It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Zecharia Sitchin says he's willing to stake everything he's written

page: 6
21
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i have one of sitchin's books. i think it's genesis revisited. if he gets these tests he'll claim whatever gets him the most press and book sales. don't be suprised if he latches on to genetic abnormalities that most likely exist in this queens dna because of inbreeding. many many many royal families from sumeria to the present day have participated in inbreeding.

but he'll say it's proof of alien mating or some such thing.

whether or not he's right...who knows.




posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9
 






Scientist cannot seem to provide any explanation for how primitive humans fit 200-ton stones together or planned the intricate process without the ability to read or write. Estimated to be at least 14 to 15,000 yrs. old, um, right out of the stone age? We are talking about stones that were made from Diorit which can only be cut with diamonds and there were exact cuts made in the stone as well. Boggles the mind to envision people who had no written plans putting this altogether!



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 



I hear or in this case read what you type but the bottom line is...we really don't know.
I have seen many programs with engineers who tried and failed....le shrug!


[edit on 18-6-2010 by KIZZZY]



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-
 


Yes they are...i have two of them...To me, he can definately stake it all.



posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Totalstranger
 


Dream on. If the test is actually done and it does not confirm his "theories," he will promptly cry: "Conspiracy!" and sell more books than ever.


The same thing can be said to skeptics. they will say the tests were fabricated and not real if the tests came true. it can go both ways.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Some more stones...


The walls of pumapunku were made of solid interlocking mult-ton blocks of diurite, the hardest substance known besides diamond.

How were these monstrous stones moved and what was their purpose?


I still have a hard time believe ancient man moving such stone blocks. I mean the average height down in that area is I believe 5'2".



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie
 


Good.

I was thinking about adding his 7 Earth Chronicles books to my Ufology library.

There are 7 of them correct?

Twelfth Planet: Book I of the Earth Chronicles ~ Zecharia Sitchin

The Stairway to Heaven: Book II of the Earth Chronicles ~ Zecharia Sitchin

The Wars of Gods and Men: Book III of the Earth Chronicles ~ Zecharia Sitchin

The lost realms: Book IV of the Earth Chronicles ~ Zecharia Sitchin

When Time Began: Book V of the Earth Chronicles ~ Zecharia Sitchin

cosmic code: Book VI of the Earth Chronicles ~ Zecharia Sitchin

The End of Days: Armageddon and Prophecies of the Return ~ Zecharia Sitchin

Is that the full set of Earth Chronicles?

[edit on 19-6-2010 by -Blackout-]



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   


Well, after watching this I thought to myself: "Where there is a will there is a way." This was raised by only one man so..........



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well, I spent one hour explaining allot of things regarding the Puma Punku ruins and what was necessary to make them and a bunch of other facts, once I was done I pressed the reply button and it said "page not found".
I will try again at a later time.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Deltaflight
 




O.E. Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star," from L. Lucifer "morning star," lit.

"light-bringing," from lux (gen. lucis) + ferre "carry" . Belief that it was the

proper name of Satan began with its used in Bible to translate Gk.

Phosphoros, which translates Heb. Helel ben Shahar in Isaiah xiv.12 -- "How

art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!" [KJV] The verse

was interpreted by Christians as a reference to "Satan," because of the

mention of a fall from Heaven, even though it is literally a reference to the

King of Babylon (cf. Isaiah xiv.4). Lucifer match "friction match" is from 1831.

www.etymonline.com...


Isaiah was referring specifically to Nebuchadnezzar, the King of

Babylon. That's c.605–562 B.C






There are approximately 400K asteroids in the the Kuiper Belt and Eris is

one of them. I know this because I went looking for the very nebulous Nibiru

and had to use the JPL Ephemeris. Because it takes 557 years to orbit I just

concluded this could not be Planet X, if a planet X does exist at all.


I do find myself intrigued with this old man Sitchen and of course have much

respect as well.




[edit on 19-6-2010 by KIZZZY]



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Elieser
 


aint that a bit*h i've been there i know what ur talkin about...man!!



