It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

Originally posted by Faiol
reply to post by SevenThunders

US creates illegal wars, they are the ones who need a wake up call ...

What a terribly ignorant thing to say. You clearly show your lack of IQ fool.

Gakus,

Look in the mirror before you call somebody a fool.

Were the alleged 9/11 terrorists from Iraq, or Afghanistan? Why is the US not bombing the crap out of Saudi Arabia?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Yep, I just can't help but feel it's another example of some sort of Michael Moore project.

Vive la ATS!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by bigun_9

WE ARE AT WAR! CIVILIAN CASULTIES ARE INEVITABLE IN WAR!

Easy to say when the chances of your being one of them are about one in a hundred thousand.

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by exile1981

I'm in the same boat as you. I really, really, really hope that I am just being overly paranoid and they are the real deal... it's just so hard to judge these days.

I say, judge them by their actions/output. That's why I don't trust FOXNews or any of the mainstream media that I've had the displeasure to view/read especially the "unbiased", "independent" BBC. (Yea, right!)

I've yet to see anything suspicious about WikiLeaks except for their extraordinary ability to stay alive in a world where whistleblowers are often accidentally or intentionally killing themselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghofer
en.wikipedia.org...

I'd seriously question anything like this where their "former military" sources weren't even at that battle.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnJasper
Perhaps this nice bit of reading will clear any amgibuity in my train of thought.
Suicide Bombings – A Favourite US Counter-Insurgency Tactic

So, you're basing your theory of the US supporting suicide bombers on that one source? Some SAS guys got rolled up with weapons, explosives and remote detention devices? That's pretty freakin' weak.

There's a lot more evidence on line for those who are capable of seeing behind the curtain.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And all this is happening and the video is getting ready to be released while it's been disclosed that Afghanistan is sitting on $1 trillion of minerals and metal? And we may lose our privileges to remain in Afghanistan if the video should cause an uprising against us, domestically and otherwise.

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out; and what happens to the WikiLeaks owner. I applaud the guy but I wouldn't wanna be him.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I didnt skim through teh wholepost, but there's somepretty good stuff just posted today on WIKILEAKS.....Check it out!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i urge all those with a facebook account to join wikileaks facebook page which is 200 users away from 40 thousand members.

facebook wikileaks

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I've recently found out that there is a hunt going on for the owners. I'm going to be posting more on the topic later.

As to this thread, it's great that their releasing this, and it's weird how they're kicking it into high gear to find the founders.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Double post, sorry.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by The Lewn]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Assange is a money grabbing attention whore, and if he really had the best interests of the people of the world at mind he would have released the documents immediately instead of whoring them out for the most attention and publicity he could receive thus lining his pockets under the guise of server fees and advertising expenses.

cryptome.org...

Assange additionally was the one that sold manning out.

cryptome.org...

Cryptome has been in existance for a very long time and the site owner has a well warranted axe to grind against Mr. Assange. We're all for denying ignorance here, so instead of praising the man why don't you ask yourselves why the cables havnt been released yet?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Traffic]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

Perhaps this nice bit of reading will clear any ambiguity in my train of thought.
Suicide Bombings – A Favourite US Counter-Insurgency Tactic

So, you're basing your theory of the US supporting suicide bombers on that one source? Some SAS guys got rolled up with weapons, explosives and remote detention devices? That's pretty freakin' weak.

There's a lot more evidence on line for those who are capable of seeing behind the curtain.

Although you diminished a long article into one specific incidence, I admit that it's not case proven beyond a doubt but when soldiers are caught in the act, get their photo taken and then get busted out pretty sharpish by their unit, it's certainly a start.

However, this wasn't my first introduction to this tactic. Unfortunately, I'm not in possession of the first link that provided evidence to support my suspicions but I'll mention them generally. One was an alleged car bomb attack on a procession of vehicles in Palestine which officially carried a reported amount of explosive. However, the reporter highlighted glaring discrepancies with the account that questioned the size of the crater left in the roadway plus the fact that underground pipes were bent upwards instead of down. This suggested a missile attack that penetrated the ground first rather than an above ground explosion especially as the amount of explosive reported could hardly have created the size of the crater.

