It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians and the "transparent mirror"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

Originally posted by -Thom-
Agree with Xenyphadin. Pure coïnsidence.

I could understand claiming tampering, but not coincidence. Coincidence?

Yes, thank you. We don't get to learn English very well in Paradise City-land.

[edit after first coffee] Yes I do think it is coincidence. I know examples in which coincidence seems a very silly explanation, but it still is coincidence nonetheless.

Yes, I do believe in coincidence, call me ignorant

[edit on 20-6-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
the credits in the first video say this,

CG by : ("CG"= computer graphics?)
Ar. Josue H.C.
Mexico Neza

I don't have Photoshop but I bet it would not be difficult to duplicate the Mona Lisa picture.
Anyone?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Agree with Xenyphadin. Pure coïnsidence.

I could understand claiming tampering, but not coincidence. Coincidence?

Yes, thank you. We don't get to learn English very well in Paradise City-land.

[edit after first coffee] Yes I do think it is coincidence. I know examples in which coincidence seems a very silly explanation, but it still is coincidence nonetheless.

Yes, I do believe in coincidence, call me ignorant

[edit on 20-6-2010 by -Thom-]

You start this post out sounding like I was correcting your English or something; though I did no such thing.
And there's nothing wrong with believing in coincidence. Just in this case, coincidence is not the applicable word. IMHO.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

mwah, the last supper reptile is sooooooooooo cute!!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IcarusDeepSea
the credits in the first video say this,

CG by : ("CG"= computer graphics?)
Ar. Josue H.C.
Mexico Neza

I don't have Photoshop but I bet it would not be difficult to duplicate the Mona Lisa picture.
Anyone?

Good question. It seems like it's layed out pretty clearly if one is a photoshop person. I wonder where the photoshop people from ATS are about now... This would be a good thread for them to drop in on IMHO.
Why don't they show up and set to work on Leonardo and the reptilians?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Truely i am dumbfounded. People think, that by holding a weird mirror infront of famous paintings, then claiming they look like reptiles or spacesuit wearing ones for that matter, that this proves anything? How insane, and i mean insane, must a person be to think that we are scretly run by, get this, 12 foot, shapeshifting reptilians, who must eat babies to survive and come from either the hollow earth, or a fantastic planet called nibru, which is massive and in our own solar system, yet funny enough, we can't even see it. Perhaps they painted the whole thing black, just to trick us. Maybe B.P was drilling there and messed up, covering the whole damn thing in oil, so it looks just like the rest of space to us. Or perhaps, now get this, all of this is total B.S and some nut job, maybe David Icke, made this crap up, yet, the ones who believe it are far crazier than ickey boy, and they even use thing such as the fact Alfa Romeo use a serpent on their badge to "prove" that reptilians exsist.

Well, for me, the proof i give that the reptilian theory is alot of crap is simple: i look at people, everyone, those in power, those on the street, and see, that infact, they are human, and not 12 foot reptiles. I told you it was simple

[edit on 4-7-2010 by thedarktower]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You start this post out sounding like I was correcting your English or something; though I did no such thing.
And there's nothing wrong with believing in coincidence. Just in this case, coincidence is not the applicable word. IMHO.

Yeah I misunderstood you, hence the edit (btw, my bad English is due to early hours rather than a lack of English-proficiency. I just feel like making that clear
).
Second and more importantly, what I mean with coincidence, is that it is a coincidence that the paintings are painted in such a way that a certain editing in a certain program yields a strange result. Ofcourse, it can be a hidden message, but I find my explanation more logical.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
Truely i am dumbfounded. People think, that by holding a weird mirror infront of famous paintings, then claiming they look like reptiles or spacesuit wearing ones for that matter, that this proves anything? How insane, and i mean insane, must a person be to think that we are scretly run by, get this, 12 foot, shapeshifting reptilians, who must eat babies to survive and come from either the hollow earth, or a fantastic planet called nibru, which is massive and in our own solar system, yet funny enough, we can't even see it. Perhaps they painted the whole thing black, just to trick us. Maybe B.P was drilling there and messed up, covering the whole damn thing in oil, so it looks just like the rest of space to us. Or perhaps, now get this, all of this is total B.S and some nut job, maybe David Icke, made this crap up, yet, the ones who believe it are far crazier than ickey boy, and they even use thing such as the fact Alfa Romeo use a serpent on their badge to "prove" that reptilians exsist.

