It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell expose'. The real reason the oil still flows into the Gulf of Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

LiveForever8 I apologize, I should have made that comment to Aresh Troxit.

We all just want to try and connect dots, to make sense of all of this.
We're left in the dark all the while life as we knew it is changing right before our eyes.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Apparently there are reports of the Corexit planes dmping the stuff over populated areas. I don't know how reliable those claims are though.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There is a drill two days from now simulating a chemical explosion in the Bensenville area at the Nalco Co. plant at 6233 W. 66th St. in Chicago.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Greetings fellow Flash-mobsters,

Ok... yes once more great research and data in the tangible of what we think is real...
but here we still are twiddling our typing thumbs in virtual action but nothing in the Flesh world changed except... more lies and Oil floating to the surface('
') ithink buy killing all the whales and dolphins they are trying to take our memory away so we become Barbaric('
')... ithink the only way now is to go ID4 on their top secret a$$e$... and millions and millions of abducted and UFO believers break down the walls of truth and find some tools that we can fix this Oil leak thing with at... Yes... you guessed it AREA 51... surly they must have the right tool for the job... right?... after all taxes payers paid for it anyway... so lets see whats in the tool shed ('
')... What? it's the End of the World anyway so what do we have to loss('
')

What a Stinker that Real-Stinker is('
')... Fight for your right... to PAAARTY('
')

O-NO here come the MIB to kill me now... O-WELL they have souls to... well some do.

Mr X

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

CHEM TRAILS, they are litterally gassing us. THIS STUFF CHANGES DNA, people are getting sick. PEOPLE , smell it 300 miles away. WTF. They spray at night and were told not to use the stuff. WTF. Crops dying. Someone needs to kick BP where it counts. OBAMA SPEECH, he says when the oil reaches louisiana beaches. WTF. EXCUSE ME, it has been on the beaches for some time. that is an old video, why are they showing old videos?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't know I'm not buying into the whole crisis being created to use corexit. Seems they would have more of a profit just getting the oil out like normal than creating a mess by destroying a rig. But like they've been saying in this adminstration never let a good crisis go to waste, I can see that they are gonna use this to their benefit to the max. And the use of corexit is just a bonus from what happened in the gulf. My opinion on the whole situation is that they cut a lot of corners with the horizon rig resulting in the failure of the entire process. Once the rig blew up and things started snowballing from there. Back to the crisis go to waste statement, thats when they kicked in high gear and started exploiting every possible angle that was imaginable. It will be interesting in an hour when the potus comes on and starts preaching his crap and wade nonsense.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

i had this info passed to me a couple of days ago,i put it in the thread"gulf evac plan"an asked if anyone could verify it,think it is on page 3 of that thread...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Who thinks the BP clean up workers will get sick just like 9/11 workers and they won't get compensation? I guess we have to start the Gulf of Mexico Truth Movement. Or should that be called the 4/20 Truth movement?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sorry... maybe this is off subject matter but can you tell me what is the truth of what matters Now?... I have that Key of Enoch thing(Allegedly) Can someone get my TR-3BX out of valet... I got work to do in the name of God... Ok it just made me feel good to give some Hope to the People of Gods children that There could still be some air left to breath
... But we never forget who we work for... Right?

Mr X-Wing-Nut(7th)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Alot of people will be sick and they will cover that up too. They going to P off the wrong person one of these days. That person may just go postal. They gassing the people at night.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I must be missing something here. Your supposition is that BP intentionally ruptured the well so that Nalco could make a ton of money off of the sale of their dispersant products? Wouldn't BP be the party purchasing the dispersant products? So BP is paying NALCO a pot full of money and that is why BP would want to rupture the well??

Please explain how I am missing the boat.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot
I must be missing something here. Your supposition is that BP intentionally ruptured the well so that Nalco could make a ton of money off of the sale of their dispersant products?

Nope, the supposition is that BP have purposefully botched the clean up operation in order to make a killing on Corexit.

The second part is about a rumour that BP knew the oil well was faulty and did nothing to prevent/avoid the spill.

I don't for one second believe they caused the spill just so they could use the Corexit dispersant but I do believe they have abused the situation for personal gain.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

As the prevailing winds head west, it is not beyond the realms of possibility that see a marked increase in the toxicity of rainfall in Europe over the Winter months!

Don't you mean East? Because Europe is East of the Gulf of Mexico, unless the blog you quoted is suggesting that the winds will travel across the Mexico, Arizona, California, Pacific Ocean, Japan, China, and the Middle East then make the rain toxic in Europe. I know the winds circulate throughout the Earth, but that is just fear mongering the people Europe.

This is what the pattern the wind follows.
www.fas.org...

Now, the Gulf Stream on the other hand will carry the oil slicks and hazardous dispersants towards Northern Europe, the Mediterranean countries should be completely safe.

This is the pattern the Gulf Stream follows.
atlasbear.com...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
sheeze... i learned nothing new with this rehash of info already out there...

any S&F i give ain't for 'Star' 'Flag'................................

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I don't know where you have got that from to be honest, care to point it out? Anyways, I'm sure it was a mistake.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I don't know I'm not buying into the whole crisis being created to use corexit. Seems they would have more of a profit just getting the oil out like normal than creating a mess by destroying a rig. But like they've been saying in this adminstration never let a good crisis go to waste, I can see that they are gonna use this to their benefit to the max. And the use of corexit is just a bonus from what happened in the gulf. My opinion on the whole situation is that they cut a lot of corners with the horizon rig resulting in the failure of the entire process. Once the rig blew up and things started snowballing from there. Back to the crisis go to waste statement, thats when they kicked in high gear and started exploiting every possible angle that was imaginable. It will be interesting in an hour when the potus comes on and starts preaching his crap and wade nonsense.

I agree for the most part. It's just a damn shame that the whole situation is so far in the grey zone that we can't tell a damn thing from the side lines. I can't help but feel that something about this whole thing isn't right though, I will continue to dig.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It is the last sentence in the 2nd quote under "What are the dangers of this?"

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Wow, BP couldnt get anymore ignorant. Dispersants they use for "safety" compared to the EPA list. Cmon now, who has the better interest in heart?
Btw op, I like that gibson in your pic.
Is it an Es-335?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Nice post - I posted something similar (but a lot shorter) weeks ago.

If you dig into NALCO, you will also find that on their board of directors are former CEOs of Goldmann Sachs, BP, and EXXON !

Just the guys we need sorting this lot out, eh ?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Haha, right I see it now.

Well, it could have been a mistake although I have read somewhere that dispersants can be carried by currents in an entirely different direction from where the wind and waves send the surface slick.

I couldn't say either way. Thanks for pointing it out though

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join