I'm not in any way qualified to judge explosive forensic evidence but the inference from this report was fairly convincing. Add that to a recent report by Pakistanis who reported that suicide bombings and insurgent attacks ramped up when Blackwater showed up in the area.

Interior secretary issued notice in Blackwater plea

Illegal weapons: Seeking search of US embassy, he said the day Blackwater had stepped into Pakistan, terror acts and suicide attacks had been scaled up. The counsel also alleged that in the US embassy illegal arms and ammunition were being stored, which were being used for “sabotage acts” in the country.

Then there's this report about the confusion between al-queda and Afghan freedom fighters:
How to set up an Al-Qaeda cell

The first large-scale resistance operation was launched against the Americans in al-Fallujah in spring 2004, a year after the country’s occupation. The entire village, located 100 kilometers away from Baghdad, rebelled, though the Americans believed they had won totally.

The Americans had to retreat from the village. They started bombarding al-Fallujah with depleted uranium missiles, launched a gas attack, burned women and children alive – I saw the pictures; they are on the web as well.

Even women fought together with men. It’s very rare in the Islam world – women take up arms only in extreme situations.

There was growing international discontent over the cruelty of the Americans. That’s when the Americans declared that it was not Iraqi guerrillas, but the sinister Al-Qaeda fighting against them in al-Fallujah. To be more exact, its Iraqi cell.

An example of a less fatal use of agent provocateurs is this:
Quebec police admit they went undercover at Montebello protest

The jury might still be out but the westerners running the wars in the Middle East have already proven that they're willing to commit any atrocity to further their agenda. Why are you so keen to defend them?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Traffic

Try this on for size.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traffic
Assange is a money grabbing attention whore, and if he really had the best interests of the people of the world at mind he would have released the documents immediately instead of whoring them out for the most attention and publicity he could receive thus lining his pockets under the guise of server fees and advertising expenses...

You've jumped onto the get Assange bandwagon pretty firmly! You must have read the military's plan to discredit WikiLeaks that was leaked to WikiLeaks and thought the military needed some grassroots support.

Of course, we can't argue with the anonymous A WikiLeaks Insider, can we? There's no chance that Insider is anything other than an honest, concerned truth advocate.

Assange has stated in the past that the main reason for pre-announcing releases is to generate publicity and independent verification to ensure that the release is valid and widespread. It's possible that he was lying but once again I say, judge him by his results.
WikiLeaks Release 1.0 (1/7)

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

One was an alleged car bomb attack on a procession of vehicles in Palestine which officially carried a reported amount of explosive. However, the reporter highlighted glaring discrepancies with the account that questioned the size of the crater left in the roadway plus the fact that underground pipes were bent upwards instead of down. This suggested a missile attack that penetrated the ground first rather than an above ground explosion especially as the amount of explosive reported could hardly have created the size of the crater.

Dude, I saw a video on Youtube of a Stryker bouncing off the road like a freakin' dolphin, then flipping over after it ran over an IED. The crater was huge. Size of the crater doesn't mean missile attack, it just shows there was a lot of explosives in that hole.

And the pipes bent? Could depends on how deep the charged was placed.

That has what to do with Iraq, A-stan or the US?

The jury might still be out but the westerners running the wars in the Middle East have already proven that they're willing to commit any atrocity to further their agenda. Why are you so keen to defend them?

And the civilians murdered by insurgents? Guess that they don't have an agenda?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

One was an alleged car bomb attack...

Originally posted by signal2noise
Dude, I saw a video on Youtube of a Stryker bouncing off the road like a freakin' dolphin, then flipping over after it ran over an IED. The crater was huge. Size of the crater doesn't mean missile attack, it just shows there was a lot of explosives in that hole.

I've never heard of a car bomb being placed underground but I agree with you that a crater doesn't necessarily mean missile strike. It wasn't uncommon at the time for Israel to use missile strikes to assassinate Palestine targets so this was an easy assumption for both the reporter and myself to make. It also made sense that Israel would want to cover up the missile strike by blaming a suicide car bomber who could have been anybody. (Apologies for not including more detail previously but I didn't feel it was critical to the explanation)

That has what to do with Iraq, A-stan or the US?

