It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Gov: giving parts of Arizona back to Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
True. I wanted to go to this park when I moved to AZ, but it is not safe and has not been for years.

www.nps.gov...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

That is so sad, I am so sorry, it is so embarrassing that you feel this way but it is so true.
We still go to the lakes but everyone of us is always armed. And FOR NOW it is still legal to carry firearms on your person without a special permit as long as they are not concealed and we prefer to have them outside on our hips where everyone sees them and knows to stay away.
Sad state of affairs I tell you. We are hostage within our own country.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
AZ vacation being planned as we speak.

hey
don't leave without me
somebodies gotta cover ur
right flank

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Gee!
I'd hate to own that little patch of private land to the west of the closed area!

Well, unless of course, I was a Mexican smuggler who had a financial interest in owning land right there.

(Psst. Hint Hint, border guards, DEA, DHS, etc.)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

They make a .50 BMG upper for the AR series rifle and it comes in single shot or mag fed. you have a choice of 3 barrel lengths and 3 grades of barrels including match. It's also available in 3 choices of caliber: 50 BMG / .416 Barrett / .338 Lapua

www.tactilite.com...

Happy hunting!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crimson_King
reply to post by SWCCFAN

>The federal government is now telling American citizens to stay out of three southern Arizona counties. It is too dangerous because of armed smugglers from Mexico.

-FOX News Interpretation: "Obama Gives Back Major Strip of AZ to Mexico"

I lol'd..thank you FAUX

Oh, it has nothing to do with Obama, this has been going on for years. It's nothing new. But it is true that there are areas in the Southern part of the state that are closed and/or travel is advised against by the govt, including parts of the Organ Pipe National Monument. I'm not a Fox fan. They are just stirring the pot trying to spin it against Obama.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh when we go everyone will know!
Anyone thats armed and wants to come is welcome.
We will have some basic training first to assess skills.
Then if you are physcally able we will have the Spec-ops guys "learn ya something" ( bayou humor for you non - southerners )

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

We are after all being invaded.

not unless Obama gives it all to them first.
where DID I put my bug-out bag.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Not a gun fan either, sorry guys.

Regardless, the drug cartels are making things scary. I have an acquaintance whose Uncle was driving through south Phoenix and randomly killed in cross fire between rival gang members. Also, another, whose husband is a legal immigrant, who has been detained because they thought he looked like someone who had been involved in a robbery. There are real problems here, but I must say that the Employer Sanctions law has had a big positive effect. You don't see all the day-workers loitering outside the Home Depots any more, and the poor furniture store that was subject to constant protests from both sides and lost tons of business has not been in the news for a few years. I hope they did not have to close down, as it was a local small business that had been here for ages, but I never heard for sure. It's definitely the drug cartels that have me worried these days. I have heard interviews where they ask how the drugs are being brought over and the interviewees say it is via US Border Patrol and local Law Enforcement. The cartels corrupted their own government and I have real concerns that they may be corrupting ours, little by little.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This in no way is either The State Of Arizona or The Federal Govt conceeding Arizona to Mexico. It is far too dangerous for anyone who is not readily armed to travel to the area in question.

Consider the source of the OP's reporting is Fox tells me that Fox itself or the MSM for that matter is not to be trusted.

This is Govt being proactive in making sure that all people on both sides of the border are safe and protected. If that's Anti American you need a hobby.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
This in no way is either The State Of Arizona or The Federal Govt conceeding Arizona to Mexico. It is far too dangerous for anyone who is not readily armed to travel to the area in question.

Consider the source of the OP's reporting is Fox tells me that Fox itself or the MSM for that matter is not to be trusted.

This is Govt being proactive in making sure that all people on both sides of the border are safe and protected. If that's Anti American you need a hobby.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

Nobody is conceding parts of America anywhere, that is just standard Fox hype and anti-Obama scare tactics. But it is definitely true that there are parts of AZ that we are advised to avoid due to safety concerns, particularly due to the ever-increasing drug cartel activities, and THAT is scary.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Not a gun fan either, sorry guys.

So who will keep you safe and protect you from the criminals that have guns and want to make you their victim?

The Police?

Think Again!

It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.

Dial 911 and wait or own a gun use it then call 911 and let the police do the paperwork and clean up the mess.

It's a choice people will have to make.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am a family member of a murder victim, made my choice long ago. But I don't have anything against those who do own firearms.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

I am sorry for your loss.

My mom was murdered in New Orleans if she would have had a gun she may have still been alive today. She was beaten to death walking home from a concert.

I was also shot in New Orleans but I had a gun and it didn't turn out to well for the two guys that shot me.

Molon Labe

But back to the main issue here...

We must secure the border and if the Illegals want to get violent let them. They have a bunch of plastic coffins for all those cartels just south of the border if they dare come north and play.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

reply to post by IcarusDeepSea

Well where the hell is the AZ militia. Hell if they are scared of the mexicans I will go lead a fire team.

So you could end up being killed by CIA and Mexican drug cartel members? You guys do realize that the drug runners aren't running their coke on pack mules and guarding it with somberors and six shooters right? They are more the type that use NVGs, FLIR, and M4 assault rifles with hummers for transit. This is a situation that our military should be handling but they won't because the CIA is running the show.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Before you lead the fire team, maybe you might want to look into one of the main reasons the federal land is the way it currently is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join