It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "One Thing" Rule: System For Completely Changing Your Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
thanks for that, now i know i'm on the right track.

it is all about changing the mind set that we've been in for so long, it seems like it a really daunting thing to do, but if you keep it simple and work through the things you want to change one at a time you stand soo much more of a chance!

never limit yourself in anyway. anything is possible!

the things in life that you don't like doing, the things you fear, the things that keep you in that little world, do them, prove to yourself you can do it and develope your comfort zone!!

for a bit more of an idea, checkout- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

we need to try and develope our true potentials!!

insecurities, egos and fears are only as big as we make them. we are the ones in control, we are the ones we've been waiting for!!

this is worth a butchers- www.scribd.com...

thanks again, peace out.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
"Just F*&***&*N RELAX.."

--------------------------------------------------------------
There's mine.

Relax the mind for they are like leaks in your energy that can turn into fissures, think of them as describing the state of your chakras (entire mind) and showing their dysfunction. All things want to be in their natural state once you just SIMPLY LET THEM.

Natural state, introduced to mind/ego, --> creates conflict, from conflict a bunch of stuff happens, interactions, things change.. and eventually a natural state comes back. I like to think of it for me like... I meditate and naturalize... go live some more until its time to reset , tune and enhance the myself. When you reach this NATURAL state, everything becomes simple, and somehow you realize this is some calling you've been searching for.. you still live your life and follow ego ambitions but lightheartedly.. life "play time" is fun... its denaturalizing and its events and our actions again further express our many imbalances but lucky for us our it can give us just what we need..

Everything in life, and ego desire, its all a piece towards PEACE... Your root chakra is off... people go excercise... feeling down? they do something that makes them happy.. feeling dependent?..well this one you can split into categories, friends, family, relationships.. everyone we choose to surround ourself with gives us some sort of balance... we feed off each other... and when you become for balanced and self-reliant you will see people come to syphon off you because you are just pure optimism, pure energy, a good talker, listener, and your experiences provide advice or actions that further balance them. People will cling to you. It is understandable.. we are all dealing with imbalances.

so..

Simply RELAX.. you can analyze things forever..there is infinite angles to look at things but too much analyzing of the future I find creates too much expectation, it creates a lot of stress out of something that may happen entirely different. If you can just relax, let yourself spring back into balance you can face every moment without fear or hesitation.

For me its like I feel a mild fear coming on over some very simple human interaction and i'm like "are you F(R%(Tn serious!?" in my mind.. and thats the end of it.. back to zen like mind. Its just a tiresome game to me now to worry and let the mind destabilize me.

My mind is a tool, i'm not its puppet.

--------------

once again "Just RELAX ALREADY!"

btw good book idea.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Nice thread IB

Reading this I was reminded of the TED lecture I watched just yesterday...

Tony Robbins discusses the "invisible forces" that motivate everyone's actions -- and high-fives Al Gore in the front row.

The vast majority of people underestimate themselves, and more importantly, they underestimate just how much they can effect their own lives if they simply change their mentality.

Don't be the little droplet in the mighty ocean, be the mighty ocean in the little droplet.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Great post IntastellaBurst!

There is really some quality content in this thread! I'm sending you a U2U.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Shameless bump for newbies !! wooooo.

What comes first, the chicken or the egg.

Will creating the perfect life allow us to truly love ourselves ???

... or perhaps when we truly love ourselves, a perfect life becomes the natural bi-product.

Change occurs inside, before it can occur outside. If you always see yourself a certain way, to go against that (change) seems impossible.

.. so I think the key lies in changing your mind first, then the postive change you seek isn't a change anymore, it is the Norm.

When you flow with the river, it will carry you. Just make sure its flowing in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
perception is reality......

A bump, .... for my Bree.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

What comes first, the chicken or the egg.

Pie!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You are absolutely full of magic Bursty, you know that?

Tomorrow...I'm going to do One Thing

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1   >>

join