It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Movie Knowing and the oil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I didnt know if you have seen this or not (I didnt see it anywhere)

There is a scene in the movie where the TV news is showing a rig explosion on the news in the Gulf ....
Do a search on Youtube for these words (I dont know how to inbed a link to the vid)
The Knowing foreshadowing Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill - April 20th 2010 - The Knowing indeed

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Simplynoone]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Unless it's the same date, it's coincidence.

End of story.

btw, my fav scene.

( I will rpely with how to do this with videos in a moment.)

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
People often wonder that on here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try not to look into the films made to distract you from real issues to much please.

Remain Vigilant

[edit on 15/6/10 by bonsaisert]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Here ya go...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
link:

FULL ENDING SCENE.

www.youtube.com...

analyse link:

www.youtube.com...vJOe6f89Bco&feature=related

copy

vJOe6f89Bco&feature=related

Eliminate unneded.

vJOe6f89Bco

copy paste this

Then press youtube video button.

Paste

done

PS. Sorry mods. But its ruined without the second half of the scene.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The fire in the oil rig in the film was put out, not even a coincidence here.

Call me thick but can anyone explain what the hell were the shiny black pebbles all about ?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by piedsniper

the stones were needed by the spacecrafts to take off.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by piedsniper

The fire in the oil rig in the film was put out, not even a coincidence here.

Call me thick

OK...You're thick, indeed, very, very thick.

To get the place of the rig and the date is way beyond coincidence.

Assuming that precognition is not feasible, then it leaves one possibility, that this was deliberate and associated with the film.

Likewise, the only thing that could have been predicted for nowadays in the Mayan times would have been something associated with the Sun. Given the possible knowledge of electricity, the concept of the Dynamo Theory would have been feasible for the Mayans, even WITHOUT extraterrestrial help, and, given studies of the SUn which the Chinese had, it is possible that their calendar was associated with the Dynamo Theory which also predicts calamity in 2012.

Likewise, if one considers the Ancient Egyptians, the most dominant factor in their lifecycle was the waters of the Nile, yet their greatest God was Ra, associated with the SUn.

Even in the case of the Ancient Babylonians as do the NWO folk at Bohemian Grove for protection. WHy should the Owl give protection? It is the symbol of the night, the absence of the Sun.

In the midst ofbankruptcy, the US has been bujilding crazy numbers of underground bunkers. And likewise, what better way to discipline your followers than to have a known of disaster that is a certainty that is guaranteed to kill unless one is one of the chosen few to survive. SImilarly, why bother to restrict borrowing if you will never need to pay it back?

I concluded long ago, that iti is a disaster along the lines of KNOWING that will sweep the world in 2012, that this has long been known by the top echelon of the Knights Templars, the masons etc and that this is what the NWO is all about.

And to encourage their supporters and minions, they stick it on their banknotes and are busy reminding their folk by ensuring that the events of KNOWING are repeated to show that they are in charge and the sole means to survive for their minions families.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Dont you all remember all the things shown on TV ,in Movies ,Music CDS ,not to mention Steve Jacksons games .....About 911 BEFORE IT HAPPENED >>>

This kind of STUFF cannot be just mere coincidence ...

Hmm the black rocks from the KNowing makes me think ..(black as in oil blobs maybe ? lol) ...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
8-1+4=11 killed
Knowing was released March 20 2009
year=10 month=1 and add that and you've got April 20 2010 with 11 killed
and that number six hundred three score is to Obama Bin Laden
then lightning strikes statue of Jesus on the very day Obama compares Deepwater Horizon to 9/11.
Impossible coincidence.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh look what I came across ..

Do a search on youtube with these words
"Knowing Exposed - Part 1 - Activating the Centers of Cognizance"
There are more parts to it on the right hand side ...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I think it's just that art does that sometimes...I was painting once, as a young in love person, and I started seeing in my art a terrible scene...anyway, years later, it came true, and I still have the deer in the headlights puzzlement over it...but I've seen it other times, talked with other artists...you get in this groove that's rather timeless, and sometimes it's more like uncovering what is already there than putting it on the paper. I think that it's the same sort of mental activation that psychics do get. It's probably just very right brained stuff.

That's just what I think. There's clues to all sorts of things having to do with human existence in art - not just glimpses of the future.

top topics

join