It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Leader Capital Markets CEO commits suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Israel's Leader Capital Markets CEO commits suicide

www.reuters.com

The chief executive of Leader Capital Markets, one of Israel's top investment banks, has committed suicide. Danny Barak, 48, jumped from his office on the 17th floor of one of Tel Aviv's most prominent office towers...

Barak, who is survived by his wife and four children, did not leave a note explaining his suicide.

"It is a mystery," the spokeswoman said
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As always, whenever anyone kills themselves, my heart goes out to the survivors and family.

Whatever the reason behind this sad event, it is indeed newsworthy when a CEO of a major investment bank kills himself. And in such a dramatic way, reminiscent of the fabled (and probably mostly apocryphal) banker suicides right before the Great Depression. I wonder if this man knew something the rest of us don't know? Or perhaps it was a case of personal tragedy, etc.?

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is indeed interesting. I must also bring the point that since there is no known motive, what is the possibility that it was not suicide?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

That's what i was just thinking RG.

Did he jump or was he pushed?

Strange, the Israeli PM's psychoanalyst supposedly just killed himself too, didn't he?

A connection and possible motive for their 'removal'?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Didn't it get reported that Israel's Prime Minister's shrink killed himself.. now this guy.. I dunno .. its wacky.. almost like the Gov is killing these people and making it look like an accident.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Yes, here it is. Psychiatrist of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Commits Suicide

Now that really is strange...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Oh yeah.
this is a suicide alright

They must be out of their mind. 17th floor jumper, with no suicide note?

Barak, who is survived by his wife and four children, did not leave a note explaining his suicide.

That ain't no suicide.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

"It is a mystery," the spokeswoman said

It's never a mystery.
Not to everyone.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I just read about that also. The shrink killing him self combined with this, something does not seem right here. Although with two dead people I doubt the truth will ever come out.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Psychiatrist of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Commits Suicide
www.aljazeerah.info... cide%20By%20Michael%20K.htm

sorry to reapeat the point I just had to put the detals out front
at first I thought this was Arkencide like the authors that had investigated the Clintons but this note really says HELP

though I think the Banker was either Arkenside or Hari Kari

though note the third para
isn't that similar to the patriot act?
veterans, peace activists, second amendment types, truth tellers,
whistle blowers, bloggers are terrorists?

Anguished Suicide Note Cites ‘Deluge of Doublethink’ In Driving Kind-Hearted Shrink to Despair

Moshe Yatom, a prominent Israeli psychiatrist who successfully cured the most extreme forms of mental illness throughout a distinguished career, was found dead at his home in Tel Aviv yesterday from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.

A suicide note at his side explained that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been his patient for the last nine years, had “sucked the life right out of me.”

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckes.”

Psychiatrists are familiar with the human tendency to massage the truth to avoid confronting emotionally troubling material, but Yatom was apparently stunned at what he called the “waterfall of lies” gushing from his most illustrious patient. His personal diary details the steady disintegration of his once invincible personality under the barrage of self-serving rationalizations put forth by Netanyahu.

“I’m completely shocked,” said neighbor Yossi Bechor, whose family regularly vacationed with Yatom’s family. “Moshe was the epitome of the fully-integrated personality and had cured dozens of schizophrenics before beginning work on Bibi. There was no outward indication that his case was any different from the others.”

But it was. Yatom grew increasingly depressed at his complete lack of progress in getting the Prime Minister to acknowledge reality, and he eventually suffered a series of strokes when attempting to grasp Netanyahu’s thinking, which he characterized in one diary entry as “a black hole of self-contradiction.”

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The psychiatrist suicide is fake..
The same blog is now claiming that barak's psychiatrist killed himself as well...
Right...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
The psychiatrist suicide is fake..
The same blog is now claiming that barak's psychiatrist killed himself as well...
Right...

The psychiatrist suicide is a fake but this one is not (source is reuters). Interesting that they came out almost instantaneously. Coincidence or a brilliant bit of misdirection? And if the latter, by whom and for what purpose?

top topics

join