It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long ribbons of orange-brown oil 4 miles off Tampa Bay coast; Smelled like oil, felt like oil, could

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Long ribbons of orange-brown oil 4 miles off Tampa Bay coast; Smelled like oil, felt like oil, couldn't get it off hands (Photos)

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com

Two men spotted what they think could be oil from the BP disaster off a Pinellas County beach while returning home from a fishing trip Sunday morning.

The men, Steve Weiss and David Mokotoff, said they were about four to five miles off Pass-a-Grille beach when they spotted what they believed was an oil sheen on the water.

“We saw this ribbon of orange brown material,” Mokotoff said. “Steve initially thought it might be discharge from somebody’s boat, but then when we got closer it was so long, even though it wasn’t wide we thought about the oil spill and decided to take a close
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Here are excerpts from the news report that was not included in the online article:

But these fisherman aren’t as confident.

“I’ve been fishing here probably 23 years since I’ve been living here. This was different, I mean it smelled like oil,” Weiss added. …

Yet they will deny this like the Keys and Ft Lauderdale

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Smells like oil,
Looks like oil,
Probably oil!!

new topics

join