It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This guy is my new found hero ...

The biggest truth activist of "our time" ...

My hat goes off to the work that they are doing I hope they expose all and bring the injustices to light.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Personally I cant wait for the wikileaks founder to be erased. He's a threat to the country. If hes willing to release this crap just to slander the military, I very much guarantee he'd give intel to the enemy under pressure. Classified intel belongs in only in the hands of the government.

Transparency is a big crock of BS. All this stuff will eventually be declassified in the future anyways. Way to paint the troops as child killers.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have a feeling this is about that wedding.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

The only reason the american military are worried is because it will undermine their cause? Good.... Stop killing women and children you scum.

Yeah... because its so easy to just stop. In every war since the beginning of man, there have been civilian causalities. A new generation of weaklings are trying to paint a different picture.

I would agree its sad, but this is stuff we are better off not knowing about. It the sad side of humanity that will always exist. Accidents happen and im sure the person that was behind this massacre doesnt feel happy about what happened.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Great!... so now he becomes the Lamb of your Eye... like I said... I'd rather die biblically than Stupidlly... so he Dies a Maytar... lets pray the light still has battery life left when they flip the switch('
')... I thick the Shadow people are already in his dreams he has no chance after all he has to sleep... that's why this is all Non-sense('
')

Mr X-U('
')

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

who care, it wont be big, because we cant do anything about it even if we saw the video..but we might post some useless blog.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by people=oooo

Hey can we be friends... I have a big secret stash of Survival energy drinks so i can stay up all night and blog with you('
')... your smarter then you text... I can read that('
')

Yours truly... X-Friend('
')

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This Just In from FOXNews...

We are going to go to sleep now, for you posters on ATS are doing a much better job than we ever will.

WHEN WILL WE ALL STOP MULTIPLYING RUMORS, AND START WITH SOME SOLID REFLECTIVE THOUGHT?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
If the U.S. gov't wanted Assange they would have grabbed him in Las Vegas this past weekend at a conference he was paneling. It was advertised and well publicized.

That was cancelled due to "security concerns".
He never showed up

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I know the simple minds love this stuff, the guy gets hold of a video showing an obvious mistake that resulted in the killing of innocents so they can promote their anti military propaganda.

But,

Had the guy just went ahead and posted that video on his website under the context of "breaking news" or something to that effect, thats one thing. But to keep playing out his black ops fantasy does not speak too well of him. The only reason he is "underground" is to drum up some more free press like he got a month or so back. Cheesy. Real cheesy.

[edit on 6/15/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Personally I cant wait for the wikileaks founder to be erased. He's a threat to the country. If hes willing to release this crap just to slander the military, I very much guarantee he'd give intel to the enemy under pressure. Classified intel belongs in only in the hands of the government.

Transparency is a big crock of BS. All this stuff will eventually be declassified in the future anyways. Way to paint the troops as child killers.
ah yes lets not talk about the truth. let's discuss the government spin jobs, and not what is really happening, surely public opinion sways when such injustices are done to humanity.

we are part of the human race first, and nationality second. intentional murder of schildren and innocent people is not right. sorry if that's inconvienent for you

and i wouldnt even blame the troops. i'd blame the training they get and their commanding officers. every action has a reaction. if you kill someone there is a consequence, that's life.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

The only reason the american military are worried is because it will undermine their cause? Good.... Stop killing women and children you scum.

Yeah... because its so easy to just stop. In every war since the beginning of man, there have been civilian causalities. A new generation of weaklings are trying to paint a different picture.

I would agree its sad, but this is stuff we are better off not knowing about. It the sad side of humanity that will always exist. Accidents happen and im sure the person that was behind this massacre doesnt feel happy about what happened.
how are we better off not knowing the truth and forming opinions off of that?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Wow so you advocated your country bringing its dirty little mitts into other peoples and using our leaders to try and manipulate us just so we can fight this unjust war that you are fighting. Right. Well then I believe we have the right to intervene and expose America for the Death Dog that it is.

DON'T tell people to get out of america's affairs, if YOU can't get out of OURS.

KEEP YOUR GREEDY MITTS OFF THE WORLD.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Dam-it... I knew it... must be that little voice in my head that i finally stop taking for granted... O-WELL... I will never not be-LIE-EVE in my little voice in my head again... I learn from my mistakes... and then i grow forward... buy buy-the-way did not Joseph and Mary stop every thing they where doing and went back home and register for the Census... Right? so we can go forward('
')... but now we have to Ask China to for some money for our... send it in to go forward plan... I think there Laughing at us and are saying... Go get a Job you Loser America... But... But... Jesus was a Loser... he did not produce any thing... Right?

Mr Crazy X('
')

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wow, three pages and fourty one flags for a video that is yet to be released?? Maybe we should all wait for the video before all the condemnation? Then again maybe not.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
How come no one on ATS seems to get all excited and whatnot when insurgents kill women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Car bomb goes off in a marketplace, a bunch of women and children are killed, and you don't see Thread One started about that here.

Interesting.....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
They will probably say he committed suicide with two gunshot wounds to the head.

No doubt- to the BACK of the head, with his hands bound behind him. And a plastic bag over his head. "Damn, that man WANTED to die!!!"

I pray for Adrian's safety. I fear, he will never see the Predator Drone, that kills him.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is not that big IMO. Something I presumed was happening. Probably a Vatican inside job

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hulk Hogan

ah intentional murder of schildren and innocent people is not right. sorry if that's inconvienent for you

and i wouldnt even blame the troops. i'd blame the training they get and their commanding officers. every action has a reaction. if you kill someone there is a consequence, that's life.

And you see that's what the problem. EVEN though it was an accident, there are people out there that will always say it was done purposely. You thing anyone in the chain of command knew there were women and children in there? No. Intel is gathered and when its cross referenced and deemed legit its used. It doesn't always check out. This guys just trying to become a hero and its obviously working.

I'm not against this type of info specifically being made public, its no secret that it happened. The problem is what benefit do we have from seeing the video? Seriously.

As for the thousands of cables out there. That stuff is better off not being snooped through. As citizens we never know the whole story and its simply idiotic to demand the whole story when security is far more sensitive than most of you believe. Without it there would be many wars over what we are dealing with now.

You guys should all be angry about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Odds are you arent. All because the makeup of war is different doesn't justify the way most of you are acting. Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I just can't believe the clulessness of some people. WE ARE AT WAR! CIVILIAN CASULTIES ARE INEVITABLE IN WAR! Is the military suppose to drop leaflets or announce via loudspeaker when we are going to attack? The U.S. has lost the concept of "Total War" and that is why we haven't won one since WW2. If the allies didn't have that concept of "Total War" when bombing Dresden or Berlin, then all of Europe would be speaking German right now. Grow the hell up people, war is hell!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join