It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.P. Suppressing Evidence!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well.. just more and more are coming out... here is some more evidence how BP is suppressing the actual damage!

B.P. Suppressing Evidence!
www.disclose.tv...

just disgusting... first this is an inside job... then they can't control what they thought they could... it's getting out of hand... now fish and birds are all dying and they hide their corpses... they keep people quiet on HOW BAD it actually is... non of the MSM are covering this story as highlight story (what's new)... then they hide actual evidence of people getting SICK... this is just the beginning... WHERE THE FUDGE IS OUR GOVERNMENT...

THESE people should all be in jail and the information to what ACTUALLY is happening HAS to be transparent to people, so we can save OUR planet.. OUR water and OUR ecosystem... if we can... if it's not too late... yet damn politics keeping all this in dark.. till one day we realize we're too late....

[edit on 15-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Totally suppressed. There is more and more coming out everyday, but not fast enough. I don't usually watch Keith Olberman, and Rachel Maddow, or Anderson Cooper, but they are trying to get the word out. Sad thing that many people still in the region just don't seem to realize, they are still too trusting. They know it is bad, but not how bad.

I wonder how they are going to explain it once it also hits Cuba, the Bahamas, etc.

An entire region, chemical poisoning in the short term, cancer, lung diseases, birth defects in the long term.

It does remind me of 911 in the way they told everyone the air was perfectly safe to breath, and now look at all the health problems. They're saying the same thing now, except this time the EPA has actually said the air is toxic. The government and BP are actually trying to convince people to eat the seafood, air quality fine. .BS

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Reports just came in on the Keith O. show about the workers in the gulf getting sick, and how they were told they would be fired if they were caught wearing their own respirators and safety equipment. They were refused safety equipment because BP said it would look like there was an air quality problem. Residents are also reporting lots of illnesses which BP is blaming on food, bad diets, heat, exhaustion.......
anything but the oil and chemicals.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm afraid someone beat you to the punch on this. The video is already posted here -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Neither video links are working now, at least for me - seems that has been happening alot lately.

top topics

join