It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, do you guys think Obama will say on the oil spill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Title says it all, what do you think he will talk about? Do you think he will expose or acknowledge some of the things being talked about on ATS? Will he say that everything is fine and the fish are perfectly well to eat? (which was reccently mentioned here that he said that)

What do you think ATS? I personally think that he will dodge most questions thrown at him, and try to make it not seem as bad as it actually is, and somehow make himself seem like hero of the day and have everyone put false hope into him.

EDIT: My bad, I didn't realize we had a new forum all for the BP oil spill, feel free to move this thread there if you choose ^^

[edit on 15-6-2010 by toast317]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Your title is missing "what".

On topic i reckon he will say america needs the biggest ever hydrogen bomb ever made to fix this, and he is working on it. Send in your cheques so the thing can be made, and your all going to have a name in history.

[edit on 6/15/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The worse of what he has said so far is that all fish in the gulf are safe to eat.

I don't believe this to be true.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Seeing that my channel guide says he's only set aside 15 minutes to address the nation on this, He's probably going to say, that the govt is putting pressure on BP to resolve this matter and making them set aside a large amount of cash to pay for the damages. I doubt he's goign to come out and say, Well, we're screwed! We dont know what to do at this point... wich is what the case really is...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Please join the existing thread on this topic, found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join