It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

432hz video experiment to test your pet NEED MEMBER RESULTS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

*pet type
*pet gender
*pet age
*pet reactions and observations to the noise

Type: Dog; 75% Border Collie, 25% Dachshund
My dog just started looking up towards the ceiling for a bit when the pitch higher, and tilting her head to the side. But only for the first 1/4th of the video, the rest of the time she seems to just ignore it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
here is some music both in 440 and 432 tone

dire straits 440 hz

and

direstraits 432 hz

more on this site
link

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GummB
reply to post by MKULTRA

Im curisious if this effects different genders of animals differently, you said both of your carts are females. Well i just took that from the your use of she. Did you get a chance to read the other users examples above or see my video. If so how did your cats react in comparison to others. My cat is a male and he seemed very interested but not exactly comfortable.

Yes, they are both female cats and both are spayed, not sure if that is relevant. I saw your video and read some other examples in this thread. I can say that the older cat's ear positions were exactly the same as your cat when he was on the ground. His left ear was angled toward the left while his right ear was relatively straight-- my female cat had the exact same ear position.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jericanman
reply to post by MKULTRA

so maybe the younger cat was subdued or relaxed to a point she would miss a normal jump?

I don't think the younger cat (age 1) was necessarily more subdued or relaxed, I actually think the sound distorted her psychomotor planning ability.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have a 3 year old male Connemara Terrier (similar to Jack Rusells).

He was looking out the window next to me when I opened the thread.

For the first minute he would peer back every five seconds. Then he moved as close as he could to the computer and did the "doggie head tilt" several times switching from left to right.

For the last thirty seconds, he layed down right next to it.

Right after words he quietly went to his bone and started chewing.

I should have noted before this he was barking in my face for attention even though we just went for a walk.

Edit for update: He has since gone on my bed and passed out. Being close to a Jack, you can imagine how energetic he has. I've known about this video for a while but never played it around my dog. Hope the experiment is going well.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Universal Light]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have a German Shepherd. At first very alert ears up. Then head tilts right and left. He slowly lowered his head and was lying on floor. Towards the very end he rolled on his side, head down with ear against floor but eyes opened.

Found this to be pretty amazing. My dog is six yrs. old and still thinks he is a puppy, drives me nuts chasing the cats around the house. When I turned on video, he suddenly stopped and calmed down quickly!!

Thanks, Can I try this on my kids?

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Tried again when cat was awake and running rampant around the house.

Even picked him up and held onto him to get his attention.

Nothing.

Doesn't calm him when active, doesn't care when hes resting.

And when the food goes in the bowl he will come from 3 houses away!

MM

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by voorbereid

thanks for the music links.

to eveyone else great stuff so far

seems some dogs find it annoying , others interesting. not to much to determine. i was hoping for a more obviouse trend. though i thank all for helping out.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I had some interesting results.

Dogs participating:

Twelve year old Wirefox Terrier.
One year old West Highland Terrier.

Both immediately ran to the computer with the "radar ears" going on.
Westie raised up on her hind legs to see the screen.

Wirefox started barking at me.

Both running around excited.

Wirefox headed to the door, which I didn't open.

Radar ears and heads going the whole time. Wirefox barking steadily at me. I'm thinking she wants a cookie?

More running around. Playing with one another. Excited.

It's over. They lie down under my desk, Westie using my foot as pillow.
Adorable.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
While they were both resting quietly at my feet, I decided to play it again.

Wirefox no reaction, but one "grunt" towards the end.

Westie raised her head and made eye contact with me about three times, then laid her head back down. This was looking for assurance that everything is "okay".

The second time the novelty was gone...it was old news.

But they clearly don't like it. I don't much like it either.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Test subjects : Two females - One Dog & One Female Human.

*Pet/Human type
*Pet/Human gender
*Pet/Human age
*Pet/Human reactions and observations to the noise

Pet Type: Black Labrador Dog, playful but also very calm, cool and collected
Pet Gender: Female Dog
Pet Age: Almost 4 years old

Playing the sound loud through two stereo home studio monitors earlier today.

The dog came running from another room and went towards the audio monitors, tilted her head a couple of times while looking a bit confused and had this WTF face. Then she looks at me and bark one time and runs out from the room when screaming women enters the scene.

Human Type: White Nordic/Latin crossbreed: tough, hot-tempered, loving, affectionate, caring, intelligent & playful, independent entrepreneur.
Human Gender: Female Woman
Human Age: 37 years old

The aggressive woman came screaming from another room around 50 seconds after the dog, yelling at me, wondering what the hell I was doing and shouted loudly in the room to turn the crap off while asking; if I had lost my mind and if I was completely retarted? - saying that I was worse than the terrorising Vuvuzela blowers at the World Cup on TV!

(I had apparently disturbed her on the phone while having an important business call - and the people on the other end of the phone had said when she was excusing herself; don't worry! all parents know how many crazy things our KIDS can do and what they can come up with from time to time
.)

Priceless! they apparently thought that I was the child of the house, playing with the stereo sound system! lol!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think this video was just put out to promote another video. Did anyone read the description in it?

Our video has reached the number one spot on Google video!!! Number one!!! (Not to mention the number four spot as well!!!) For those of you who are uninformed, the video is entitled 911 Loose Change Two. For those who have been misinformed, I recommend you watch it. video.google.com...
(all one line; no spaces)
Just think how many peoples minds we have finally reached & exposed to the truth of the events that occurred on September eleventh, 2001. Too little to late? No! Better late than never! If you are now thinking to yourself, 'old news; get over it...', I suggest you attempt to inform yourself to the greater immediate reality other than what you see or what you are told, particularly by mass media; even the newspaper. (If you are curious, I will help. Just ask!) Realize, our country has been hijacked by multinational corporations that have disguised themselves as being the American government. The oil industry, tobacco, automotive, insurance, banks, media... They have enough money to manipulate & position themselves in such a way. But, their attempt at deceiving the population to the likes of profit & global domination has backfired!!! & they have awoken a sleeping giant referred to as the masses. Due to activists & scientists who have taken on the tedious task of compiling such films, as Loose Change Two, we the so called public have been informed to the truth & the agenda of these tyrants. If you for one second think: 'this does not apply to little old me', I ask you: how is your wallet holding up to inflated gas prices? How will you & yours cope with the massive impending sales tax increase? How do you feel about the Patriot act? Anybody? ANYBODY? Who do you think is behind all this chaos? Osama bin laden? Please. Though, as far as terrorists are concerned, dick cheney has my vote. The enemy has breached & is now within, pulling at the psychological mind-strings of the American public. Their Tool is fear; their channel is cnn, nbc, cbs, abc, fox & all other major 'news' organizations. Wake up! Take action! Inform others! Anybody! & vote. Still vote, regardless of what we have seen stolen in the past. VOTE. Let your voice be heard before it is far too late! Or stop complaining, go back to sleep & allow yourself to be RAPED of your personal freedoms & choices as a human being. Are you a sheep? Or are you a human? Choose wisely

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join