It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just wish he would release some of the other atrocities going on around the world, rather than focusing the object of his hate on the US government.

Even if the alleged massacre took place, it is highly unlikely it was done to deliberately kill civilians.

These massacres however mostly targeted civilians:
prophetofdoom.net...
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

I'd like to see wikileaks expose some corruption in China, Russia or in the Islamic world. How long would he last then, when Putin sends his thugs out to get him?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

US creates illegal wars, they are the ones who need a wake up call ...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Maybe Wikileaks is asking people to understand what is going on in theatres of "War" and in our name, perhaps this link might help to explain how too many people die by a nod and a wink, or rather methods used. We are only kidding ourselves to think that the tactics used in Afghanistan and Iraq should be different. This link might help to explain the tactics as used in Afghanistan, and though I could be wrong, I can see the same methods being used in Wikileaks already published video of that in Iraq.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In the article the commander is not named, along with other commanders, however Jock Stirrup was in post since 2005. Jock Stirrup has been removed yesterday from his post by the new British government.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone remember Fallujah in Iraq? After some residents killed a couple of Blackwater guys, the U.S. leveled the town. They let most of the women and children go. Men (over 15) of fighting age were considered enemy combatants and were not allowed to leave and then they bombed the crap out of the city with incendiary weapons. Check out this link for more info:
en.wikipedia.org...

My friend in the U.S. Army was there and verified this. He resigned from the army as fast as he could when he got back but even so it took 2 years for him to get out. He was a major in the reserves and had done his time. He was a medic and spent days after that trying to help Iraqi civilians who were injured or badly burned. This was done with opposition from his superiors who he told to piss off.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

What a terribly ignorant thing to say. You clearly show your lack of IQ fool.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

Not really - the US is the major player in the world currently and has been virtually governing major world events since 1945 - so I don't think it was all that ignorant at all.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Meh.. like I said in an earlier thread if it isn't ridiculously big people won't take notice, they'll say 'oh that's bad..' and go back to somethin' else.

Far from history changin' stuff... but then again, they might have much more to offer so I'll just wait for that, still nice, at least it's something.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
reply to post by astrogolf

The last time I looked the Afghanistan civilians did not bomb the WTC.

Maybe they bombed the Pentagon! That would explain why the FBI won't release the CCTV footage - it would be just so embarrassing if some bored Afghan civilians decided to blow up the seat of the nation's military instead of going out for a goat's cheese pizza.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Many americans and even UK citizens need to understand something. If someone invades your homeland you will no doubt fight against them. If they offer freedom as they come in with guns blazing you are justified in thinking that their actions are not honourable.

Even if they genuinely are offering freedom you might simply be annoyed wit the fact they are invading. Why so many americans forget this is beyond me considering the fact that the american war of independence could be considered a conflict involving insurgents.

I guess as long as they are foreign and "terrorists" it doesn't matter if they die and their death leaves their children starving.

So many people that I try to talk intelligently to about this are convinced that these people are trying to kill us (Americans in the USA) and we're taking the war to them instead of fighting it on US soil. They obviously see these "terrorists" as cowards who hide in a foreign country except when they steal out during the night to plant tons of det cord and thermite charges in skyscrapers before driving past in a pick up truck or flying an airliner into it to mask the true depth of their evil.

How can you fight such ignorance?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Sorry, Tristar. I have no idea what you were just trying to say but feel that I may have missed something important.

Could you please translate for the hard of thinking?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB

Originally posted by signal2noise
How come no one on ATS seems to get all excited and whatnot when insurgents kill women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Car bomb goes off in a marketplace, a bunch of women and children are killed, and you don't see Thread One started about that here.

Interesting.....

Hey, How about the fact that the taliban just hung a 7 year old boy for being a spy. A slow and terrifying death, which failed to make it to the front page last I checked.

Actually when you got past the headlines on this, you find that the 7 year old boy was more likely a victim of the mafia-style retribution that exists in many countries in that area.

