It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost hunters of Wales,Cardiff real or fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hey guys ive found this video not sure if its for a real TV show or not, but wondered if anyone has watched it and where i can see more, also any ideas on what happens towards the end?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I believe all ghost hunters are fake and are charlatans just lookin' for gullible people to mooch/leech off of.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I cant watch videos on my phone, but ill hazard a guess that its to do with Cardiff castle?

I also had a look at whats on their page. Despite not being able to watch any of it but looking at the content, seems that their trying to do videos similar to 'TAFFWARS.'

So id take them with a pinch of salt.

[edit on 15/6/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Doesn't look like much from the video OP linked. Looks like they went to an old scary house and just acted terribly scared in front of the camera.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"G Day,

well what can I say, the guy was wearing sunglasses in the pitch black.
There is something off about the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm trying to embed the video. Tell me if anyone can see the video.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

thanks for embeding the video i had trouble doing it myself, looked more into these guys they go ghost hunting every friday night and are in the process of releasing a full blown documentary the stragest story ive heard so far is of one of their team going missing, trying to get hold of the video now, local police authority were involved.

Any more info you guys can get on Dave 'n' Adam will be welcome as im interested in ghost hunters and cardiff is local to me, theres a lot on ther socila networking sites

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

lol not cardiff castle, a place name Quarry Hill Lodge in cardiff. Unlike Taffwars theres no voice overs its actually them on camera looks like a real documentary to me but doing more research on the matter

join