It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

massive quake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I will make this simple , there will be a magnitude 9.5 or greater earthquake within the rest of this year....
usually i can feel things coming like terrorist attacks, big news earthquakes etc... but i can not figure out which it will be only the feelings that something big is going to happen within the 2 days to 2 weeks of time line, no not exact dates but just within a time frame

but this i strongly feel this is going to happen

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by standupamerica32
I will make this simple , there will be a magnitude 9.5 or greater earthquake within the rest of this year....
usually i can feel things coming like terrorist attacks, big news earthquakes etc... but i can not figure out which it will be only the feelings that something big is going to happen within the 2 days to 2 weeks of time line, no not exact dates but just within a time frame

but this i strongly feel this is going to happen

OK

Like all prophecies on ATS I am going to hold you to that. Bear in mind that pretty much all such doomsday or disaster prophecies have never eventuated.

What makes you so sure that yours will occur?

Als, wronmg forum to be posting in, the mods should move it shortly

[edit on 15/6/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
First, ENOUGH WITH THE UNFOUNDED PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!
Second, why is it in the Oilpocalypse forum?
Third, yeah, it could happen any day now, so another person ringing the bell of doom is kinda unnecessary.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Second, why is it in the Oilpocalypse forum?

Anyhow, I feel it too OP. I also see a date: on or about September 9th!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
my apologizes if in the wrong forum

yes many people predict , and the majority are wrong, they just put random thoughts out there

like i said its just a feeling , most of the time the feeling i get are small and the events are kinda small say a 3 day news story , but this feeling makes me so sick to my stomach , whatever its going to be ( feel an earthquake) is going to be massive if it happens ..... 70 to 80 percent of the time i get these feelings something does happen, but you only have my word on that

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I believe you are right, but personally i would say your time scale is way too great. I would say that we can expect a major quake before the end of July.
I would also say personally it will be in the vicinity of the Gulf of Mexico or nearby along faults. Dont know about a 9.5 but id say atleast 8 mag. The Gulf is going to collapse, no not fear mongering but like i said when this first happened, on the very first thread, we are about to witness the worst catastrophe that we have ever known. The oil is the least of the problems, they will be able to collect the oil....."if they wanted to"
The oil escaping will be getting replaced by sea water, different density. Cracks have already been appearing. These are all steps to what?
What would make cracks appear?
Too much pressure getting pushed up?
Or
Too much pressure getting forced down.

top topics

join