It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
The CIA & FBI have lied throughout the history of their operation, murdering anyone in their path in order to achieve their sinister objectives.

BUT .. this sinister activity is slowly being exposed thanks to the internet and release of FOI documents from previous operations.

The reason I feel so strongly towards the work of Wiki Leaks & Julian Assange is we were lied to about IRAQ and that's been confirmed time and time again and these lies need to be exposed at the core and the perpetrators should be made accountable - BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Wiki Leaks & Julian Assange can do this so for this reason alone they deserve our support in what ever way you can offer.

Don't just be another forum clicker swing into action ... this is our time to shine.

@jpvskyfreak, I'm with you on this. Not just the CIA and the FBI, but every facet of the US Government is out of control and everytime we get a glimpse behind the scenes, we see proof that they're working towards their own ends at the expense of the American people AND the rest of the world. David DeGraw's articles The Economic Elite Vs. The People of the United States of America and Is It Time for Law Abiding American Citizens to Stop Paying Taxes... give so much detail of what our leaders are doing to us just on the economic side. We have no reason at all to trust the elite of this country or the government that they control.

Every bit of evidence that we can uncover that proves more of what is being done to us or to others in our names, must be published to hopefully awaken people like mikelee (who has the audacity to incude "Deny Ignorance" on his avatar) and AndrewTB (who has the audacity to include the word "brave" on his avatar.)

And for all those who say, "what good will come of it", I say, Spread the truth to the masses and then we can rise up peacefully but in strength and take this country back from the criminals who have stolen it from us.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Here we go again and this time its a little more fishier than the other thread this is why:

he is preparing to release a classified Pentagon video of a U.S. airstrike in Afghanistan last year that left as many as 140 civilians dead, most of them children and teenagers.

This quote says it all, What is he waiting for I wonder if it has benjamin franklin written all over it? there is no doubt in my mind that IF and its a big if, if he does have 260,000 pieces of info, he will use it for his own advantage and we will not hear anything more about it.

Don't get your hopes raised guys, I am not holding my breath.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
You gotta respect the bravery of the guy, but to those of you who think he'll be killed eventually, maybe by "suicide" or an "accident" i will say this.

If he gets killed under suspicious circumstances then every single hacker on this Earth will decend upon the US military's computer systems. It will be all out cyber warfare with no clear enemy.

Just my personal opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

He is courageous : this is a suicide, or a life in jail ( there is worse thing than death ....).

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
One would have thought that the only way he can even hope to secure his continuance on earth , is to with hold the most damning items he has, and put in place a system whereby those very damning articles will make their way into the public domain if he dies... these things happen often enough. But what I am saying is that if he just releases all he has, then his life is just as over as if he was shot right now, and the information buried by the government organisations responsible for information recovery/removal.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
For every civilian death caused by the US Military, The US Government must pay a fine of $26,000 for every COW[Casualty Of War]victim. I wish I knew what this was called so I could get a fair estimate of how much has already been paid out. In any case. If 130 people were killed that's $3,380,000 going to the Afghanistan Government.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I think we can all understand the sheer power and ability of the U.S government, should the video he has in his possesion be of any consequence to any department of the U.S Government then i highly doubt we'll be seeing the slightest glimpse of it.

Sure, there could be a temporary effect of disapproval but we can be sure it won't be a "Global Event" or "The Most Significant Event in US History".

As for the video itself, all it could possibly show is that somebody's intel messed up somehwere. Even entertaining the idea of a purposeful strike on civilians is absurd. Let's cast aside our opinions and gut feelings against the US Government for a moment and strip this down to its bare essentials. The amount of time, money, effort and organisation that goes into a strike such as this would be monumentally unjustified for a civilian "Massacre". We must assume that it was merely misinformed officials. We're not talking about a handful of iraqis rounded up and executed against a wall in a sparsely populated town. This is supposedly 140 children and teenagers, that takes some doing.

Furthermore, labelling the soldiers who directly comitted this "atrocity" as "child-killers" is perfectly legitamately accused as slander. Any basic understandiong of social psychology shows us that in situations such as war the morals of men and women are determined by their outranking officials - Abu Ghraib - no doubt if the US Government is incapable of restriciting this video from entering the public domian then the few who "pressed the button" or "pulled the trigger"will become the scapegoats for a "massacre" and will be labelled as " A rogue few with a desire to exterminate" or some other such BS that the Govt. will spew to cover their cowardly untanned backs.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Apprently there is some 700-800 wikileaks volunteers worldwide and they are legal, internet, human rights, experts Its very difficult to track it down because the servers they use are in sweden and belguim and other countries

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
You know what I think that is " Germany Broiled" apparently german goverment is on the verdge of collapsing according to German press

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Relaxfreedom]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Well said couldnt agree more !!

