It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dawn of the Antichrist is now....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Dear anti-christ , please at least get your facts right before coming onto this forum and bothering others with your personality disorders and inane ramblings.

Thankyouverymuch.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Yes, agreed - Please just give up and seek attention under another guise.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Please believe me when i tell you this is not a joke.

You think you can write from the negative aspects of your selves and expect to provoke a reaction from me yet you do not realise your words melt like butter before they even begin to penetrate my shield.

You have all formed your opinions, so be it, but i have none the less made myself known.

Now it is up to you.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
but i have none the less made myself known.

And ATS is the place you've chosen to do it, eh? I feel so blessed.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

but i have none the less made myself known.

And ATS is the place you've chosen to do it, eh? I feel so blessed.

Indeed ATS is the only place. There is no choice.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

Some links you might find helpful:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Just doin' my part, tryin' to help.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey, leave me alone eh? I just wanna nap a little longer.

Morningstar and member of the host since 11-2-2001.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

Some links you might find helpful:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Just doin' my part, tryin' to help.

I am aware of the Messiah Complex and the mental conditions associated with someone who would claim to be something extraordinary.

It is the world of psychology we use to define that which we fear and do not understand.

Of course Christ in his time would have had a similar tag given to him by his doubters.

None the less he was who he was.

I am who I am however you choose to box me.

What i bring to the table is not a delusional psychopath but a truely loving and compassionate heart.

Do with it as you see fit.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What am I here for Anti 1... You of all should know for sure Anti 1, and I am being completely serious. What am I doing here today in this realm with you?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
lol

2nd

3rd

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Angel One

"could prophecy for hours concerning the soon coming events but I have already done that before in the metaphysical forum about a year or so ago."

Do you happen to have links to these year or so old posts in the metaphysical forum? I am interested in reading more about these dreams/visions from God you have had. Any further elaboration would be appreciated, or u2u me a link or something. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."
Revelation 14:7

Why settle for anything less?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
"Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."
Revelation 14:7

Why settle for anything less?

Less than what? I'll settle for courage when you can have fear against something no person can prove....

....don't you understand than man has written the scripture that proposes these stories these words........ in days when we thought the earth was flat, in days when they couldn't explain disease, in days when they thought natural catastrophes were punishment from a God, when we happen to live in a heating and cooling planet in a choatic universe.

Even GOD is a word made by man, as man developed language and it can mean anything they want it to mean as long as you write a scripture to go with the name or religion. No one has the right to you're life, you are free. You are not going to "HELL". A word they use and relate stories to it, to make you fear. And when people fear, they will do anything to stop it, even at risk of their intelligience.

Is it not easy for anyone to see that there have been many religions that man has created, so different from one another, who is the true god, who is telling us to live our life the best? Who is to say how to live your life? and punish you if you do not live it by his word? Is it Zeus, is it Allah, is it Thor, Yahweh, Sheeva, Ra, Horus...

it's just CONTROL, total control, and people play the faith card and think they can demand respect because religion expects an exemption from the burden of proof, they don't need to proove anythng, they just play down the faith card and claim to be more righteous.

It seems in terms of morality they seem to act as if without religion, they would be out killing, raping and doing "evil" things. It's an insult to their own intelligience., their own morality, their own logic, their own empathy, their own innate love emotion.

I believe in freedom of speech, and people should have the right to believe what they want, but to preach, but to claim their beliefs should be pushed onto other people, when at the core it is pure indoctrination of someone's life and they will follow the rules and legislations of god based on an evidence factor of: 0 and a fear factor of: unlimited. Fear your master!

It's time to wake up i think

[edit on 18/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Reply to Awake and Aware:

"Courage is faith that has said it's prayers!"

Having said that,I have a healthy fear,and respect,for the power of the ocean,too,and I don't want to put myself in danger by going out in dangerous waters! And I take God's words equally serious. Like the Father He is,He only wants what is best for us.

I happen to believe that the scriptures are divinely inspired,by God. You obviously don't,and because of that,you believe other men who tell you that you cannot believe in the word of God! The Bible needs to be understood in a spiritual way,by prayer and allowing His Spirit to speak to your heart. It can't do that when you deny Him and mock Him.

Obviously people are led to believe whatever their heart tells them is right. I can't account for what others believe,but they are free to do so.
How do you know you are not the one being "indoctrinated" and "controlled"? I'll tell ya,I am no fan of organized religion,and I do not go to church,so I am not a part of the crowd. I see the hypocrisy and the ignorance of those who claim to love God but don't even read their own Bibles. I'm also not claiming to be more righteous than anyone. Righteousness belongs to the Lord. I am just a sinner saved by grace and trying my best to live the life He called me toward. Loving others as He first loved us. Forgiving others as He forgives us. Living a simple life,working a simple job,sharing with those in need. Does that sound like some evil control system?

I am freer than I have ever been. My loyalties are not to this world or the ruling systems. I have to live in the world,but my heart is not in it. My soul and my faith are with God.

I don't need to prove anything to anyone. Faith is just that,"Faith"-the belief in things not seen! He has made Himself known by His creation,so that men are without excuse.

It would be pointless for me to go on,seeing as how you discount anything "Biblical" as truth. You will deny there is a Satan just as you deny there is a God,so what I say is meaningless to you. I would say that Satan has deceived you,personally. But why should my freedom of speech be compromised because I speak about God? Do you feel the same about those who preach a different belief,say "Zeus" or "Allah",...or is it just Christianity that you have a problem with?

