It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron McCollum: Project Seagate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

There is a new video post via Project Camelot of an interview with Aaron McCollum. Now I am not sure of the general feeling on this guy but I think that any credability that KC had has now been lost by entertaining people who stories are so full of holes. Third generation super soldier? Please

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
project camelot never had any credibility and it never will.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

Well they certainly never will with some of the people they have been dragging in of late. I think the fact that Bill Ryan because of his mistrust of these so-called 'whistleblowers' and followed his own path.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That was really weird.

He had a lot to say.

I am very skeptical and suspicious of him.

At least it was entertaining, I guess?

Now I am falling asleep. So I think that is the next plan for me.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I think Aaron is very genuine and is telling the truth about his experiences.

I have watched all the videos from Duncan, Dave Corso and Aaron McCollum which I highly recommend on the project camelot site.... they are very entertaining, Especially Duncan O'Finioan's videos.

But just look at them, they have no incentive for their stories, they all look haggard and look fairly miserable and they are on the poverty line. If any whisteblower was to be believed these guys have to be it. The military are using them like circus animals, of course they are going to blow the whistle, wouldn't you?

Watch them all and make your own mind up.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wills

Well, I certainly cannot debunk what he is saying.

I just do not have the resources or the data to even Try to debunk this stuff.

He is very good though. His story matches up with 100s of other things extremely well.

I will check out some of the other videos you recommend. I agree it is all very fascinating stuff.

True or false, these are very fun to watch.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I have watched all the videos from Duncan, Dave Corso and Aaron McCollum which I highly recommend on the project camelot site.... they are very entertaining, Especially Duncan O'Finioan's videos.

I cannot speak for O'Finioan or Corso other than their attempts to PROVE their claims seems to be a little lackluster. For men with such supposed 'powers' there doesn't seem to be many demonstrations of this on show for the public. O'Finioan seems to think that YouTube videos of his gym sessions makes up for this but I feel that this a little wet.

The problem is that their stories ARE entertaining and many people seem to be swept along with them without a request for hard evidence. I, like you, would like to think that there is grains of truth to their tales but somethings just dont sit right.

But just look at them, they have no incentive for their stories, they all look haggard and look fairly miserable and they are on the poverty line. If any whisteblower was to be believed these guys have to be it. The military are using them like circus animals, of course they are going to blow the whistle, wouldn't you?

Surely the appearance of a person isn't a safe barometer to their truth telling abilities? Lets hope that with their growing media appearances there will be something else on show aside from hot air. Maybe a hypnosis session as per what was challenged to them at one of their PC forums.

As for McCollum, I have been to the Gulf of Aden and there is a real pirate threat there and fear that due to the regions hitting the headlines of late, it would make a more interesting location to set a story. I will keep an open mind but there a concerns that this could be another example as to the reason why Bill Ryan pulled the pin

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
amazing interview.

False flag in yemen, stargate in gulf of aden oh my

new topics

top topics

join