It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old_Rasputin has arrived.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Greetings, ATS.

I've been reading ATS for awhile, now. I enjoy alternative news, and figured it was time to start participating in one of the best sources.

Some call me a skeptic, but I really am open to a lot of theories out there. If something has some solid form of evidence (ranging from multiple sightings to official documentation) I have no problem believing the validity of something. You just have to watch out for attention/money grabbers.

[rant]
If something is so urgent/groundbreaking that you're doing humanity and injustice if you don't watch it, then how come you had the time to create this DVD/book and spend time mass-producing it? I find something hard to believe if I have to order an overpriced book or DVD and pay $5.99 shipping (please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Sorry, no CODs). It kind of loses its sense of urgency an validity.
[/rant]

I enjoy nature, natural remedies, running, weight lifting, beer, history, and video games (not that many care). My user name is named after someone with very interesting lore behind him, and also my favorite beer (that's what we call two birds with one stone).

Anyway, I look forward to communicating with all of you.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Rah Rah Rasputin, lover of the Russian queen.
Rah Rah Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine.

Hello Old_Rasputin

Welcome to ATS, have fun and happy reading.

- bonsaisert

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey buddy welcome to ATS from a fellow skeptic

[edit on 15-6-2010 by benintheuk]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So how is that other Putin doing? u know Vladimir??

And i do wonder is there a Romanov in Russia today? running things? Good ole Vladimir

top topics

join