It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes were a red herring? blackjack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Moderators; please don't merge this with other blackjack or gulf oil threads, I'm not posting about either of them specifically, but about a single idea related to both.

People put a lot of focus into the whole black jack thing, and there are a ton of similarities between how it played out and our current political climate, and there are plenty of threads that cover that...

But what if it's the gulf situation that the shadow government uses to push all their plans through, and the nukes and terrorist attacks were just things for everyone to waste their attention on while they sneak in over time and make it all look like they're 'trying to help?'

Obama has been saying things like...

“In the same way that our view of our vulnerabilities and our foreign policy was shaped profoundly by 9/11, I think this disaster is going to shape how we think about the environment and energy for many years to come,” Obama said in an interview

and using his executive powers for things like...

According to Sec. 5. of the Executive Order that details the President’s “National Prevention and Health Promotion Strategy,” the Council will be charged with carrying out “lifestyle behavior modification” among American citizens that do not exhibit “healthy behavior.”

nannystateliberationfront.net...

and we know they want to use EU treaties to 'lawfully' take what guns they can...

www.prisonplanet.com...

We know they're blocking the press in the gulf, and that they're already got security forces in place that have no business being there, it's not a stretch to say it will expand.

And I have a friend in iraq who told me a few weeks ago that he expected to be on his way home within a few months for whatever reasons, so there will be an influx of troops that have seen battle...

And all the dern oil spill this, oil gusher that, end of the world, apocalypse threads are starting to get to me, so...

Feel free to remind me I'm wrong about it all at the end of the month.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

There was a thread on here a few months back from someone talking about their uncle (I think) who was in the Navy and had attended a special alphabet agency meeting where he was asked to command a ship for homeland security reasons. The thread mentioned impending disaster or something. Gonna have a look for it now...

join