It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring Cydonia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This is a more recent pic of Cydonia that the UFO community has overlooked, the anomalies are pointed out in it,

transcendpolarisation.webs.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Nice find!

Here's a little companion for your thread featuring Cydonia...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies Anomalies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i think i see em now.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Thank you for some new Cydonia info. Based on all the evidence Ive seen, Its painfully obvious that back when there was surface water on Mars there was intelligent life and a Mega disaster either wiped them out or caused them to leave.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Where's the "Curious Giraffe"?

Or the multi-limbed pregnant thing watching her progeny play?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeedBump

Here is is.

This is really from the site in the OP (no joke), as much as i would love to say i created that to make fun of anomaly hunters it looked like they did it to themselves this time.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
WOW!!!
I just saw Wally!!!

But really we must stop taking the piss. In all seriousness there is much to be learned from that conincidental piece of rock. Dead? Or is it?

But sorry that website appears to be a 14 year olds IT project. Cydonia is out there......

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by SpeedBump

Here is is.

This is really from the site in the OP (no joke), as much as i would love to say i created that to make fun of anomaly hunters it looked like they did it to themselves this time.

Are you serious?

2nd line

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
Thank you for some new Cydonia info. Based on all the evidence Ive seen, Its painfully obvious that back when there was surface water on Mars there was intelligent life and a Mega disaster either wiped them out or caused them to leave.

Again Nibiru is possible that caused this extinction. You ever seen pictures of the south side of mars?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I have or not. Do you have a link?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
People see what they want to see.

Cydonia is a VERY interesting place, but please, stop trying so hard to find "anomalies" in every single rock. And what's up with all the "possible" anomalies? The "researcher" isn't even sure if they're artificial or not, I can look at pictures of Mars all days and find a lot of odd looking rocks and name them "possible anomaly", "possible ninja training center", "possible fossils of cockroaches fist fighting".

At least try to back up your claims a bit.

top topics

join