It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know where all the gold went

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I know where all the gold went

en.wikipedia.org

Recently, the German television station ProSieben ran a news story covering W. C. Heraeus in Hanau, Germany, the world’s largest privately owned refinery. In the story, Wilfried Hörner, the head of the gold foundry, shows a 500 gram bar (16.0755 troy ounces) received from an unidentified bank. The bar had the right physical dimensions to be an authentic gold bar, but one of the Heraeus employees suspected something funny. After the bar was cut in half, you can see that the inside is tungsten, with only a coating of gold on the outside.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I remember watching a program on Discovery Channel about the Manhattan Project which said tons of gold was borrowed from the treasury to make gold wire for their early particle accelerators. So if the LHC is the largest one ever built, wouldn't one assume it would require more gold. Maybe some of the NATO counties gave up their gold without telling their people.(World wide financial crisis) Someone is racing against the clock to build the LHC to maybe fix something wrong with the earth like the Ionosphere or protect us from something outside this solar system. Does anyone know the ratio of the LHC to the earth? The frequency of events makes me think the earth is falling apart and TPTB are scrambling to fix it.

en.wikipedia.org

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Holy Cow! That's gotta be one of the most far-fetched OPs ever to grace the pages of ATS. Starred & flagged.

(The fake gold is a serious issue, in any case.)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beholdblight

I dont get it. You are quoting something from wiki, which anyone can edit, and posing a question like you know what's going on in the gold market.

First, post a picture of this bar cut in half.

Second, do some research please. There has been plenty of rumours about gold-plated tungsten and whatnot, but no hard evidence proof of its existence in a commercial sense (i.e. any offical, or non-official buyer that has actually bought or recieved any) in relation to sizeable bars.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
First: Gold is moved around throughout history.

Gold never stays in one place and banks usually control the investment for war on both sides then the bank collects from both sides, which at that point Both sides are debtors.

The bank takes all the gold from both sides, then if the debt still is not paid land is seized next.

And yes China got the tungsten bars and the core sampled it, that is how they discovered the tungsten.

Second:

Gold for particle accelerators is a highly unlikely situation since most corporations around the world all have gold. Like the U.S. corporation.

They all have excess gold and it would not go to a project like this.

There is no gold used in currency anymore, it is all backed by credit borrowing computers.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
Holy Cow! That's gotta be one of the most far-fetched OPs ever to grace the pages of ATS. Starred & flagged.

(The fake gold is a serious issue, in any case.)

In all fairness, I've read worse.

Originally posted by beholdblight

I remember watching a program on Discovery Channel about the Manhattan Project which said tons of gold was borrowed from the treasury to make gold wire for their early particle accelerators. So if the LHC is the largest one ever built, wouldn't one assume it would require more gold. Maybe some of the NATO counties gave up their gold without telling their people.(World wide financial crisis) Someone is racing against the clock to build the LHC to maybe fix something wrong with the earth like the Ionosphere or protect us from something outside this solar system. Does anyone know the ratio of the LHC to the earth? The frequency of events makes me think the earth is falling apart and TPTB are scrambling to fix it.

en.wikipedia.org

This isn't a terrible far-fetched idea.
If they needed gold for the wiring, the only way to get it would be a countries reserves.
The LHC:

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator, a synchrotron intended to collide opposing particle beams of either protons at an energy of 7 trillion electronvolts (1.12 microjoules) per particle, or lead nuclei at an energy of 574 TeV (92.0 µJ) per nucleus.[1][2] The term hadron refers to particles composed of quarks. It is expected that it will address the most fundamental questions of physics, advancing our understanding of the deepest laws of nature. The LHC lies in a tunnel 27 kilometres (17 mi) in circumference, as much as 175 metres (574 ft) beneath the Franco-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland.

Source

LHC = 17 miles in circumference.
Earth = 24,901.6 miles in equatorial circumference.

It's about 4233.17% of the circumference of the Earth.

Hmm...I don't think it would solve or fix anything...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

And yes China got the tungsten bars and the core sampled it, that is how they discovered the tungsten.

Oh please. Provide some credible evidence for this rumour rather than perpetuate gossip, like most who can't think for themselves do.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Great!
Invest in tugsten NOW!
The demand is going to drive the price right up!

The tungsten people were feeling left out
its called product placement
place your product inside some gold and it will be worth far more that it really should be

Im listening to the gold market whistle blower and how the TV went down while he was testifying to congress about the bankers fraudulent gold trading practices
hes reading the emails from the traders and how they are sying the public are a bunch of dopes
on JONES

Gold and Silver Price Manipulation, The world Largest Fraud, 5.5 Trillion?
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

The Gold and Silver Manipulation spanning decades (going back well back into 1980s) has now taken mammoth proportions, one that could bankrupt not just a few banks but entire countries along with their central banks. Prime in this network are the Bank of England and the FED reserve who have been caught on the wrong side.

Hitler spoke proudly about Gold manipulation “Gold is a state policy” meaning anyone found holding Gold will be punished. It is almost as if we are living in Hitler market in the precious metals pit.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

It strikes me as one of those hypotheses that's both nutty & just about plausible at the same time. Well intelligent, at least.

