It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists use Calvin Klein cologne to lure jaguars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

I must say after reading this article it made me laugh. I just have to say one thing and that is don't go wearing Calvin Klein: Obsession for Men if you plan on going on a safari trip in Africa. LOL

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
news.yahoo.com...

I must say after reading this article it made me laugh. I just have to say one thing and that is don't go wearing Calvin Klein: Obsession for Men if you plan on going on a safari trip in Africa. LOL

We may yet see this utilised by Calvin Klein in some advertising campaign.

As for wearing Calvin Klein: Obsession for Men on African Safaris .... it shouldn`t be an issue . To the best of my knowledge : Jaguars are only found in the Americas .

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I have a large bottle of Calvin Klein cologne on my desk right now. Looks like I have a trip to Africa to go to.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Obsession for Men on African Safaris .... it shouldn`t be an issue . To the best of my knowledge : Jaguars are only found in the Americas .

That is true but the article did say that Cheetahs were also used in testing at the zoo which are of course African so would suggest this obsession with "Obsession" extends to other big cats.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
great so this stuff may mimic the smell of a jag in heat so now you have a love sick 300 pound cat looking for a pice .
the question is what do you think hes going to do when he realizes your just not his type? lolololol

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
That's odd. I thought it would just attract "cougars"

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed! I wonder if they use a pheromone in the cologne or if the cats are just attracted to the natural scents used in the mixing? I happen to like Obsession for men. I have used various colognes that supposedly had pheromones mixed in it. I didn't have any extra "luck" so to speak, but I did notice that more women who came into close proximity would actually often take the initiative and say "hello..." I'm also using the Dial For Men MAGNETIC body wash. The label claims it to be Pheromone Infused and Attraction Enhancing. I didn't purchase this for any reason other than Wal-Mart happened to be out of my regular Zest Ocean Power body wash and I liked the way it smelled lol. Anybody else have any theories or stories on using pheromone infused colognes or body washes that may prove they actually work?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
No doubt upon reading this several South-American drug dealers are doing the fastest nonchalant walk to the wash basin you have ever seen.
"From now on Fidel we just be stinky"

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ooooh, if they are gonna use a new marketing name, I might suggest;

"Calvin Klein, Obsession for Cats."

I might even buy it.

new topics

top topics

join