It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPOSSIBLE: Only ONE debris shows UA livery and it's the largest photo'd

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
More evidence the Shanksville plane crash was staged.

The FBI claims they recovered 95% of UA93.

Amazingly out of all this alleged debris recovered, only ONE of the pieces of plane debris photographed at the scene shows UA logo colors.

But not only that, this piece shown with the UA livery is the LARGEST piece of plane debris photographed!!!

What's the odds on THAT one?!

You'd think that if the largest piece of plane debris photo'd showed the plane's logo colors -- and almost the entire plane was recovered -- odds are that there would be lots of smaller pieces of debris with the plane's livery photographed.

The only logical and rational explanation for this is the crash was staged and the perps only brought in ONE piece of plane wreckage with the livery of the plane they say crashed.

(Also note that the photo of this only piece of debris with UA livery is a close-up which makes it unable to determine where exactly this piece was photographed. There's no real proof it was even taken at the scene.)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
That is kinda funny if its true but if you can prove to me if all the people that "supposedly" died on that plane werent real I will believe this non-sense.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kenny71

Just as with Flight 77, NOBODY is arguing that those people never existed, or somehow survived the day. Just because no precise chain of events is illustrated, that doesn't mean that we can't rule out certain events based on the evidence at hand.

Logically speaking, if the government entities responsible for 9/11 were ruthless enough to murder everyone else on that day, there is no reason why they wouldn't be able to dispose of the passengers in other ways. Perhaps the flights were grounded shortly after takeoff, everyone routed into confinement, and then murdered in some pre-arranged fashion.

This might be the strategy used for all four planes. This would hae several benefits - complete control, no threat of passenger revolt, and perhaps special modifications like extra munitions. We now know that even passenger aircraft were outfitted with fly-by-wire capability months before 9/11, none of this is unfounded speculation.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
More evidence the Shanksville plane crash was staged.

The FBI claims they recovered 95% of UA93.

Amazingly out of all this alleged debris recovered, only ONE of the pieces of plane debris photographed at the scene shows UA logo colors.

But not only that, this piece shown with the UA livery is the LARGEST piece of plane debris photographed!!!

What's the odds on THAT one?!

You'd think that if the largest piece of plane debris photo'd showed the plane's logo colors -- and almost the entire plane was recovered -- odds are that there would be lots of smaller pieces of debris with the plane's livery photographed.

The only logical and rational explanation for this is the crash was staged and the perps only brought in ONE piece of plane wreckage with the livery of the plane they say crashed.

(Also note that the photo of this only piece of debris with UA livery is a close-up which makes it unable to determine where exactly this piece was photographed. There's no real proof it was even taken at the scene.)

Sooooo....you've seen *every* photo taken of the debris at Shanksville? Every single one, so you know for certain that, as you claim, this photo is indeed the *only* piece that has any UA colors on it.

Wow. You must be special to have seen *every* photo taken of the wreckage. *Every* photo. Why else would you make such a claim that this was the *only* photo showing UA colors?

Either that or you are a typical Truther without a shred of intellectual integrity, but I would never suggest that here.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
Wow. You must be special to have seen *every* photo taken of the wreckage. *Every* photo. Why else would you make such a claim that this was the *only* photo showing UA colors?

Either that or you are a typical Truther without a shred of intellectual integrity, but I would never suggest that here.

Funny you insult me, but you can't even produce ANOTHER photo of debris with UA livery on it at the scene!
Way to go Mr. Smartypants.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
*snip*
I think I saw that horse BREATHE!

ETA: Oops! I forgot, it might not be a real horse. It might be one of those Hologram horses! Like the planes that didn't fly into the WTC.

I'm sorry. I believe that Flt 93 actually did go down over PA that day.

I don't think that they hauled wreckage in to a place that they wanted us to think that a plane crashed.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by butcherguy]

Mod edit: snipped off topic quote

[edit on 6/15/2010 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kenny71

This is what i think would be a likely chain of events, if indeed it was TPTB that planned and initiated 9/11, and not a small group with craft knives.

Yes the passengers existed, and yes the boarded their respective flights.

The aircraft took off as normal, the passengers were in their allocated seats and thinking about the various things one does on a jet right after a take off.

That's about as far as they got in terms of experiencing a routine jetliner flight i think.

While still strapped into their seats, substituted pilots, isolated from the passenger cabin, wearing respirators, flicked a switch and instead of air being fed into the passenger cabin..gas was fed instead.

I'm guessing a gas which is deadly and kills rapidly..take your pick of many.

The aircraft flew under radar. A military aircraft, equipped with sophisticated remote control, matched the jetliners heading and speed and started to broadcast the jet's transponder codes, to appear to ATC that they had reacquired the passenger jets.

