It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the Freemasonry conspiracy was actually a fabricated by the Catholic Church?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

When we truly learn to give (especially "how" to give) we find happiness, wealth and direction. It's an immutable law. Many who've gotten plugged into charity as a lifestyle have discovered that.

When we learn how to give we might find ourselves even more poor with an even greater challenge ahead of us. Depends on the person, and the tests God is allowing them to be put through.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

Originally posted by AvisNigra

reply to post by AvisNigra

Fraternity is not a concern of mine. "charity" (which is just doing what you should when you can) is necessary along with truth.

The knock you mentioned interests me.

No concern for fraternity? Why? Are you a female or a loner? There's no one I'd rather spend time with than my wife, but second to her I do love a nice evening with gentlemen around good food, cigars and a beer or good drink. I enjoy that with the lodge or with the council hall (KofC) and with colleagues who are involved in neither.

And you're right about charity; giving is necessary. It's the core nature of God Himself - "for God so loved that He GAVE....." When we truly learn to give (especially "how" to give) we find happiness, wealth and direction. It's an immutable law. Many who've gotten plugged into charity as a lifestyle have discovered that.

1.I am not like most people. I spent a lot of my youth in the street (keep in mind, I am white), and my speech patterns and general mannerisms are that of a street guy. Because of this, I find it hard to socialize. Not to mention, I have seen a bit of suffering and the jokes groups of men tend to make.....tend to make me want to fight tbh. There are more reasons than that,but fraternity is not important to me. Helping the world is. I am not a female though no.

2. The core nature of God is Love. Giving is involved in love.

Many would like to join the Freemasons or the KofC because they are business men. I genuinely just want to help keep people alive and stay out of prison. If either group is what they claim to be, I should have success in either one. Freemasons appeal to me because they started this country on Christian values. KofC appeals because they work closely with the Church. Decisions decisions....
edit on 30-1-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

Interesting points.

And regarding decisions - join both; decide which you like better.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

When we truly learn to give (especially "how" to give) we find happiness, wealth and direction. It's an immutable law. Many who've gotten plugged into charity as a lifestyle have discovered that.

When we learn how to give we might find ourselves even more poor with an even greater challenge ahead of us. Depends on the person, and the tests God is allowing them to be put through.

I must disagree that giving leaves us poorer, at least when we do so correctly. I would rather not be indiscreet and talk of personal wealth here, but if you're interested feel free to PM me and I can explain more. Suffice to say, when one realizes "how" to give then there are certain laws that are put into motion.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I've pondered this, too. The motivation for the catholic church to do this would be to create anti-semitism towards Jews, perhaps a 2000 year revenge for killing Jesus.
[edit on 15-6-2010 by filosophia]

You have got to be fking kidding me.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

You pretty much put my own thoughts in very succinct form.

<< 1  2   >>

join