It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Coast Guard Live Oil Spill Shortwave Broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is a GREAT source of information for the Spill. It is from the US Coast Guard, and it's live from the gulf. So far I have heard an oil rig catch on fire (in the past hour), and oil spill locations.

www.radioreference.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thank you!

This can be a great source of information. Unfortunatly I'm not at a location that allows me to listen to audio right now, but I will listen in a bit later on.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDragonfly
Thank you!

This can be a great source of information. Unfortunatly I'm not at a location that allows me to listen to audio right now, but I will listen in a bit later on.

Definitely a great source of information. Shortwave radio is amazing and I recommend everyone get at least a little portable shortwave radio from Radioshack or something.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Great find! Listening in now. Would there be any reason to think that this feed would be edited or censored in any way?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
Great find! Listening in now. Would there be any reason to think that this feed would be edited or censored in any way?

Absolutely not, it's from an individual in my IRC channel who simply has his radio on that frequency and has it streaming. He's in Texas.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Great find S for you.. I'm listening here in Holland now. Here in Holland everything go's digital, you here nothing any more. thx for this.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ni91ck
Great find S for you.. I'm listening here in Holland now. Here in Holland everything go's digital, you here nothing any more. thx for this.

Shortwave would still be active for you. You'd hear a ton of transmissions as europe is still very active.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Still active with Cutter Diamondback, Cutter Resolute, and Cutter Seahawk

top topics

join