It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory screening of multinational executives for sociopathic tendencies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Arkady

Unfortunately, you are right. Sociopaths are allowed to run things because the sheep DO need and want someone to protect them from the wolves leading their own flocks of sheep. Someone to do all the things the sheep want done, but cannot bring themselves to do. Which is what makes the whole idea of a NWO interesting to me.

When would it be feasible to get rid of sociopaths? When there is no competing group with its own wolf leading it. A one world government may end up being put in place by sociopaths, for their own reasons, but it also offers probably the very best chance of making them redundant.

Excellent post. The success of any NWO plot would truly be a measure of our weakness and not their strength. Only if we are deserving of it can such action be taken against us.
If their will prevails then they have judged us correctly.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Just like the stupid idea of capping wealth at $1 billion (oh, I believe it was yours), this will never work. Besides, they'll just find another country to do business with. Oh, and don't give me that crap about we have good and hard working people. Capital beats hard work. And most people are stupid.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
By force.

This is the only way it could be implemented.

Reasoning is easy:

Nearly everyone in Washington would fail the test, and they have the power, so unless you could seize their ability to influence, this would never get passed.

<< 1   >>

join