It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repeating Paranormal Visitors in Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Have you ever been repetitively visited by a creature from another plane in your lucid or non-lucid dreams? What about them was paranormal? Did you ever feel they were around you while you were awake, or that you would even turn and see them in them in their physical form from your dreams?

I want to hear about your experiences with being visited more than once by a paranormal creature in your dreams, be it what you would call a demon, guardian angel, ghost, or simply a spirit from another plane.

If anyone wants to judge whether these are paranormal or not that's fine, but this thread is to share experiences not give information that you think will disprove their experiences. I think that people are wise enough to judge whether or not a dream is out of the norm, after all, we aren't them so we can't tell them whether what they experienced is simply a dream.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
As for my own experiences, I've been visited by a man that instructed me to spin a wheel. It landed and that was when he first introduced himself as simply someone I couldn't escape. He told me I couldn't escape him no matter where I ran. The whole dream was extremely strange from the environment to the people that were present other than the man. I remember another dream from when I was much younger, and it was my first lucid dream. I began narrating the dream and controlling the weather, and in it I began to make it storm. I took shelter and met this man. Honestly I don't remember the other dream I had with him in it, but I vividly remember the most recent one.

I got to know the man much better in this one. He was very quiet and barely did anything except sit and take in his environment. People were making fun of him and I became very protective. Because he was so neutral to his surroundings, I began to desperately try to get a reaction out of him and he seemed to notice that. It's important to mention that I was lucid while this was happening, I was aware I was dreaming and consciously making decisions as to what I did. At the end of the dream I was walking down a beautiful hallway with flowing curtains, and the man was there. He told me I was obnoxious in my efforts but he noticed me, and that was my ultimate goal for that dream, so I woke up.

That dream was so real. He embraced me in that dream, and I could clearly feel the hug. I believe he was a spirit from another plane because I've felt many times that he's been around, and in my mind I can see him standing there. The next time I meet him in a dream, I'm going to ask his name and why he's there, as the last three times the dreams have been so startling and breathtakingly vivid that it was a shock. Now that I've thought over it more, it would be good to have a name and make sure he isn't misleading me.

Besides that man, I believe I've met one other spirit. I had one dream where this spirit was extremely upset and I comforted him, and the other dream was more startling because I couldn't recognize him in the dream even though it was very clear who he was via his appearance and how he talked, even his name was the same! I hurt him by not recognizing him and choosing to ignore him for someone else.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ai.therapy

The most recent time that I can recall this happened was upon my own request. I have a "guide" of sorts that I asked to see in a dream one night and she appeared to me looking completely different than I normally perceive her to look like.

That's probably not what you expected, but I do have one of interest from a friend:

For a while, one of my best friends was having a recurring series of vivid dreams that something disguised as me was trying to lead her over the edge of a cliff and when she reached the edge, it revealed itself as a faceless black creature.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yes, I am a lucid dreamer. I have a whole set of friends on that other side (don't know what to call it).

They seem to be my true friends, everything from sex and simple friendship.

These are people that do not resemble any persons in my real life. Sometimes I think I have a much better life in my surreal dream life.

So yes, absolutely, there is a different life in the dream realm or whatever you want to call it.

I feel blessed for both my realistic relationships and my dream friends. It's weird, but true for me.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ive definetly had these dreams, didnt realize the significance till you mentioned it.

The same reoccuring dream of men, with no identity, just felt the presence would take me to my the old high school I graduated from years ago to learn new things. Way to see the world, hell even telekinesis and there were a few others, but always very lucid. Usually black and white with streaks of color for which usually symbolized something of importance, like i remeber lighting that was blue, and energy come out of me like a aura.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have started meditating about a year ago

I can tell you that when I am in deep meditative state

I definitively feel someone or something

Is right beside me, watching me

In a peaceful and loving state of mind

But I have not yet see what it is !

[edit on 16-6-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Every time I am having a negative dream I yell out the name "Michael" and one of two things always happens: I either abruptly wake up or this "Michael" actually shows up in the dream. I believe I have had some astral experiences, but never fully conscious... they felt very different from dreams and I remember questioning if I was in the astral during those experiences. I have seen Michael in regular dreams as well as the times I believe I was in the astral.

He usually appears different every time, only twice has he looked the same. Once he appeared as a woman, many times I have only seen his hands, or felt him standing behind me. Once I remember him being just a bright blue light, in the form of a human. But, regardless of his appearance, I always know it is him.

