It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dawn of the Antichrist is now....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

You don't see that your approach is one of fear.

Wrong, yet again, our approach is that of logic and question and has arose because of suspicion and doubt because there is no truth in what you talk about.

God is not the answer for all your problems in society, we are.

Prayer i just don't understand; "let's make wishes to our imaginary master"

Why pray for strength when you can just be strong, why waste time wishing you were a better person when you can just be a better person.

Give up the religious nonsense, or at least give up preaching. Its horse tripe and we're all intelligent enough now to not believe in fairy tales.

Its not fear, its question, because you provide no proof. I hope soon we will spend more time doing moral actions instead of praying to and worshipping an imaginary being that has been created by man using scriptures of control.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777This is how you live your life...you go around poking fun out of the things you disagree with....when something challanges you you make an even bigger joke of it....you walk away at first thinking haha i got one over on you but when that energy dissipates you are left feeling low and shallow. This is your life because you choose to live in fear of the inevitable future. If only you had faith and let go of that fear and embrace the future of the antichrist you make actually still have time to survive the end of the world.

But for someone like you change does not come easily and short of a total rehaul of your way of life you will come unstuck. Just like the countless billions i am trying to save. Stop being a sheep and wake up.

Fear you? Oh dear. I think you may be right! I think I may have soiled myself. 34 year old illiterate ego-maniacs have that effect on me. Especially when they challenge me.... if only I could remember what the challenge was. This is all getting a bit boring now though. Enjoy your Antichristmas, may you get everything that you so desperately, and tragically, crave.

Bon voyage!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Wrong, yet again, our approach is that of logic and question and has arose because of suspicion and doubt because there is no truth in what you talk about.

Why pray for strength when you can just be strong, why waste time wishing you were a better person when you can just be a better person.

Give up the religious nonsense, or at least give up preaching. Its horse tripe and we're all intelligent enough now to not believe in fairy tales.

Its not fear, its question, because you provide no proof. I hope soon we will spend more time doing moral actions instead of praying to and worshipping an imaginary being that has been created by man using scriptures of control.

Mark my words you are far from intelligent. You may think the chances are impossible for me to become known in the world as the Antichrist yet there is none the less a chance and if that reality manifests then who will be the idiot then. You choose not have faith in something greater than you because you think you are god when you are nothing. You are a lump of flesh with nothing to you. You are a zombie like the countless billions who will die and all because you thought you could work it out amongsts yourselves....how rediculous.

Prayer is the only thing that is real. It manifests in your reality.

Your thoughts are prayers and your thoughts create the world around you.

you have so so much to learn and yet you wish to say i am wrong.

I am perfect. In all i do and all i say there is no debunking which can affect me.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla

Originally posted by Spirit777This is how you live your life...you go around poking fun out of the things you disagree with....when something challanges you you make an even bigger joke of it....you walk away at first thinking haha i got one over on you but when that energy dissipates you are left feeling low and shallow. This is your life because you choose to live in fear of the inevitable future. If only you had faith and let go of that fear and embrace the future of the antichrist you make actually still have time to survive the end of the world.

But for someone like you change does not come easily and short of a total rehaul of your way of life you will come unstuck. Just like the countless billions i am trying to save. Stop being a sheep and wake up.

Fear you? Oh dear. I think you may be right! I think I may have soiled myself. 34 year old illiterate ego-maniacs have that effect on me. Especially when they challenge me.... if only I could remember what the challenge was. This is all getting a bit boring now though. Enjoy your Antichristmas, may you get everything that you so desperately, and tragically, crave.

Bon voyage!

I don't need to challenge you , you have already lost any argument you wish to venture into as you are only playing yourself.

If it is boring you leave. Before you do realise that i will get everything i desperatly and tragically crave , your freedom and my death.

Then you will weep and cry for me as your ancestors did for christ.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

The spybot that I sent to sit on top of your wardrobe has now activated it's camera. You are being watched!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The spybot that I sent to sit on top of your wardrobe has now activated it's camera. You are being watched!

Fool

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Foolish but less foolish than your beliefs, Toodles slave.

