It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIL is NOT fossil fuel, but contains GOLD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Do people really believe this? Open the link and scroll down to decide for yourself.

dorewilliamson.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
No, I would certainly not believe that. If we were shooting missles at China while Clinton was in office, we would have heard something about it by now, or be at war w/them.

I personally find oil more valueable than gold. Gold never made my car go. We could maintain our current societies without gold, but not oil. I personally believe that oil did not come from dino's and old plants, but the point is, its still very valueable. The presence of gold is irrelevant even if it is present. It would not need gold in it for Saddam to go after Kuwait.

I'm no geologist, but I'm sure there are better ways of getting gold. Some people have a grand old time with their imagination is all.

Amusing site though.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Nuggets of gold in oil? Very doubtful. While gold very likely exists in trace amounts in oil, as icelid said, the worth of the oil itself is plenty.

Interestingly enough, gold does exist in seawater - about 1 part per million by weight (numbers vary, but that's a decent estimate). That means there could be 10 billion metric tons or more of gold in earth's oceans. Good luck extracting it effectiently, though.

I think the deuterium in sea water will prove to be much more useful in the future.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

While standing in the breakwater, I noticed zillions of tiny golden flakes swirling around in the water and upon reexamining the beach, I saw strands of golden flakes where the waves had left them.

maybe the oil left an effect on the sand or maybe it was just the sand itself?

In a restaurant, I met a man that cleans up oil spills for a living. I asked him if there was gold flakes in oil, He replied, "gold nuggets too!" Then it all made sense.

"gold nuggets too!"- sounds like sarcasm to me. if he really found gold nuggets when cleaning up oil spills for a living, i dont think he would be cleaning up oil spills for a living anymore.
maybe you should try putting gold nuggets into your car instead of oil and see if it can run correctly.

But the government doesn't want the people who KNOW how very wealthy they are, so they can oppress the people with taxes and lies of a deficit.

if gold was as abundant as oil was, or a fraction as abundant, then the price of gold would also drop dramatically, and gold has a huge influence on the worldwide economy, so it might make things worst then better.

GOLD, there is gold in oil and that is why Saddam wanted Kuwait.

Saddam actually borrowed a ton of money from Kuwait and maybe Saddam just didnt want to return the money. lol. also, the oil itself would already be worth well enough for him to make a gigantic profit from the war.

That is why the US invaded and are occupying Iraq, and the American companies "inherited" the oil fields.

like i said before, the oil itself is worth enough.

It is all about the OIL and the GOLD.

what makes you think its not all just about oil? think the prices are high because it has gold in it? its all about supply and demand, and as more countrys start relying on oil, its decreasing and prices are going up. lets put it this way, would you rather walk 25 miles on a 90 degree (farenheit) summer day or pay $2 and get to that place 25 miles away much faster, without having to walk, and in the comfort of air conditioning?

The government lies to the people and tells them that oil is fossil fuel, but think about it, when you open a casket of a dead person or see a carcase of an animal, decomposed flesh doesn't turn to oil, but to DUST.

heres the complete story on how oil is created:

Die. First you live, and then you ____ ? Right. You die. If you're a marine organism, you drop to the ocean floor. If you're not eaten, you may start to
Rot. It's the fate of all -- or most -- flesh. Bacteria decompose you, and you become mere organic gunk on the ocean floor. But before bacteria completely devour you, the mass of sediment piling on top establishes a Quarantine. Bacteria need oxygen, sulfur or certain other chemicals to do their eating, and the rain of organic matter -- or other forces like thermal or chemical stratification -- eventually cuts off the supply of these elements, halting the bacteria in mid-rot. By now, chemical reactions have trimmed off most elements except for carbon and hydrogen -- the major components of petroleum. Finally, a small percentage of you becomes a fluid...

whyfiles.org...

[edit on 11-6-2004 by AlienS]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
*cought, bull$hit, coungh* Really oil containing gold? Oil is a liquid, gold is a metal. Liquid contaning substances of metal??? Never herd of that.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well let's see.

This individual saw a news report of an unexplainable sound in the pacific, and then Satan appeared to him, and told him we were attacking China.

Do we really need to read further than that to establish the veracity of the claims?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There is GOLD in oil. (black)
There is also Tea, in oil. (Texas)

Jed Clampett will verify this..

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i could only get as far as like the 3rd sentence where it said that satan appeared before him and said that we were shooting missiles at china hahahahahaahahahaah

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
hahaha... Good one! Now I really have heard everything.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Immediately, while I was thinking about these missile launchings and who could our government be bombing, Satan appeared before me and said "China"

*takes a breath*
Can you say crazy???? Obviuosly you cant possibly belive this guy!

top topics

join