I personally am on this site to seek out the facts and information that I wouldnt see on the main stream media pure and simple as that !!

Ive lost faith in our gov and media

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Relaxfreedom]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Does anyone know why the thread "Wikileaks is asking for urgent help" suddenly dissapeared on ATS? If you do a search and click on the thread title you get a 404 error screen...censorship or what???

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

This guy is literally risking his life

Yeah, he is. But... You can kill the man but you cannot kill the ideology. If anything happened to him, not only would it be pretty obvious who was responsible but it would just make wikileaks stronger.

Personally I think he has a total cluster f*** waiting to be unleashed in any such occasion. Mess with this man at your own peril!

IRM

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I tried to start a similar thread and the mods deleted it and e-mailed me .... there is something in the rules about "soliciting" and our support could be deemed "soliciting"

I bet it's been deleted.

I agree with ATS on the rule but I think as an organization they should get behind this one in a big way ...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
reply to post by romanmel

I tried to start a similar thread and the mods deleted it and e-mailed me .... there is something in the rules about "soliciting" and our support could be deemed "soliciting"

I bet it's been deleted.

I agree with ATS on the rule but I think as an organization they should get behind this one in a big way ...

I was reading the thread in question, and was alarmed about the 404. Thank you. I agree, ATS should keep this at the fore. The people involved have information that TPTB would KILL for in order to keep secret. Why they were so poorley protected is another matter too.

There are so many questions, I just hope the people at WikiLeaks get this out in the open.

These cables and associated media will make the Apache disgrace pale.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
he needs to release it ASAP ..his life is in danger if he doesnt, once its leaked they cant do anything

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Knowledge is power. We have all heard that old quote before.

When knowledge is kept secret power is accumulated. Then comes another saying, Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

When knowledge is used to put down our brothers and sisters all over the world in the name of global dominance something has to be done. We are all equal and when power is centralized it creates an imbalance, which is what the world is currently witnessing.

We can either allow this to keep happening or some people somewhere have to take a stand.

Where is thy brother? Am I my brothers keeper? Indeed we are responsible one for the other whether it be friend family, county, state, province continent or world.

I am sure that any information brought to light will be not to release top secret military designs, but to allow the world to see the truth of what is going on. Many of us here already have a good idea of what's going on, but what of the others still sleeping?

Remember United we stand, Divided we fall?

You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you" (John 15:13-15).

One Love, One people, One Earth, One Galaxy, One Universe, One God! We are ONE!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
there dirtier than putting a bullet in his head, more like take his family and tell him he can have them back when they get their documents back. after all their are a few people that would sacrifice themselves but how many would sacrifice the ones they love?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Does anyone know why the thread "Wikileaks is asking for urgent help" suddenly dissapeared on ATS? If you do a search and click on the thread title you get a 404 error screen...censorship or what???

I read that post, has it been deleted?

I know that ATS does have a policy about Soliciting but wasnt this thread up for some time before it was removed?

In my experience (as a long time visitor and not a member) when a thread is soliciting it is normally removed within the first few mins of being posted but as far as i remember this thread had been up for some time and had pages of replies... If i remember correct the first reply was from a guy who had donated $500.00.

I remember one of the last posts on the thread in question being about how ATS should get behind Wikileaks on this one... I guess they dont feel that they should get behind it.

My personal opinion on this is that although all the visitors to ATS are all sound guys and gals who genuinely care and want to make a difference, ATS as an entity is a pure money making machine that dosent really give two hoots about "The Truth".

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Truth is that the American military says its accurate against its enemies with little or no collateral damge against civilians, but the enemy hides behind children so who's to really blame here?
the Military or the enemy? the people who live there and do not tell the 'enemy' to leave ?
Assange SHOULD release the information if the military ISN'T up to what it states, 140 civilians killed for what reason? Did the pilot make an error? faulty equipment? poor intel?
without the video we won't know, the down side is that the release of a potentially damaging video could drive more incensed people to join the ' enemy'? whoever that is .
Of course we should just stop all wars, and listen and talk to each other instead of jumping the gun. But with religeon trying to kill other religeons whats the point? take out the people who profit from war and all wars will end. period.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join