It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seventh Seal Of The Apocalypse Has Been Opened...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It's the first time i see humourous material in here...

Yesterday i came across old post of ATS where members used to have a good time back then.It feels good to take it lightly dont you think?

edit:

im just saying its to see you guys have fun.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

AND GOD SAID... LET THERE BE LAUGHTER LIKE CHILDREN PLAYING IN A REALLY COOL PLAYGROUND... FOR FEAR AND EVIL IS NOT WELCOME HERE (SOME PRIEST TOO('
')) AND MUST FIND A NEW PLAYGROUND TO D-WELL('
')

I Conquer SSimon... after all why should Big-Pharma have the exclusive right on the party pills? lets make our own Virtual happy pill... and let the FDA and Big-Pharma eat it's own approved happy pills for eternity('
')

May Peace... Fun and Enlightened Laughter be our hell for eternity('
')

Mr X('
')

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Idol Jesus: "If I be in violation of the Ten Commandments, may my Father strike me down!"

Daddy God: "Okay."

ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Daddy God: "You are no more, Idol Jesus."

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
don't miss the "foolishness"

For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom-1Cor1.25

the kingdom of God is within you-Luke17.21

I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire-Eze1.27

"He will rule them with an iron scepter."-Rev19.15

he lifted up his hands and blessed them.-Luke24.50

if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?-1Pet4.17

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Sorry... I should of said may Daddy God
... But I think it's grounded very Well now

Forgive me for I get a little Narcissitic in my happy place
... Must of been the Nephilim Voice to Skull thing... But hey I'm no diffrent than all the other people who thing they know what Daddy God commanded

Peace... Hopefully

Mr humble x

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by wylekat

I'm a Christian, and religion has not ruined my life or any other Christian I know, it has only helped give us hope and comfort in times of need.
Why must you attack Christians every chance you get? Isn't there something else in this world that you dislike more?

Chill OUT!!

They're not attacking Christians, just that stupid statue, I mean ex-statue.

Lightening, allegedly, "ruined" that ex-statue.

Even though it was a religious symbol, it still looked stupid...makes that church look really stupid.

Sorry I used the word "stupid" so much but I couldn't think of a more fitting or nicer adjective. (I know that I am going to catch hell for this) pun intended!

Thanks,
Tom

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

This is too funny for words.....
And speaking of old jokes.... How about a quote from a Roman soldier?

"Hey fella! Would you mind crossing your feet? The Centurion only gave us three nails!"

(save me a seat in Hades...LMAO)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Most people here are dimwits that apperntly cannot see the universe speaks. No such thing as irony. This church obviously had some problems and guess who showed up not liking it. God. ATS=

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

That's sad. It's all idolotrous worship anyway. You just had to KNOW that the church would do this. You see, now it's a matter of PRIDE to these folks! The money that will be spent to rebuild can feed HOW MANY CHILDREN! But no, they need their TOURIST attraction back.

And what do you expect from one of those mega-church pastors who have no problem with their flock furnishing their lavish lifestyle in the name of God. Their PRIDE and EGO's are enormous. They read and speak the words but don't believe them. They build monuments and idols so THEY can get the adoration.

"LOOK AT OUR CHURCH, LOOK AT HOW MUCH MONEY WE HAVE! COME SEE OUR IDOL that WE PAID FOR!"

These are the same charlatans that preach hell fire and damnation, tithing (for today's believers) and a triune Godhead.....all 100% unscriptural.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

Ok just one more( I'm sacrificing my Cigarrette break to reply)

I remember that Roman... But I had to lend him a hammer because Ceaser was so cheap... Can I get that hammer back with intrest please? I need to build a new house(LOL

Peace Brother,

Mr X

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A clear sign that Allah is displeased...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

That's sad. It's all idolotrous worship anyway. You just had to KNOW that the church would do this. You see, now it's a matter of PRIDE to these folks! The money that will be spent to rebuild can feed HOW MANY CHILDREN! But no, they need their TOURIST attraction back.

And what do you expect from one of those mega-church pastors who have no problem with their flock furnishing their lavish lifestyle in the name of God. Their PRIDE and EGO's are enormous. They read and speak the words but don't believe them. They build monuments and idols so THEY can get the adoration.

"LOOK AT OUR CHURCH, LOOK AT HOW MUCH MONEY WE HAVE! COME SEE OUR IDOL that WE PAID FOR!"

These are the same charlatans that preach hell fire and damnation, tithing (for today's believers) and a triune Godhead.....all 100% unscriptural.

Well said. These people, it's not god they worship.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Bart: Ha! The ironing is delicious.

Lisa: The word is “irony”.

Bart: Huh?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think it was Zeus saying "remember who the real god of gods is boy!"

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

I do find it funny because I find that specific church to be a disgusting place, I despise evangelicals. There is an even more ironic and dark history to the Church and more specifically it's founders. There were a lot of rumors, including wrongful death allegations, coc aine smuggling, all kinds of crazy rumors about the place. I do recall one incident where they were sued for convincing a cancer patient to pray instead of seek treatment. Anyways.. typical mega evangelical church where the founders "working for god" made tens of millions of dollars, living the high-life ... sanctioned by God of course.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i work with somebody that goes there and he said when you "join" they ask for W-2's and they tell you how much to give. I asked if he still goes there and he said yes. i guess the old saying goes "you can buy your way into heaven"

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well, we'll have an answer if after they rebuild Tacky Jeebus, the whole place goes up- or is simply destroyed outright.

I still like my take on the burned out frame. Reminds me too much of cartoon characters who get set on fire....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by Ahabstar

Think about it.

It is a huge planet.

What are the chances of lightning striking that statue?

The statue has been struck down by a power bigger than lightning.

"Do not worship graven images" - what about Denver airport?

Lets use some science before you say higher being. I am sure this has been explained already, but I would like people to think before they say God did it.

Lightening is known to hit large objects with metal in on or around them. Parts of the inside of this statue where made of steel.

Expanding the lightning numbers... 100 per second equals 6000 strikes per
minute
6000 per minute equals
360,000 per hour
360,000 per hour equals
8,640,000 per day

www.newton.dep.anl.gov...

Tall objects are hit by lightening. This thing had it coming.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

I'm gonna burn in hell

Maybe not.
Who died and made you Judge?

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Some people are very naive.
What if this person who by testimonial is already cast in doubt.
was taunting God. Denying his comandment inj malice.
It is concievable.
I want to know who here on this thread would deny Gods presence on this earth even as I write this. please make yourself known to him.
Here and now. Nothing will happen he will just know.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crash override
i work with somebody that goes there and he said when you "join" they ask for W-2's and they tell you how much to give. I asked if he still goes there and he said yes. i guess the old saying goes "you can buy your way into heaven"

No church has the right to ask for your W-2. Tell him to run away from that blasphamous, heretical dwelling as fast as he can.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join