If it turned out the world is this crazy tin hats would have to be standard issue the world over.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudbreak

There was an article on ATS about it, you can do an easy search to find it, but since you are too lazy and rather bash me, I will do it for you...

Laziness is the epitome of apathy...

Below: thread on ATS about said bars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Below: about the bars floating around

news.coinupdate.com...

edited for links.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Bill Murphy of GATA Reveals Whistle-Blower in Gold Price Suppression

www.youtube.com...

Go GATA! Who knew Bill Murphy knew kung-fu?
At the end Commissioner Bart Chilton, named in the e-mails, replies, "Alright, well, that's more specific than I anticipated..."
Covering up the largest fraud in history...trillions.
Getting publicly outed at your own agency's hearing by an answer to your own question...PRICELESS.

they cut the CCTV feed so all the tinfoil hat weraing people who don't have a clue how the world really works would'd have to wake up

thank dog for utube

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
“Gold Finger - A New Take On Operation Grand Slam With A Tungsten Twist”

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

I’ve already reported on irregular physical gold settlements which occurred in London, England back in the first week of October, 2009. Specifically, these settlements involved the intermediation of at least one Central Bank [The Bank of England] to resolve allocated settlements on behalf of J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank – who DID NOT have the gold bullion that they had sold short and were contracted to deliver. At the same time I reported on two other unusual occurrences:

Isn't google great?
20 whole key strokes
and slap happy pappy!

ooops forgot the line
"reports of 400 oz. “good delivery” bricks of gold found gutted and filled with tungsten within the confines of LBMA approved vaults in Hong Kong."

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Doing a quick google search on gold and tungsten came up with alot of results. Great work on putting 1 n 1 together. this theory might actually be very plausible..

S&F

Edit to add that I dont really agree with the part about TPTB being one of the good guys...

[edit on 15/6/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If i brought a gold bar and found this inside it i would be livid, however if i fount some chocolate ill be kinda happy of what ive got.

anyways this is crazy stuff, and to the OP u lost me :L

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I call your Wiki link and raise a wikiAnswers link!
Best metals for conducting electricity

Silver has the highest electrical conductivity of any metal, followed closely by copper, gold, and aluminum.
It should be noted that electrical conductivity is a function of temperature and all comparisons must be made at a standard temperature or adjusted for temperature.

Answer:

The name of the metals are on the left and the conductivity level on the right...
[units appear to be 1/(ohm-m)]

Aluminum 59
Brass 28
Cadmium 19
Chromium 55
Cobalt 16.3
Constantin 3.24
Copper:
Hard drawn 89.5
Annealed 100
Gold 65
Iron:
Pure 17.7
Cast 2-12
Wrought 11.4
Lead 7
Manganin 3.7
Mercury 1.66
Molybdenum 33.2
Nichrome 1.45
Nickel 12-16
Nickel silver 5.3(18%)
Phosphor bronze 36
Platinum 15
Silver 106
Steel 3-15
Tin 13
Titanium 5
Tungsten 28.9
Zinc 28.2

Now if the Silver goes missing, then you have a conspiracy!!!

Also

LHC = 17 miles in circumference.
Earth = 24,901.6 miles in equatorial circumference.

It's about 4233.17% of the circumference of the Earth.

17miles = .00683% of the circumference of the Earth

-E-

[edit on 15-6-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I believe that I have read on here before that no one has audited our gold reserves since the fed was established.
I know most currencies are not gold backed but nations still trade gold for dept and such.
I know its a little far out but considering the size of the LHC, I would guess a lot of precious metals were needed to assemble it. Maybe no gold was borrowed from any bank or reserve and CERN has enough wealth to obtain enough gold. And its not like I made up the part about borrowing gold to build particle accelerators around WWII

Is anyone here familiar with unified field theory. I've thought for a while that a small well built gyroscope made out of concentric particle accelerators could bend space/time. A molecule with its electrons stripped away and sent through an accelerator obtains speeds of up to 99.9 the speed of light. We also know that mass stretches when approaching light speed. I'm not saying the LHC is a star gate or anti-gravity, but the technology could come from this in our future.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Sorry I was not bashing you so much, as I was questioning the real evidence behind these rumours, which have been going on for some time.

Firstly, the supposed report on german cable tv was not really from a source that has a huge market share of viewers...but other than this, the facts are of course you would be crying blue murder if an official bank sent you a gold bar with a tungsten core.

Yet they do not even name the bank (according to the article) and make no effort to determine the source. Bars of that size have serial numbers, and coming from a bank, its history and ownership can be easily determined. This is a serious, criminal matter, yet there is no evidence of police involvement, or police interviews, or mention of the bank.

You would want people charged for this, and the first thing you would do is involve the police.

I am not saying there is not fake gold out there, but I still have yet to see any evidence that someone really recieved fake gold from an official storehouse or bank.

If they recieved fake gold, first thing would be to involve the police as it is a serious matter of fraud. Information then could be corroborated and would then be in the public domain if charges were laid or it was found to be true.

Gold holders are not particularly the type to protect the 'good name' of the banks, so I am skeptical as to why in this instance no details or names have been put out there, and noone can corroborate the source.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by cloudbreak]

new topics

top topics

join