It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

432hz video experiment to test your pet NEED MEMBER RESULTS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
My dog didn't even twitch. She licked her paw a few times but is OCD about that at any given time. No strange behavior here!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

nope, sounds like a frequency sweep to me
it does not say in the video that it is tuned to 432 or 440 hz

try it with these sounds

432 hz mp3

and

440 hz mp3

source :goto2012.nl

also in english goto2012.nl

edit to add quote

[edit on 15/6/10 by voorbereid]

[edit on 15/6/10 by voorbereid]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
just a quick question, i have the video of my cats reactions but i'm having a little trouble with the upload process. Is it possible to uplaod it here and ifso could someone possible link me to the tutorial, or do I have to upload at youtube and link it to here?
thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here's what happened when I played it for my cat.

Just kidding, that's not really my cat. My cat wasn't bothered by this video at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
the 432 tone you posted seemed to have a simular effect. but then again i just got back from my walk and its relay hot today combined with quite a long walk = tired pooch

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GummB

you have to upload it to your media ats account then link it.

create one if you currently dont have one.

or like you said you could use youtube.

was their a noticeable reaction?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

I was just able to do the cat now because the dog is my room mate's and he is still in bed, but my cat was sitting at the top of the stairs like he usually does waiting for me to let him go lay in the sun in the living room windows. When i started the video he curisiously came down the stairs looking for the sound. He then breifly sat on the floor looking up at the computer before he leaped to the back of my chair then to the computer for a closer inspection. When the sound started to get high pitched he started to yowl. It seemed the higher the pitch the more distressed his yowl sounded, untill he was howiling facefirst into the camera about 15 seconds before the end of the sound. I stopped it there cause it kinda hurt my ears and he sounded very displeased.

ill work on getting that vid uplaoded asap if your interested

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
My cat tilted his head, walked towards speakers and afterward began to gnaw on my wrist.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Cat, who was napping, awoke with irritation, told me that if she were bigger she'd kill me, and left the room.

Dog 1 left the room in a panic.

Dog 2 looked at me with his usual, "are we going for a walk now?" look

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I found his reactions odd because he is usually sleeping in the sun at this time or at the top of the stairs trying to get through the door to get to the sun, no matter what I yell or throw thats where he'd be ( not that I'd ever throw anything to harm him, just a toy mouse)
And now that the ordeal is all done and over thats where he's gone, but he seemed overly interested at the time.

ps. my room mate was just up cause some random just rang the doorbell looking for 48th ave, like it doesn't say 3 houses down from me at the end of the road. So i'll be able to get the dog soon here to.

edit. spelling

[edit on 15-6-2010 by GummB]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
thats interesting.

while watching back your video of your cat. my dog did the same as before left his toy on the floor jumped up but this time straight for me and sat down. weird

that's the first i replayed the sound for him since the walk.

i did play the other 432 mp3 as i got in but that had no noticeable affect as we just got in and he usually drinks some water then hops up on me and lies down for a bit probably to cool off and recover for a short while.

he was up and about in min's wanting me to play with him.

but the cat video replay just chilled him right out again.

looking forward to your dogs reaction.

its one of the higher tones that seems to do it for my dog.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by jericanman]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Im looking foreward to trying this with the dog aswell, he's a pretty crazy playful bugger so im sure his reaction will be very different than that of my irritated cat.
I also think im going to put my fish bowl close by next time aswell, get a two for one with the fish and the dog. I only have a beta fish but i know they are very sensitive to sound, I cringe every time something taps his bowl during cleaning.
Do you think it's a good idea to try the beta, I don't think the sound should be to overwhelming from the computer speaker but Im no expert thats for sure and I only want whats best for my pets. And a little fun of course

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jericanman
i want to know what effects this video has on your pets when played near them. with the sound on.

if anyone would care to try the test on their own pets and post the results as i would like to see if this is a large scale phenomenon.
[edit on 15-6-2010 by jericanman]

2 cats. Just tried the audio on them from the youtube link. The older cat stared at me with her ears in different directions the entire time, which was strange. Toward the end of the audio clip, she jumped off of the chair she was laying on and walked toward the speaker and started looking around, standing there with one of her front paws off of the ground looking inquisitively at me. I've never seen her frozen in place like that, and when the audio was finished she stayed in that position for awhile before running upstairs.

The younger cat just sat in the middle of the room and stared at me while the audio was going. It seemed to throw her off a little bit. After it was finished, I picked up her and put her on the couch. She tried to hop over to the coffee table and fell between the table and the couch. She's never done that before, it is only a 1 foot gap.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

Im curisious if this effects different genders of animals differently, you said both of your carts are females. Well i just took that from the your use of she. Did you get a chance to read the other users examples above or see my video. If so how did your cats react in comparison to others. My cat is a male and he seemed very interested but not exactly comfortable.
Also the dog I plan to try it on asap here is male aswell, so feedback from useres with specific genders of there pets would be preferable.

jericanman I see you said your dog is male so we can add two to the male charts soon here, and hopefully get some female results to compare to our male results.

also sorry jericanman if im getting over involved in your thread, im just interested and bored now that im home from work. If I am just let me know and I'll let you take it from here on

edit.
spelling (im terrible)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GummB

that's fine feel free to go right ahead.

age might also play a factor along with gender.

ill edit my op so newcomers will hopefully inculde that info.

also all previous posters if still reading please can you post your pets age/ gender

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

so maybe the younger cat was subdued or relaxed to a point she would miss a normal jump?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

here is the vid of my room mate's dog.
Not really to interesting but a bit of a laugh, and it distracted him from running around like a hoolagin for a couple mintures if nothing else.

edit

My cat is three and the dog is 8 or 9 months, again both male.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Did you get that from the video I posted the other day here?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just interesting that I just posted it and a couple days later, you did...

Anyway, my 2 GSDs were in the room with I played it. 3 and 4 years old. They were both "bothered" by the sound and one approached me, nudged my arm with her nose, licked my hand a few times, all the while, her ears going up and down. She finally shook her head, flapping her ears and then she lay down with her head on the floor for the rest of the time.

My male alerted and watched me intently the entire time. He always looks to me for my response to things. I smiled at him because I didn't want him to freak and he eventually laid his head back down in the floor for the rest of the time.

Not an unusual reaction to a strange sound by either of them.

[edit on 6/15/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
shame i just saw your new vid posted
but no time to watch it

and more reply's

got to meet my g/f atr her work but ill be bk later

going to find some

music in 440 and in 432 to see if any difference.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Both of my hearing dogs (I have a 17 yr-old Jack Russell who only hears food wrappers and eggs cracking) a 1 1/2 yr old Mini Dachshund (Lil' Squirt) and my 3-year-old Jack-chi-terrier (Lucy) both pricked up their ears about half-way through and then gave me stink-eye before going back to sleep.

Seems to be a good dog annoyer.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join