It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cape George UFO Close Up!...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Is this for real or is it CGI, I not shure isurpose there will be a few on here who think its unreal but have a look anyway

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
the seriously bad camera work / out of focus makes this feel fake..
might as well be 5000ft off the ground

cool piece of footage though

[edit on 6/15/2010 by KATSUO]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Several things stand out about this video. Firstly, the focus. You would expect the autofocus (which the camera definitely has, judging by the shot through the branches) should have easily been able to get perfect focus on a dark object against a light background. Secondly, the highlight smacks of ray-tracing and there is a lack of the distance haze that would definitely be there. Finally, and most damningly in my opinion, is the speeding away of the "object" at the end of the vid. Added motion blur is very obvious.

I have no doubt that this is fake.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The obvious "Hey, Look at me!!" flight pattern of the object raises suspicions immediately. IMO, nothing to see here.

CDS

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Hey Dave,

Lousy vid, definitely fake.

Cute song though, makes you feel as if the aliens are on a Sunday afternoon joy ride. I feel they must be happy if not sea sick from all that bouncing around.

Just my $0.00002

Tom

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Dave

Oh yeah, S&F just because that song was so funny. I guess I don't have anything better to do tonight either.

73's,
Tom

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Im sorry but I dont buy this one at all. Its funny how much I say that lately given how strongly I believe in UFOS and ET.

The camera work, the apparent "movement" of the object, and that little "trail" thing (for lack of a better term) just scream CGI to me.

Maybe it's even an actual "object"...maybe a toy...I dont know but this one doesnt work at all.

Not to mention the closeup of it in that brief second is just a little "OFF".

Im sorry to be so negative here but I have a feeling my comment is pretty light considering that which may come later from our more distinguished members.

Of course this is just my opinion, and you know what they say about those...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
FAKE, camera work was horrible, although I think theres a good chance we have been visited, I don't think this is real, and to be honest i'm getting pretty tired of hoaxers, making these kinda films, they cloud the facts!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by noisemedia
Im sorry but I dont buy this one at all. Its funny how much I say that lately given how strongly I believe in UFOS and ET.

The camera work, the apparent "movement" of the object, and that little "trail" thing (for lack of a better term) just scream CGI to me.

Maybe it's even an actual "object"...maybe a toy...I dont know but this one doesnt work at all.

Not to mention the closeup of it in that brief second is just a little "OFF".

Im sorry to be so negative here but I have a feeling my comment is pretty light considering that which may come later from our more distinguished members.

Of course this is just my opinion, and you know what they say about those...

Agreed, agreed, agreed...

I don't think you will see any more "distinguished" members commenting on this thread. Just us.

I'm just passing / wasting some time looking through the firehose threads until I hit the hay.

73's
Tom

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It looks like this radio controlled UFO toy I've seen in the store I used to work in. Definitely fake.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Let see....

Such a significant up close sighting and they add text and music to it?

Really???

Sorry, but that is a dead give away its fake.

I will never believe a YT video that has text and music added to it. Never.

[edit on June 15th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
here's the original version

is Cape George in Texas ?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Is that real or fake? I have no idea!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The only possible answer is an Illuminati constructed video that
used an actual saucer model.

There is not much one can to make a saucer look real than to model
a real one or you end up making another Haiti UFO video.

new topics

top topics

join