Well, for me, the proof i give that the reptilian theory is alot of crap is simple: i look at people, everyone, those in power, those on the street, and see, that infact, they are human, and not 12 foot reptiles. I told you it was simple

Truely I am dumbrounded that you did not read my thread. People actually still post without reading first? Apparently so, and how truly insane that is. That baffles me . I never once made the claim that it was proof of anything. Your post embarasses you in my eyes; why don't you read next time before you comment...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Truely I am dumbrounded that you did not read my thread. People actually still post without reading first? Apparently so, and how truly insane that is. That baffles me . I never once made the claim that it was proof of anything. Your post embarasses you in my eyes; why don't you read next time before you comment...

did I once say YOU believed in this? I was talking about the person or people who made the video. Perhaps before replying, you read what you are replying to, so who is the embarassed one now?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

did I once say YOU believed in this? I was talking about the person or people who made the video. Perhaps before replying, you read what you are replying to, so who is the embarassed one now?

You implied it by not making any distinctions as to whom you were addressing. Your thoughts are like some template you must use on every reptilian-like thread though with some minor variations. Why not try addressing the op when you post, that's the sane way to express your self. You just have some random tirade not addressed to anyone specifically , even though it's a reply to my thread, which would imply your thoughts are addressed to me. I'm not the one that's embarassing myself.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yeah I misunderstood you, hence the edit (btw, my bad English is due to early hours rather than a lack of English-proficiency. I just feel like making that clear
).
Second and more importantly, what I mean with coincidence, is that it is a coincidence that the paintings are painted in such a way that a certain editing in a certain program yields a strange result. Ofcourse, it can be a hidden message, but I find my explanation more logical.

You still think I'm like your English teacher or something. I could care less about your English skills, I can't believe you're still writing about it.
It's overly strange for it to be coincidence IMHO, and a hidden message strikes me as being more likely.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

).

You still think I'm like your English teacher or something. I could care less about your English skills, I can't believe you're still writing about it.
It's overly strange for it to be coincidence IMHO, and a hidden message strikes me as being more likely.

I do no think you're my English teacher. Relax.
And I disagree, in my opinion coincidence is more likely. But I feel we can agree to disagree here. Now lets see what other people think about it instead of repeating stuff, shall we

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

I just wanted to stop by and say I'm still reading, and it's always funny to see a page full of arguments about off-topic stuff that the mods have missed....!

Anyway guys, I believe the reptilians are in fact demons, and that Icke is a patsy set up to make the genuine conspiracists look like fools.

He probably couldn't care less, the money he's made from it all.

Every time I read a David Icke book, I end up having lucid/semi-lucid nightmares with demonic characters a-plenty, though while I'm awake reading I'm not actually scared by any of it. I find that curious. They're mostly disguised as people from ordinary waking life, though mostly people in minor authority positions such as employers, local business owners, local masons and so forth. I actually stopped reading his books because of the nightmares, even though I was curious to read more. It felt as though the entities were trying to scare me off from reading his books..!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Adding to your information.

All cultures have stories about the snake / lizard people.

We haven't even discovered many of the animals on earth, much less if there was another intellegent species that didn't want to be known.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

That thread has been done a million times!
This whole "Reptilian" thing is ridiculous, straight out of comic books.
People will believe anything.Particularly if it's on YouTube.

edit on 17-9-2010 by OldDragger because: addition

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've seen the monalisa's reptilian video once.But that jesus one was very amazing, if possible i want to do the same with the images of indian gods.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join