[edit on 19/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

More foolish and as time continues your foolishness will expand.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Shame on me?? You flaunt your ignorance in public and shame on me?
So, zap me to ash. The antichrist will be much more suttle and deceiving. You may be a follower of satan, but you are not the antichrist. "Greater is HE that is in me that he that is in the world". You have no power over me. You need to turn to the real King and the Real Christ. The only power that the antichrist will have is that he is allowed to have for an appointed time.
So,
Seeashrink or seeme

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

yesss yess you said it this guys is a joke... I have sources, but google exists... and i'm pretty sure I hear a hinting of mass suicide you idiot... suicide is the cowards way out. if you want to prove to whoever made this place if even there is such a person, that you deserve any kind of power. you friggen better try to enjoy life and make others lives enjoyable at the same time that's the ultimate challenge, that's the hardest thing anyone can do and if you can do that then anywhere else you end up is going to be better because i believe in hell and were here.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
spirit777 this is my email sexybeastmon@hotmail.com Can I PLEASEEEEE come watch you kill yourself?! i've always wanted to see someone die in real life. please I can even document it for you for the rest fo the world to see?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Some deja vu in place it seems?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndreDC
spirit777 this is my email sexybeastmon@hotmail.com Can I PLEASEEEEE come watch you kill yourself?! i've always wanted to see someone die in real life. please I can even document it for you for the rest fo the world to see?

I may not believe the guy, but come on, don't give him the idea of doing that (if the OP hinted he would, I hope a mod caught it).

To The OP:,

I myself am curious as to why you would announce your title to ATS, of all places. I mean, I thought the entity known as the Antichrist would be a little more, well, deceiving. I also am wondering why your being so, nice. You really don't sound like the "antichrist" type.

Also, you remind me somewhat of the enemy from Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol (I think his name was Mal'akh). If you've ever read the book, he also tries to show people he is some kind of God, and the ending doesn't turn out too well for him.

I'll be honest, when I first read your thread, the first image I had was of the Drugged Volus from Mass Effect 2.

My advice: If you're going to rule the world, why not just use the element of surprise? I mean, it's almost pointless to try and show yourself as the Antichrist, especially when there are skeptics.

Finally, I do wish you luck, because you picked the wrong time to announce your arrival, with all the tension going on and whatnot.

NOTE: OP, take my post as constructive criticism, or at the very least humor.
-fossilera

[edit on 19-6-2010 by fossilera]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

If you are perfect then could you please explain this: why do you need to defend your position so fiercely, surely you are beyond arguments because you are omniscient?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Ok let's clear up a couple of things.

First and foremost I do not tolerate fools. I would rather see them die, burn, leave the earth in whatever way nature sees fit.

These are the very people that are the disease on this earth.
The so called sheeple who simply will not wake up to be conscious beings but rather ridicule and belittle others. It is the most sickening aspect of human nature that underpins all societies and humanities ills.

Secondly I will not commit suicide I am not suicidal and never have been i have plenty of reasons to live and enjoy my life.

I work FT and Lead a team of 14 people. I have a son who has just turned a year old and basically i love life deeply and compassionately.

If people had done their research through the various links i have provided in this thread they would have realised this instead of jumping to conclusions and reacting to the first thing read that didn’t sit well with them.

I am not the Antichrist. I have said this in the thread. I am the vessel for the Antichrist.

I have had 3 overshadowing’s or possessions where i felt the energy of the Christ/Maitryea/Lucifer/Holy Spirit whatever you wish to call it, it is after all one and the same, a divine cosmic energy released in a wanting and willing world to cleanse humanity of its illness.

I have no doubt that when the falling away occurs and this is only permitted by higher forces that i will undergo a full Overshadowing or possession.

At this time yes I will become the Antichrist.

This is my belief and like many people in the world that have beliefs that should be respected, however weird or unfathomable, I too should be extended the same level of respect.

This has not happened instead people have judged me the person, the vessel as the Antichrist/Maitreya.

It is ok though because on a metaphysical level everything will be rebalanced and addressed.

I have time on my side and Patience is my GOD.

I am furious and full of rage towards those of you that would expect the world's people to unite without a common unifier.