To be honest,other people's beliefs don't bother me at all,nor do I feel offended or attacked if I hear them spoken of. If I didn't believe in God,why should it matter to me that others do?

You spent a great amount of emotion in trying to disparage my beliefs,and I suppose you feel better for doing so. Reading an anonymous post on ATS is not the same as being "forced" to believe as I do. I am not threatening or coercing you in any way. Nothing I have said touches your life in any way that you cannot just walk away from,shaking your head in disgust if you feel the need to do so.

In the end,we shall all know the truth,one way or another. In the meantime,I wish you well.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

i wish you well too.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The antichrist posting on an internet forum... brilliant.

I tell you what though everytime I see one of these types of threads it makes me quite excited about this collective death thing.
Oh and mr antichrist, when we're 'born anew' & whatnot, can you please ban socially retarded teenagers from posting incredibly vague, riddle filled threads on conspiracy websites? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Take your meds and go lie down.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink

Take your meds and go lie down.

People like you are the ones who will burn in eternal pain and anguish.

You are ignorant enough to try to belittle and ridicule someone you have no idea of.

People like you are entitled to your opinions but they are opinions of fools.

Continue to make fun of those who wish to and have the power to change the world.

While you all continue in your vein efforts to break me down i grow stronger.

Look at your world, your planet...feel the oil leaking and contaminating your life while you sit back and eat McDonalds and watch the x-factor.

I am here ready to take a stand, to put my money where my mouth is, to fight those very people who are destroying the planet through greed and all you can do is try to put me down...

Shame on you!!!

My vengeance will destroy the world because of people like you. You doubters are the reason faith has dissapeared from this planet.

If you really give a Shi* about your planet then empower me and i will stop the oil polluting the seas...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

People like you are the ones who will burn in eternal pain and anguish.

What a horrible horrible human being.

You are ignorant enough to try to belittle and ridicule someone you have no idea of.

People like you are entitled to your opinions but they are opinions of fools.

Yes because your beliefs are not foolish at all. You havn't submitted to something you can't prove, have you? Yes you have, fool. Don't call the people foolish, the people who not willing to believe in a story created by man because it cannot be proved.

Continue to make fun of those who wish to and have the power to change the world.

We want to change the planet for good, do good things, show love, show care, stop facism, stop racism, stop indoctrination, express freedom of speech. You are the one's who restrict this

While you all continue in your vein efforts to break me down i grow stronger.

Ignorance is realy bliss for this fellow.

Look at your world, your planet...feel the oil leaking and contaminating your life while you sit back and eat McDonalds and watch the x-factor.

Its your awful world too, and its only made awful by the stupidity of the masses,You think people who worship god don't eat macdonalds and watch X-Factor? You think you're views of McDonalds and X-Factor are special because your religious, well i think this is bad too, but i know that the massses are sheep and generally stupid, why would they belief in a God just because it was written in a book?

don't blame lack of god, blame a corrupt goverment, a corrupt banking system, an unequal distribution of wealth. God has no use for practicality, only hopes, wishes, dreams and fear inside your head. YOu can do good without him.

It's all fake and imaginary, but they threaten you of Hellfire so you're endamned to follow an imaginary being.

I am here ready to take a stand, to put my money where my mouth is, to fight those very people who are destroying the planet through greed and all you can do is try to put me down...

You're not doing anything to stop it, what you are doing is preaching on ATS, preaching your silly beliefs when you could be out making a difference. Name one thing you can do for "good" which people without god can't? Exactly, please just go away, can't you see no-one cares about an imaginary concept.

Shame on you!!!

Will you please STFU. You are the one cursing, belittling and condesending people. Please just go away, we need less people like you in this world.

My vengeance will destroy the world because of people like you. You doubters are the reason faith has dissapeared from this planet.
You are a really horrible imoral person.

If you really give a Shi* about your planet then empower me and i will stop the oil polluting the seas...

LOL!!!!! Yes because that was us, not you, you don't rely on energy to power your PC or anything. F*** You and get an education, and we all thing its a bad thing, but thats what you get when corporations take over with greed, they don't care about safety. Get real would you.

Please stop spreading your scripture, you're corrupt words condeming man, if you truely believe in what you believe, then go out of your house and do some good ffs, damn preacher.

I'll say it one last time, THIS MAN, THIS BOY, IS NOT THE ANTI-CHRIST. He is extremely angry at society, and unjustifiably so, he does not understand that he is part of the system that he hates so much, and is preaching his corrupt bible as he thinks this will fix it.

A man without god, and with some common human decency would never wish someone eternal pain (HELL) so please don't listen to this guy, he has no love, no care, no suggestions of change, only demands and commands like his bible gives him. Please just go away, you are an uneeded person.

[edit on 19/6/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
The antichrist posting on an internet forum... brilliant.

I tell you what though everytime I see one of these types of threads it makes me quite excited about this collective death thing.
Oh and mr antichrist, when we're 'born anew' & whatnot, can you please ban socially retarded teenagers from posting incredibly vague, riddle filled threads on conspiracy websites? Thanks.

Excellent, look Spirit777 you've been caught out, no one cares for your scripture or your mystic words, they mean nothing. Go outside, and show some love, for religious and non-religious persons if you really care about humanity. What a hate-mongerer

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join