban assistant.

According to Dr. Manning, Obama (born in 1961) enrolled at the very pricey Occidental College in Los Angeles, California in 1979 and was recruited there in 1980 by the CIA which has made it a practice since its inception to recruit college students. He was, by his own admission, a “C” student, a dope smoker and a member of the Marxist Club at Occidental, a co-educational liberal arts college. In 1981, Obama allegedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia University. It is atypical for a student to begin their education in one four-year school and then transfer to another school. Columbia University requires that incoming students pass certain academic requirements which Obama apparently lacked. However, Columbia had a foreign student program and the CIA has major connections and influence with Columbia and the nation’s other educational facilities.

The CIA needed Muslims or others who were fluent in Farsi and who could easily blend into the Muslim environment in the Middle East. The CIA persuaded Columbia University to extend their foreign student program to Obama, now a Columbia student, so that he might travel to Pakistan and enroll in the universities around Karachi in addition to the Patrice Lumumba School in Moscow.

the lengthy article continues and can be read in its entirety here

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

instinctively i have felt the man to be the reciprocal of an angel from the get go.

what are your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
why would they recruit a crappy student to go undercover at another university? seems to me they'd want someone with a little smarts, and I remember that Obama didnt even know how many states there were during the elections. I think he thought there were 51 or 52. I mean thats just sad since they drill that into you from about 1st grade on. that must've been some good stuff he was smoking

but now that the smoke has cleared over the whole "yes we can" and first black president stuff, he is barely fooling anyone about how weak of a president he is. I dont think he'd make a very convincing spy either...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

what i find strange is he was a "C" class student at occidental college and after a 5 year "gap" he excelled at harvard.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Who says he's a former agent?

I'll bet he still is.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by Totalstranger

what i find strange is he was a "C" class student at occidental college and after a 5 year "gap" he excelled at harvard.

affirmative action? I dunno, good question

top topics

join