It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiesha Crowther's New Talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
"Little Grandmother" Kiesha Crowther, WISDOM KEEPER and SHAMAN returned to Rainbow Visions to discuss her two recent healing ceremonies in Hawaii with powerful Kahunas, her trip to Europe soon and a tentative trip to New Zealand by the end of the month.

Covering her incredible journey, 2012, healing Mother Earth and the direction for the "Tribe of Many Colors".

Available at
www.blogtalkradio.com...

Enjoi

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

i do mean to be rude

its the same new age ` touch feely ` gobledygook that 1001 other idiots are spounting

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by rajaten

i do mean to be rude

its the same new age ` touch feely ` gobledygook that 1001 other idiots are spounting

I think your right on.. These people are a bit toooo touchy feely for my liking. Were having an experience here on this crazy earth where love is hard to find, My sentiment seems to be of anger at how some people are making my experience harder and unpleasant.
I do feel alot of love and compassion for people. But they need to step back down to earth and realise we dont need love, We need affirmative action.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
if she is that great at heeling mother earth hwy is she not going to the gulf and healing the big oil spouting wound

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Affirmative action starts with carrying love in your heart for what you're trying to change. If you're separating love from affirmative action then its a no brainer to me why you are an angry person.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

On the original topic, I resonate deeply with what this woman is saying. However, you must understand my skepticism when a young pretty blonde haired woman says she is a Native American Shaman. It's kind of hard to check her credentials, as its not like the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders keeps a website or written records of their members like an ego-controlled Westerner would. However I have spent many years studying shamanism from around the world and I will give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

I'm in the middle of listening to the new interview now, I will return to give my opinion on the talk. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. S&F

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

You're welcome
Regarding credentials, in my opinion as soon as you enter this spiritual realm of thought such credentials are no longer important. What really should matter is whether the speech of the person resonates with you as an individual. If so, its worth exploring.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Her beliefs and ways don't work the way that yours seem to, based on your statement there.

She is a very interesting woman and has a lot to say, and her teachings whether you believe them or not are very positive and uplifting. She is doing what she, and many others believe to be helping.

I've listened to only a fraction of the things she has to say, and already implementing them in my own life has helped me personally.

I only wish that other people can find what they need, if not from the wisdom she has shared, or in their own way.

However, it isn't very productive to misdirect a thread about her, to something completely different from her mission.

To the OP - Thank you for posting this.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by draevin

Well said. Peace and love

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yet another great and uplifting talk by Kiesha Crowther

Enjoi

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten