It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control via Cyber Psyops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Mind Control via Cyber Psyops

First I must preface my statements by saying that nothing can be proved but I have come to the conclusion that this is the way that I was mind controlled and it may be happening to others.

There are things I can’t talk about that preclude this, but in November 2008 I received a job offer to work with a defense contractor as a cyber intelligence liason. I have no real information as to how they found me; I was contacted out of the blue.

Days before the job offer I noticed my eyes were being directed by forces unknown to me and I began conjuring up thoughts that were not easily identifiable. My eyes would point to a road sign for example one saying, “Charles Birch” and I would believe that somehow Charles Birch had some type of information related to me. My eyes were being directed by something other than myself.

Later as information began popping up on my computer through someone hacking it I saw Timothy Leary’s How to Operate your Brain. The main focus of this video is “Power to the Pupil” which means power to the eye. In the video there is an image that looks like me and I heavily began watching this video and became entranced by it. In the video Timothy Leary prefaces it by stating, “This is an experiment in mind formation, in-formation, forming, controlling, operating your mind and your brain, using digital techniques to overload, scramble, confuse, unfocus your mind.”

Furthermore, I must state that before this I had a unhealthy addiction to music especially blues which is in the opening scene of the video. I believe that my thoughts were being manipulated months before it led to the climax of the situation.

The further I delved into the abyss the more my actions were not being controlled by me. Information on the Illuminati started popping up and a synchronicity between illumination and illuminating were in the videos and etcetera.

There is much more to this story but I won’t elaborate on it much more as you get the general idea. What are your thoughts on Mind Control via Cyber Psyops?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

There are things I can’t talk about that preclude this, but in November 2008 I received a job offer to work with a defense contractor as a cyber intelligence liason. I have no real information as to how they found me; I was contacted out of the blue.

So you were offered a job as a cyber intelligence liason but you have no idea how they found you? I bet that job did not work out for you.

What are your thoughts on Mind Control via Cyber Psyops?

I think it was something made up by the paranoid.Going a little crazy then getting a job offer from a defense contractor and then getting crazy again? Kind of sounds like a modern version of a beautiful mind, but you are no John Nash and i think you made this all up.

edit to add:
Oh and I was right.

Myself, I am now diagnosed with schizophrenia since 2008.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Mind control could not possibly exist without chemical stimulation. In other words, true mind control could only happen if you were injected with something or maybe if you ingest something. Then you do what you are told.

In the scenario you describe the only thing possible would be mental suggestion. They lead you follow. All you really need to do is remember that we as individuals have 3 parts soul, mind and body(In that order).

Normally your soul is the source of "inspiration". It's the reason we do things. The mind is responsible for filtering "soul data". It is basically responsible for turning our inspirations into realistic ideas, except when doing habitual things. We don't need to think about things that happen all the time, that is what the memory is for. Lastly The body executes our ideas.

Now you cannot stop others from suggesting things to you but all that is needed to combat the effects is a little critical thinking. You only have to realize what is going on. When you feel like something is off with your thought process or decision making just start thinking.

That's how it would theoretically work for them. It goes like this. They suggest really simple directions or thoughts(they lead). A glance in a certain direction. Maybe a number you get the idea. They bypass the mind by not giving it anything to think about, It's just business as usual. It has to be simple things or you might use your mind and start questioning things.

Then again lots of people say I'm crazy.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Zaiger, do you feel better about yourself now?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Yes...Yes i do.

top topics

join