The jets diverted to a military airfield out of the way, and straight into a hanger to be unloaded of bodies and cargo, and was probably either given a new identity and reused, or broken up and disposed of, as were the bodies i'd expect.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Funny how that doesn;t look burned at all. You would think with a huge explosion and fireball that every piece of exterior metal would show some signs.
Not this one, it actually looks like metal that has been shredded my mechanical means. You might think they would be bright enough to make staged evidence look a bit more realistic.
On second thought NAW, uhMericans ain;t nearly as intelergent I was once thought. Know what I mean, Vern?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Sooooo why resort to insulting the guy when you can't produce anything to help your case. At least he has a photo and a thread proving his point.

You just seem like a shill to me...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillenfizzenHumboflorator
Sooooo why resort to insulting the guy when you can't produce anything to help your case. At least he has a photo and a thread proving his point.

You just seem like a shill to me...

Wow, nice going, you're new here and insult a poster who you claim was insulting another.

Maybe after you stick around while you'll realize that Killto.. erm, the OP, mostly posts these silly, redundant Shanksville threads. Almost all of these are based on arguments from personal incredulity and serve no real purpose other than playing the roundabout game.

Here's a tip, not everyone who disagrees with dishonest or misled people is a "shill". This will pretty much get you written off and ignored.

Do you have something to offer here, or just defending the OP?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
ive been saying that to get to bottom of 93, if there is anything to get to the bottom of, is to investigate the history of the town it crashed it.

why if the crash site was so concentrated, does the fed want to confiscate upwards of a thousand or so acres in an eminent domain case?

edit to add: Just doesn't make sense. Why take an entire town if the site wasn't the whole town?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Haha, New? I will have you know that I have been following ATS for about seven years now, I think I know how this site works, but thank you.

Now do YOU have something to input here, or are you just discrediting the OP?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KillenfizzenHumboflorator
Haha, New?

Yep, new as in you only joined a few days ago.

Now do YOU have something to input here, or are you just discrediting the OP?

Ok, you insult someone by calling them a shill, adding nothing. Then when I ask you for input, you ask me?
Wow, nice going...and besides I just gave you some, and you chose to ignore it.

And actually, the OP does a fine job of discrediting himself without any help from me.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
the OP, mostly posts these silly, redundant Shanksville threads. Almost all of these are based on arguments from personal incredulity and serve no real purpose other than playing the roundabout game.

And yet even you couldn't produce another photo showing debris with UA livery!

Come on man, the largest piece photo'd had UA livery. Surely there were lots and lots of smaller pieces of debris with UA livery still on them. Can't you even produce one other one?!

The skeptics are 0/2 for debunking this tread (2/2 for insults).

[edit on 15-6-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by Soloist
Almost all of these are based on arguments from personal incredulity and serve no real purpose other than playing the roundabout game.

A Surely there were lots and lots of smaller pieces of debris with UA livery still on them. Can't you even produce one other one?!

LOL!

Thanks for proving my point!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

So that's a big no, you can't produce another piece of debris with UA livery on it, even though 95% of UA93 was supposedly found at the scene?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
yeah be careful, mister! that type of behavior will get you written off and ignored, ok? did you hear me young man?! thats right, i said WRITTEN OFF... so much for your plans to make a career out of anonymously posting your thoughts online. yeah...hey buddy you really need to think long and hard about the serious longterm ramifications of your actions. you just might make the ignore list of an uptight guy like me who walks around with a stick up his arse... i mean it, slick, your about one false move away from my finger clickin this button and dont think for one second i wont do it! Thats right pal, its WW3...and IVE got the nukes! and just so ya kno, the definition of insult can be different for anyone, so in order not to offend me or anyone on here who i like, its probably best that you just refrain from posting. i mean, to some people you would have to say they are a such and such unflattering word, but to the next joejack in line, he may get his feelins hurt just by you sayin that he only SEEMS like a such and such unflattering word... ya see what I mean there, son. Hey I have an idea so you can avoid insulting me in the future, I`ll write a book detailing my whole life and belief system, including a list of my likes and dislikes and rules I believe others should follow in my presence. Then you can read the book a few times until you`ve memorized it all. That should take care of about 85 or 95% of any problems we may have in the future.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm curious how skeptics rate the odds of the subject of this thread.

757 crashes and shatters to small pieces, 95% of this shattered 757 was recovered, yet only one piece of all this recovered debris shows UA livery, and of that one piece, it just happened to be the largest piece that supposedly survived the crash.

Hardly odd at all? Or astronomical odds?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join