It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: It's not 'baseless' to claim Obama hates white CEOs ‎

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat
reply to post by David9176

I was skeptical until this thread. With the quotes that was posted in this thread, the quotes out of "Dreams of My Father" and "The Audacity of Hope" that Obama made about white people, it seems to me like Obama might actually be bigoted toward white people. I'll have to find those quotes in the books, but if they really are there then you can't ignore what Obama wrote and go off half-cocked calling Beck names just because he said what appears to be the obvious.

If you are going to accept that Glenn is right and President Obama is a racist based on some books he wrote years ago while going through the process of trying to understand himself and pitting together the pieces that made him who he is, then you can't stop there.

You will also have to hold Glenn Beck accountable for choosing to be a Mormon, a religion that makes no attempts to hide is racist teachings and foundation.

I guess you may be right to believe Glenn Beck when he points out a racist. Who better to do that job but the biggest racist of them all, Glenn himself?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join