It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream with Dates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Let me be clear that I usually find dream post rather boring and the last thing I thought I'd ever do is post one of my own, but here I am.

The only reason I am posting this is because it had dates that I actually remember.

It was Oct. 24 (my bd), and I was outside looking up. I saw 3 craft just hovering. One appeared to be a jet of some sort that was one of ours. Like a commercial airliner. The other was more of a military type jet. The third was round with lights. Have no idea what that was.

I was calling to the people inside to come out and look at them just hovering, when they all took off at extreme speeds.

What came after that was that the stars in the sky grouped together in little star formations and became extremely bright. They also formed a huge Christmas tree with different formations of what I guess would be ornaments on the tree.

I just remember being so excited that it was a Christmas gift from the heavens on my birthday and it was clearly a world showing that "They" were here. I actually woke up with tears which has never ever happened to me before in my life.

It sure felt good though! So yes, I am keeping those dates in my mind and still pondering the meaning behind it.

I am curious if they struck anyone in any way of what it might mean?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
And those dates would be?.........................

You promised dates, so? And if you mean Christmas, Jesus wasn't born in December, the date was changed.

So, to put it bluntly, be more specific, please.

Nice dream, though!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I would not bother with dates in dreams, i would ignore them if i was you.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Obviously you missed the "Oct. 24th" mention.

Also, who cares? This is just a dream. How many people have UFOs or aliens in their dreams only to never end up meeting them?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

guess the angels wished you a happy birthday

*second line

Nia

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Obviously you missed the "Oct. 24th" mention.

Also, who cares? This is just a dream. How many people have UFOs or aliens in their dreams only to never end up meeting them?

Nope, I saw that. Silly me, I thought it was just the date you had the dream, while expecing dates, for "events" to happen.

Wasn't that date. the day you had the dream? Because that is how it read to me.

I dream every night.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I guess I do need to clarify that. The first date I only know because it was my birthday. The second date, or time, Im guessing is around Christmas, because of the Christmas tree in the sky. Now if that meant the date of Christmas, give or take a few days, or The meaning of Christmas and all of it's wonderful gifts, I have no idea.

I had this dream this morning...6-15-10

[edit on 15-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

I think it's a wonderful dream, but maybe just meant for you. I used to think some of my dreams meant more than just for me, and shared them.

I don't mean to come off as a nasty person, but, I do think dreams are very personal, for the dreamer. To share them is great, and I think this one was a gift for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Did someone dream about numbers?

Three words....
Lotto, lotto, lotto

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You do not come off as nasty at all. I enjoy the feedback. I know I have always said if there was one thing in my life I'd like to see before I die, is a true conformation of our space friends, where there can be no doubt of their existences. I am guessing you are right that it was personal and they were just letting me know. All in all though, I do have to say it was a wonderful dream!

Just one other little point though, I have read in other places that October of this year was suppose to have some key developments of something going on outside the norm!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I discovered something mind blowing in a dream a few days ago.

Trouble is, I can't remember what the hell it was.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i know this isnt relevant but ive had a dream wher i found a piece of paper that had about 12 dates on them and each told what was going to happn. strange, i cant remember the datesbut I think the year was 2012. S.A.M.

top topics

join