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
Well, I spent one hour explaining allot of things regarding the Puma Punku ruins and what was necessary to make them and a bunch of other facts, once I was done I pressed the reply button and it said "page not found".
I will try again at a later time.


Well I for one would be intrigued to see it!



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY
 


See if NASA wasn't looking for Planet X, then they wouldn't have found Eris and Sedna.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

Scientist cannot seem to provide any explanation for how primitive humans fit 200-ton stones together or planned the intricate process without the ability to read or write. Estimated to be at least 14 to 15,000 yrs. old, um, right out of the stone age? We are talking about stones that were made from Diorit which can only be cut with diamonds and there were exact cuts made in the stone as well. Boggles the mind to envision people who had no written plans putting this altogether!


Diorite:


medium- to coarse-grained intrusive igneous rock that commonly is composed
of about two-thirds plagioclase feldspar and one-third dark-coloured minerals,
such as hornblende or biotite. The presence of sodium-rich feldspar,
oligoclase or andesine, in contrast to calcium-rich plagioclase, labradorite
or bytownite, is the main distinction between diorite and gabbro.
The extrusive (volcanic) equivalent of diorite is andesite.

Diorite has about the same structural properties as granite but,
perhaps because of its darker colour and more limited supply,
is rarely used as an ornamental and building material. [...]


there are many variations of the Diorite...i would guess that all those
variations do not necessarily need to be cut with diamond tools...
lets find out the real truth, instead of repeating the blanket-coverage that
late neo-lithic men were crafting super hard igneous rocks when it is probably
the rocks cousin that is superhard...while structure itself is composed of a much easier to work form of diorite.

lets get a study or test rather than rely on a very subjective & proprietary statement by one promoting their position & book sales



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by KIZZZY
 


See if NASA wasn't looking for Planet X, then they wouldn't have found Eris and Sedna.


Everyone was looking for that pesky thing including NASA



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio
 


I am assuming that they checked that aspect out when they made that documentary hmm? I could be wrong.




posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio
 



"The typical method of working hard stones - such as granite, diorite, basalt,

etc.- was by means of bronze tools; these were set with cutting points, far

harder than the quartz which was operated on. The material of these cutting

points is yet undetermined; but only five substances are possible - beryl,

topaz, chrysoberyl, corindum or sapphire, and diamond."

Here ya go:

www.theglobaleducationproject.org...




[edit on 19-6-2010 by KIZZZY]



posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
Well after reading the following Document by Johathan Gray I have found that my view on Sitchin has certainly changed.

www.beforeus.com...


I think Gray is as shonky as Sitchin Seeker

I followed your link and got as far as Gray raving on about the bible and how dangerous the theory of evolution is, I didnt bother reading anymore after that


-then did a search here on him and he didnt get a good rap

[edit on 20-6-2010 by lifecitizen]



posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
reply to post by Romans 10:9
 


Scientist cannot seem to provide any explanation for how primitive humans fit 200-ton stones together or planned the intricate process without the ability to read or write. Estimated to be at least 14 to 15,000 yrs. old, um, right out of the stone age? We are talking about stones that were made from Diorit which can only be cut with diamonds and there were exact cuts made in the stone as well. Boggles the mind to envision people who had no written plans putting this altogether!


You underestimate the ingenuity of the human brain/mind. Performing intricate manipulations has no connection with alleged aliens/ETs. First prove aliens/ET exist(ed) and then try to tie them to the ancients. Otherwise, whatever was constructed, however complicated, etc., was strictly human endeavor.

And for the record, I'm positive that even if a DNA examination is performed it will point to 100% human DNA. There is just no way that Sitchin could be correct in his assumptions.



posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

Well, after watching this I thought to myself: "Where there is a will there is a way." This was raised by only one man so..........


Edward Leedskalnin built a coral castle by himself in Florida. No claims of alien assistance or of Nibiru being in the right place to influence him!

coralcastle.com...



new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join