I don't know if I subconsciously created him as a trigger to get myself out of situations I don't want to be in, or if he is a real entity. But, it never fails, if I am uncomfortable, having a nightmare, etc., I instinctively yell out his name and the experience (dream or other) either abruptly ends (I wake up) or I have a semi-conscious astral meeting with him... usually I physically feel him pulling me out of the dream and bring me to wherever he is when I yell his name... if that makes any sense.

Real or not, it is nice knowing "someone" has my back

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Wow, that really is a blessing brilab. So far, I only have two friends on the other side, and I'm feeling pretty bad about the second person and how I ignored him. I hope to see him again and apologize.

And scorps, that's really interesting. My repeating visitors always are usually in a very normal environment, even if it can be spooky it's never very surreal. Breathtaking, but never showing things like energy except for once.

That's pretty scary that it took your form, lufer. Whether it was paranormal or not, it's freaky that after all that time it turned out to be a faceless black thing. Uhh, luckily I haven't run into any of those. Please, please! No faceless black things...!!!

And JourPolaire, that's actually pretty great that you have Michael whether it's paranormal or something you've created. It's a pain for me to wake up from my dreams even if I know that I'm dreaming, and I usually end up in a state of struggling out of sleep paralysis WHILE still dreaming. It's kind of hard to explain but not pleasant. :|
I've consciously almost had one astral travel experience. A purple light that I saw while completely awake appeared above my bed and I began to feel my soul move towards it and out of my body. I thought my actual body was moving and willed myself to go back to bed in order to rest, and actually botched up my first and only conscious astral travel.
Off to sleep.. I hope to see someone!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ai.therapy

I couldn't imagine how it feels to be stuck in a dream... thankfully I have never had to go through an experience like that, but, like yourself, I know a few people that have claimed to have had that happen to them and they have said it is a horrible experience.

It's been so long now, I honestly can't say what came first... calling out to "Michael" or actually meeting him and then calling out to him for help. That's why I am still on the fence as to whether he is real or a creation of mine. I suppose one day I could ask him... but I've never really been able to control dreams and other experiences, so I don't know if I'd even be able to. The times that I believe that I may have been in the astral with Michael, I was never really in control of myself. I was aware that the experience was (or felt like) more than a dream, but I was unable to really lead any conversations or control my actions... Michael usually did all of the talking and if I did respond, it was generic one or two word answers or questions, such as "why," "ok," etc. What a great conversationalist I am, eh?

Like you, I have had the beginnings of some strange experiences (like astral seperation), of which I can't explain, and that's what led me here. I don't fully believe in any of this yet, but I also don't not believe in any of it either. It's funny, in all of the nightmares, scary, and uncomfortable situations in dreams, and such, that I have found myself in, I have never actually felt fear... I knew that I should be afraid, but I never actually felt the feeling of fear. I remember knowing that these situations were wrong and I knew I wanted out of them (and thus called Michael), but I never remember actually feeling fear... and yet it is fear that is holding me back in my quest to find out the answers to my questions.

The times I have actually tried to consciously seperate from my body, I have gotten to the "vibration" stage and I remember being so afraid of what would come next, I quickly stopped myself from going any further. It sounds silly to me now, as I write this, because I know that when I am dreaming, or "out there" (wherever "out there" actually is) I have never felt fear... even in the worst of situations (and I have had some bad ones), but every time I am too afraid to go forward.

I think I'm afraid of finding the answers I am looking for... of confirmation that this is either real or just simply in my head. I want these experiences to be real, I want to believe that there is an "out there," that there is a "Michael," and yet, every time I get close, I stop. Finding out if these things are real or not, either way, it, to me at least, would be a life-changing event, and I think am afraid of the "ok, this is how it is, what's next?" Maybe I'm just not ready for any of this yet. Or maybe I just question things way too much and I should just "go with the flow" for once.

Wow, these things are hard to explain, eh? They're very difficult to put into words. I hope my giant ramble makes some kind of sense. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on your journey and I hope you continue to move forward. If you do find someone (or know someone) "over there" that you feel comfortable with, why not try asking them if it would be ok if you called out to them when you are feeling afraid or uncomfortable? Like I do with my Michael.

And hey, while you're at it, why don't you ask them if they know Michael, and let me know haha.

Take care!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by JourPolaire]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Thanks and I hope that you someday willl be ready for the truth. I don't know of course, whether or not Micheal is real or anything is real. It would be a lifechanging event, though.

I've been away on a camping trip, sorry for such a late and slightly tired response. Good wishes to you, too!

top topics

join