It simply will not happen. The world has to come together through one spiritually awoken person who can successfully lead them through the dawn. The problem is the world is still too cynical and doubtful and because of this TPTB will unleash more and more chaos in the world Killing millions and more than likely billions. Your family, sons, daughters, mothers, father all slaughtered because you were unwilling to accept something great and wonderful through fear of not understanding it.

I understand that people come into a situation and assess it and the sheeple huddle together for safety in the largest and usually more vocal group. That is fine if it makes you feel safe but it is not always the correct choice. ultimately you allow the pack to decide your next move before you have even looked into all the facts.

It is however ok.

I have an urgency in me yes. I need for things to happen quickly. This is because the world is dying and the people in it too. This can be prevented and that is why i urge you all to accept the truth.

I will never stop you from posting how you feel or from expressing your opinions but if you step forward with jokes and immaturity then expect to get a beat down.

Treat me with respect and openness and expect the same in return.

My time is not yet but it is soon. The world will see this and will realise that the darkest forces can only settle in the cleanest souls.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Your family, sons, daughters, mothers, father all slaughtered because you were unwilling to accept something great and wonderful through fear of not understanding it.

Threatening the families of those who refuse to believe your horse dung is seriously uncool. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Your family, sons, daughters, mothers, father all slaughtered because you were unwilling to accept something great and wonderful through fear of not understanding it.

Threatening the families of those who refuse to believe your horse dung is seriously uncool. Just my opinion.

If your posts were not so antagonistic i would reply to them on a mature level but i fear you are beyond saving.

What you wrote above was not out of genuine concern, you simply do not have that in you. It is however yet another mind game and one that once again has fallen flat on its face. I truely feel sorry for you in that you are so lost you will not survive any form of judgement. I pray for you and send loving vibes to you that you may change and realise that in this world that seems so dim and hopeless that someone actually does care for you and love you.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Mark my words you are far from intelligent. You may think the chances are impossible for me to become known in the world as the Antichrist yet there is none the less a chance and if that reality manifests then who will be the idiot then. You choose not have faith in something greater than you because you think you are god when you are nothing. You are a lump of flesh with nothing to you. You are a zombie like the countless billions who will die and all because you thought you could work it out amongsts yourselves....how rediculous.

Prayer is the only thing that is real. It manifests in your reality.

Your thoughts are prayers and your thoughts create the world around you.

you have so so much to learn and yet you wish to say i am wrong.

I am perfect. In all i do and all i say there is no debunking which can affect me.

"I am perfect" Anyone actually listening to this guy? Does anyone trust a word this man says, look at how he speaks to people, our fellow humans, jus trying to live life.

Stop preaching and show a little human compassion.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by undesirableusername

If you are perfect then could you please explain this: why do you need to defend your position so fiercely, surely you are beyond arguments because you are omniscient?

Where did i say i was perfect please?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I pray for you and send loving vibes to you that you may change and realise that in this world that seems so dim and hopeless that someone actually does care for you and love you.

I love how they think it will manifest. Lets pray for the kids dying and starving in 3rd world country's shall we? Do you think that will work, do you think god has mercy?

Get off your behind and do something with your two hands, instead of putting your hands together and wishing about things to a master you have no evidence is acutally there.

Here's some famous quotes for people who are thinking about submitting to any God:-

"I have no need for religion, I have a conscience."

"Man has always required an explanation for all of those things in the world he did not understand. If an explanation was not available, he created one."

"What has been Christianity's fruits? Superstition, Bigotry and Persecution."

"If god is the alpha and the omega. The begining and the end, knows what has passed and what is to come, like it states in the bible, why do people pray and think it will make any difference."

"If we expect God to subscribe to one religion at the exclusion of all the others, then we should expect damnation as a matter of chance. This should give Christians pause when expounding their religious beliefs, but it does not."

And you call me unintelligent because i have many questions to your beliefs. You call me narrow minded, when i am infact the open-minded one.

Look at some of the above quotes and realise what they are trying to tell you, that your are being fooled, because of mind over matter, words in a book.

[edit on 20/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join