It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bigelow AND narcap: ufo danger (pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
are these like almost on the heels of each other coming out? what are the chances?

I'm paranoid by nature but that only means I'm not taking these people's word for it. I have heard and read talk from other paranoid folk...

I find their timing rather strange

I couldn't help but remember von braun's warning about ET being the final threat because of these recent ATS threads...

reply to post by 1deepstar

Originally posted by 1deepstar
HI All,

I am Ted Roe, Executive Director at NARCAP.org...

I just wanted to let the list know about our new study,

Spherical UAP and Aviation Safety: A Critical Review (aka Project Sphere)

www.narcap.org/ProjectSphere.htm

Would love to set up a thread and chat about it but I am relegated to this "introductions" page so.... it was a good idea but I guess it wasn't to be...

Take a look if you like, drop me a line at NARCAP if you have something to say...

all the best,

Ted Roe
Executive Director
NARCAP.org

admin edit: Ted didn't let me know he was posting this so there was some confusion, the thread is up and in the proper forum for discussion now.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Springer]

reply to post by Ahmose

Originally posted by Ahmose
I thought this was an interesting article.
about some comments made by Robert Bigelow [Bigelow Aerospace], to NY Times.
He also really did buy skinwalker ranch.

Billionaire Aerospace Entrepreneur tells NY Times about killer UFOs

Gary S. BekkumJune 11, 2010
"People have been killed. People have been hurt. It´s more than observational kind of data."

"If you knew the truth about what is going on with the UFOs, you wouldn't be able to sleep at night."

(STARpod.org) -- In the world where high paranormal strangeness meets the Intelligence Community, it's called the CORE STORY: a tale of extraterrestrial contact with the US government.

Perhaps no one in the private sector knows more about the CORE STORY than Robert Bigelow, the founder of Bigelow Aerospace.

In a recent article by the New York Times, Bigelow is quoted about the dangers of extraterrestrial contact.

"I´ve been a researcher and student of UFO´s for many, many years," Mr. Bigelow said. "Anybody that does research, if people bother to do quality research, come away absolutely convinced. You don´t have to have personal encounters...People have been killed. People have been hurt. It´s more than observational kind of data."

Bigelow's revelation may have slipped by NY Times writer Kenneth Chang, but grabbed the attention of Billy Cox, who wrote in the Herald Tribune: ...Continued~www.americanchronicle.com...

Wouldn't sleep at night huh? lol

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Ahmose]
anyway, here are pictures from the narcap study/report

sphere factor in catastrophic air crashes?

I just thought I'd share my thoughts with ATS...

peace out

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
dang!
niice one!

Dominique Weinstein belongs to the French National Center for Space Studies’ UFO study, GEIPAN. He analyzed 300 cases of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) activity reported across the world by military and civilian pilots from 1947-2007. In support of NARCAP founder Richard Haines’ contention that these encounters pose flight-safety hazards, Weinstein addresses 39 incidents, or 14 percent, involving electromagnetic effects.

Specificly, 15 planes lost some form of UHF/VHF radio communication; nine had their magnetic compasses screwed up, including one that showed two compasses pointing in opposite directions; seven automatic radiocompasses went haywire; six planes experienced engine problems; five reported varying levels of weapons-system failure; and three logged general electrical issues. In all but two cases, the effects were temporary, as systems returned to normal when the UAP left the vicinity.

Eighty seven percent of these encounters occurred at cruising altitude. Radar data confirmation, or lack thereof, was available for 146 reports. Eighty one of those incidents generated radar data, with 15 reflecting both ground and air radar coverage............

devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com...

good find, thanks!

von brauns words come to my mind also. lol

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

yeah, I bear no love for the aliens.

I don't know if they're friend or foe.

Next thing you know...

they'll be saying BP wouldn't blow...

if it wasn't for some damn USO