It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

been here for a while...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Used to have an avatar, then the board changed up and the avatar would show up in my profile, but not on my posts.

Really just trying to see if I fixed it now...

Fixed it, delete this if you want.

sorry to anyone looking at the recent posts pages for clogging up your jam, even though you didn't read this...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I was gonna say I've seen you around, then I read this was only a test.

I like the av btw
, I use to ride a lot back in the day. You rockin that horse brakeless?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yeah, I like brake tricks but can't stand smashing my knuckles on the levers, so off they go.

What years/decade were you riding?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Got my first bike when I was 3, around 1986-87, started jumping and racing BMX at 5-6 years old. Then started riding smaller trails and park around age 10, and went at it hard since then til I stopped around 2005. Girlfriends, and my job mostly took over my time and I faded away from the scene. I've been wanting to get back in it the last 2 years but I hardly have any time, plus our trails got plowed a few years back.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Awesome. I had a later start than you, and I'm three years younger, but still a similar timeline. I have bum knees and haven't really rode at all this year...

Sucks about the trails. They cut down an acre of trees around ours saying they were going to make a parking lot for the bmx track, but that was four years ago and now we just have a big dusty lot and the jumps last about two days before they start falling apart.

I don't think I'll ever not have a bike though, even if I don't ride it

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Biking has become my new summer hobby. So far shes only been 120miles but its a start!

top topics

join