It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Has anyone seen these chats yet?

On May 21, 22-year-old Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning initiated a series of online chats with former hacker Adrian Lamo after a story on Lamo was published at Wired.com.

Lamo tipped off the FBI and the Army about Manning’s claims

Read More www.wired.com...

Here is abit of the chat: (there is lots more if you visit the website)

I hate lamo

edit to add: Manning also mentions vatican sex scandals and broiling Germany, he says there is so many that he has possibly become desentsitized to it all. check out the website with the fuller log of chats.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Lady_Tuatha]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hope it gets released soon.

The only reason the american military are worried is because it will undermine their cause? Good.... Stop killing women and children you scum.

I hope the people who gave the orders and those who dropped the bombs are exposed and hunted down in the streets and hung from a tree by concerned citizens.

I cant beleive people still think they are spreading freedom and democrocy in the middle east. All your doing now is trying to suppress the backlash from your horrible war crimes. No wonder Al CIAda is in record numbers and the Taliban are recruiting non stop.

You dig your own graves America. Funny, i have never seen the Canadians, Australians, British,Polish or any other forces in these so called coalitions kill so many vast numbers of civi's.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh come ON! Smart people like Assange have failsafes and deadman switches in place so that if he ever dies suspiciously... unknown people will activate a certain computational process that will release something bad... it kinda sucks but in order to cover his ass, he cant release everything he gets because then it loses its value as leverage. so hes gotta have somethin on obama or someone up high so he can kinda blackmail them into not killing him... kinda sounds funny to say. you gotta blackmail someone into not killing you... but i guess its probly not very uncommon for people to do this in various ways. and in a way, he has to save the worse stuff to use as the "blackmail". no there will be no bullets... if he was taken out it would probably by with nano-assassins. they could send any number of microscopic nanobots into your body programmed to do certain things that cause any number of conditions or they can even lie dormant until a later activation date chosen by the assassin. then they can leave the body... as if they could be detected with todays standards anyway. yeah, nano is probably one of the biggest forces unseen...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
anyone with half of their brain working knows that these are illegal wars and most killed are civilians, US has no business there, they should not explore those people and their lives

they will say well, the kids had bombs on their asses, so they had to kill them all

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Manning also mentions vatican sex scandals and broiling Germany, he says there is so many that he has possibly become desentsitized to it all. check out the website with the fuller log of chats.

I'm sorry I didn't check the link yet as I am tad bit busy at the moment
But are you saying that these Vatican scandals are on that link?

More info on this would be greatly apreciated
Sorry for the inconvenience i'm just running left and right here, very busy at the moment.

Thx

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Here is where he mentions the vatican:

So I am assuming that he has lots more info that is not just related to the war.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
hey... I have to research this but isn't this a Web bot hit???? i am going to look at some archives but I could swear that the web bot message stated that "secrets were to be revealed and the house will fall" ???? but the author stated that it was with the banking system or the vatican??? need to find out further... does anyone know about this web bot thingy..???

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I am afraid that is exactly what the CIA wants.

peace

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i still think its a CIA front.

the whole thing seems like the plot out of a predictable movie.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
When is the video expected to be released and where?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

It's possible. I knew a girl in high school who committed suicide. Somehow, she shot herself twice in the head with a shotgun. True story.

Anyhow, I have been waiting for this video for a while. It'll be out within two weeks, I'm sure. Should be interesting to watch.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
reply to post by America?

I think they will find that he died from water boarding himself while bound and gagged with two bullet holes in his head.

LOL. you're right.

link   
reply to post by Breifne

Assange is an Australian, not an American like Debs. Although he could certainly be charged with espionage, it would be a good deal more difficult for the U.S. to prosecute him without Australia's assistance. Some poster on another thread mentioned treason charges which would not apply to him either unless the Aussies are charging him under their own laws. But he sure needs to stay out of the U.S.

I agree that he has himself effectively covered; as a 'hacker' with connections most of us can only imagine, he is probably more dangerous dead than alive. I do not think TPTB really want to create an internet martyr.

He is high-tech 'muckraker' and we need more of them, not fewer. We need lies and deceits revealed, not buried. And the age of information technology allows us all to get news that has historically been buried, covered up, and destroyed. In my opinion, he deserves our thanks and praise. He certainly has mine.

link   
lying bastard this isn't doom to our species! LOL

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

Greetings Nano-Smart-Dust,

Aren't we all at this point walking dead... the Big Sun is in play and it's getting Flared up... there are BIGGER things to worry about in the world... besides WW3 will start and nobody will car once we are all in Survival mode... but would there be a Wiki Wiki if there was no internet... we need to prepare for the bigger Show not a Nano-Wiki to take our Nano-Minds off the World of the Real('
') besides the X-37AI can zappp you anywhere you lay with a Gamma ray not to mention see and hear you Grunting in the Latreen yelling out for toilet paper holding your Magaazine and yes it has X-Ray vision(allegedly)

Mr X('
')

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If the U.S. gov't wanted Assange they would have grabbed him in Las Vegas this past weekend at a conference he was paneling. It was advertised and well publicized. Sweden also has an extradition treaty with the U.S. which encompasses national security issues. So you tell me how "underground" this guy truly is?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

My Lai happened in 1968. The Vietnam war did not end till 1973. How was it the beginning of the end? Most of the secrets of the entire massacre did not come out till years later and even then one of the main protagonist involved died in a helo crash.

While this supposed massacre that happened is sad nobody will intentionally go after civilians on purpose. It doesn't make much political sense, even if nobody found out. I am sure that the families of the fallen were well taken care of by the US Govt.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by gixxerblade]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
and so it begins....i love how this government talks about spreading freedom but its litered with murdering of children.....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I don't want to go too far, but maybe they will expose something in 2012.

We can only wait and see.

Or maybe WikiLeaks will be the catalyst for something happening in 2012 ? WikiLeaks remind me of the mythological Hydra that had nine heads which in this case would consist of : —

1. Assange,
2. Phillip Adams,
3. Wang Dan,
4. CJ Hinke,
5. Ben Laurie,
6. Tashi Namgyal Khamsitsang,
7. Xiao Qiang,
8. Chico Whitaker,
9. Wang Youcaiand

And as legend goes - for each head cut off it will grow two more - add to that their army of 1,200 volunteers and there potential becomes pretty much unstoppable - bit like Neo ( Matrix ) but from a more level headed perspective - the person I worry about most is Manning and Lamo well I just pity him.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by destiny-fate]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hulk Hogan

O... Look the sleeping Giant Awoke... so whats new in Disney oz world... but all .gov's of the world drink there share of the blood not just USA... I'm playing nice, i like the Hulkster, and Roudy Piper i was allowed to watch them sometimes until Super-Fly stop flying...

Peace Brother and welcome to the Blue-Beam show('
')

Mr X

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join