Taleban hang 7-year-old boy to punish family

Shamsuddin Khan Faryie, an elder in Heratiyan, said that the boy, identified as the son of Abul Qudooz, was seized as he played in his garden. He was found hanged from a nearby tree.

Mr Faryie said that there were conflicting reports within the village over who was responsible. “Some people said that it was Taleban,” he said. “Some people said they were private enemies. Some Taleban I spoke to said that he was a spy. Some said that it wasn’t them.”

The killing of children to punish their families has echoes of Western mafia-style violence. Under Pashtunwali, the ancient honour code of the Pashtuns, it is likely to provoke more vendettas and blood-letting.

Qari Yousef Ahmaid, the Taleban spokesman, denied that any of his militants were involved. “The Taleban’s enemies are the Afghan Government and the foreign forces,” he said. “We never kill children. Everyone knows a seven-year-old can’t be a spy.”

Of course, there's more mileage in demonising the Taliban as 7 yo spy killers than just mean old gangsters.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

Originally posted by Faiol

What a terribly ignorant thing to say. You clearly show your lack of IQ fool.

No Gakus! It's you with the IQ problem. You must have a hard time seeing where you're going with so many blind spots in your vision. Perhaps you've just arrived on the internet and ATS but, trust me, you need to stop trusting your own thoughts and start doing some real research.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise
How come no one on ATS seems to get all excited and whatnot when insurgents kill women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Car bomb goes off in a marketplace, a bunch of women and children are killed, and you don't see Thread One started about that here.

Interesting.....

Not really. I've long suspected an evil hand behind all these suicide and car bombings because they didn't make sense. It's like after the Rodney King beating when people apparently decided to burn their own neighborhoods in protest. Either they're not very bright or it's other people doing it.

Perhaps this nice bit of reading will clear any amgibuity in my train of thought.
Suicide Bombings – A Favourite US Counter-Insurgency Tactic

There's a lot more evidence on line for those who are capable of seeing behind the curtain.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by b.jim
This Just In from FOXNews...

We are going to go to sleep now, for you posters on ATS are doing a much better job than we ever will.

WHEN WILL WE ALL STOP MULTIPLYING RUMORS, AND START WITH SOME SOLID REFLECTIVE THOUGHT?

I cannot believe that you mention "FOXNews" and "SOLID REFLECTIVE THOUGHT" in the same post. I suppose that there's always a chance that you were using sarcasm and I missed it.

I'm afraid that there are people out there who believe that FOXNews is a news channel instead of another mouthpiece for the elite what's in charge (EWIC!)

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Just wish he would release some of the other atrocities going on around the world, rather than focusing the object of his hate on the US government.

Even if the alleged massacre took place, it is highly unlikely it was done to deliberately kill civilians.

These massacres however mostly targeted civilians:
prophetofdoom.net...
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

I'd like to see wikileaks expose some corruption in China, Russia or in the Islamic world. How long would he last then, when Putin sends his thugs out to get him?

Putin has an 80% or higher approval rating. I don't think a guy with thugs would get so much approval. Here in America we have thugs called the military and they are killing soldier/civilians. There is not a line between soldier and civilian when stormtroopers are killing your children. I think the hate is well deserved. Jesus would hate it as he hated the marketplace. It is a deliberate act of shock and terror and not a religious war. It is all about the money. Side with the world my brother.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I just can't get excited about wikileaks since i've had this odd feeling since it started that it was a front for some group or other who is trying to push an aggenda. Not sure who's pulling there strings but I just don't trust them.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigun_9

WE ARE AT WAR! CIVILIAN CASULTIES ARE INEVITABLE IN WAR!

Easy to say when the chances of your being one of them are about one in a hundred thousand.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

I'm in the same boat as you. I really, really, really hope that I am just being overly paranoid and they are the real deal... it's just so hard to judge these days.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
when will this new video be released on wiki-leaks?

im asking to make a second line.

in mood for a 3rd one.

some guys here say weird things and im like OMG WTF...

[edit on 17-6-2010 by april1]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

oh yeah i forgot to mention something really important in regard to your "sources".

you should watch this!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join