It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Back!! Sorry to all who sent me messages...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
*First Thread*

HELLO EVERYONE!

I am back…

I was going to wait and write my long, complicated, messy story of how I got to be me, but since I have seen all the messages in my inbox, I figured I better write something now…

First I want to apologize to everyone who wrote me, I decided to cut myself off from ATS because I was getting distracted and I had a lot of work to do - I was running around on 12 shots of espresso and no sleep trying to finish everything in time…

To all who don't know me…

I am unconventional, out of the box, a free spirit that goes where the wind blows. Passion colors my life and imagination reigns.

You will see me on ATS posting about theoretical physics – a perfect blend of logic and art

nothing excites me more than a bunch of messy math equations all over a page hehe

and spirituality – which I have been led to through my study of physics and which is now an enormous part of my life

as well as my opinions and views on random topics.

I am working on some projects, one of them is detailing what I call my “science of god” and I will be posting a link here when I have perfected it.

Bella Mente

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

Welcome! I look forward to crossing paths in future discussions.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
They always come back.
Insert evil laugh----------.
Welcome back.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
12 shots of espresso? pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente
*First Thread*

HELLO EVERYONE!

I am back…

I was going to wait and write my long, complicated, messy story of how I got to be me, but since I have seen all the messages in my inbox, I figured I better write something now…

First I want to apologize to everyone who wrote me, I decided to cut myself off from ATS because I was getting distracted and I had a lot of work to do - I was running around on 12 shots of espresso and no sleep trying to finish everything in time…

To all who don't know me…

I am unconventional, out of the box, a free spirit that goes where the wind blows. Passion colors my life and imagination reigns.

You will see me on ATS posting about theoretical physics – a perfect blend of logic and art

nothing excites me more than a bunch of messy math equations all over a page hehe

and spirituality – which I have been led to through my study of physics and which is now an enormous part of my life

as well as my opinions and views on random topics.

I am working on some projects, one of them is detailing what I call my “science of god” and I will be posting a link here when I have perfected it.

Bella Mente

Well Bella Mente, I shall look forward to reading the Science of God. Good luck with your project.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welcome back,

Balance young Libra, Balance.

I am interested in your work on the Science of God, really looking forward to that piece.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hey hey!

I too got sucked back as well.... I lasted months without ATS though!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

I was getting distracted and I had a lot of work to do - I was running around on 12 shots of espresso and no sleep trying to finish everything in time…

Great to have you back BellaMente! I take it the above tasks that required twelve shots of espresso were all unconvential, freespirited tasks?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks everyone!

I didn't have 12 shots all at once! More like 4 shots three times a day.

Hehe, not all the tasks were unconventional, free-spirited tasks. Actually, all the tedious lab reports and exams were way too conventional for me
blah

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am glad you are back. I look forward to reading some of your perspectives in the science realm.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Thank you for your post,.

top topics

join