What I'm doing is laying out the case that false-flag attacks can come in various guises and I suspect that a lot of the atrocities that get blamed on locals in IraqAfPakistan are probably the work of the same special forces folk who perform midnight raids on sleeping "insurgents" shooting them as they jump out of bed then try to cover up their crimes by digging bullets out of dead, pregnant women. Source

And the civilians murdered by insurgents? Guess that they don't have an agenda?

Murdered civilians probably don't have agendas or have forgotten them at least temporarily. But seriously, my whole point is that those civilians may not have been murdered by insurgents but by special forces/mercenary hit squads or for that matter regular soldiers either acting independently or under orders. As it's all covered up by the military propaganda machine, how would anyone know differently? Only when something LEAKS out!

But just say that it was Taliban, Al-Queda, or just a local militia committing these crimes. That would put it on par with atrocities that happen daily around the world that have nothing to do with our occupation of a foreign country. I would be appalled but overwhelmed by man's global inhumanity to man. It's when MY country is committing atrocities in MY name that the blood really rises and I feel that something must be said and done.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
oh my god you guys saw videos!!! I love all this military war bashing its awesome... just curious though, how many of those who are bashing the military have been in it... or better yet actually went to Iraq or Afghanistan...and of those people who went, who was out on the streets??

I don't understand the point of wikileaks... please someone explain how showing videos grossly out of context to a population that cannot even conceive of war is productive. What is he proving... that # happens in war?? That people die.... go look up the definition of war.

Ultimately I'm sure the government does do shady #, but don't blame Joe - don't blame the most uneducated poorest people of the nation that stood up to fight for it - for becoming victims of their "leaderships" plans.

And this #head kid who has all these cables... sounds like some fat # who plays WOW all day and needs some wall to wall counseling

oh yeah and never seen any cables and/or videos encrypted at all - its that mother #ing easy kids

Peace out!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBeamishBoy

What are you on about? Just because someone hasn't been in the military they are not allowed to criticise? What absolute tosh. It's the oddest thing, generally speaking the UK troops behave pretty well, they show respect to the people they are trying to help as well.

Now the american troops, wow. Some of them are good men and women who are doing their best, but there seems to be a good few of them who have that old fashioned wild west, moronic kind of mindset. The guys who whoop when things go boom, who play rock music as they roll a tank over someones home. These are the people that wikileaks tries to expose.

As for not seeing the point of wikileaks, well they don't just go after the military, they go after everyone. Country, allegiance, private company none of it matters to wikileaks, if you do something wrong then you're fair game and that is how freedom should be if we want a just society.

Finally i'm not sure what your last comment about encryption meant. Were you saying they do use encryption or they don't?

Oh never mind just face the flag, praise your country, salute god and forget about all this evil unpatriotic talk and hope that one day those of us who believe in freedom and the rule of just laws are rounded up and put into camps. I'll wave at you in the tower as you point the rifle at me.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I've never heard of a car bomb being placed underground but I agree with you that a crater doesn't necessarily mean missile strike.

IEDs in Iraq are buried in the road, alongside the road, in curbs, you name it.

.... I suspect that a lot of the atrocities that get blamed on locals in IraqAfPakistan are probably the work of the same special forces folk who perform midnight raids on sleeping "insurgents" shooting them as they jump out of bed then try to cover up their crimes by digging bullets out of dead, pregnant women.

That wasn't USSF. Gonna have to trust me on that one.

But seriously, my whole point is that those civilians may not have been murdered by insurgents but by special forces/mercenary hit squads or for that matter regular soldiers either acting independently or under orders. As it's all covered up by the military propaganda machine, how would anyone know differently? Only when something LEAKS out!

US Special Forces aren't setting IEDs to kill US Army Soldiers or Marines. Kinda goes against the grain.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traffic

Cryptome has been in existance for a very long time and the site owner has a well warranted axe to grind against Mr. Assange. We're all for denying ignorance here, so instead of praising the man why don't you ask yourselves why the cables havnt been released yet?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Traffic]

Please link to WikiLeaks saying they have the cables. From all that I've seen, it was the story of that 22-year old arrested who allegedly leaked the Apache murder video. The only quote from WikiLeaks on the subject that I have seen is that they don't know anything about those cables.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join