It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcano in Ocotillo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Volcano in Ocotillo?

remaxroatanmls.com

Look at the number of earth quakes
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-6-2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This is a check it out thread rather than a full report. It has not gone bang YET!

We all knew that more volcanoes would be going off, but I did not think that it would be the USA next.

Keep your eyes on this page for the latest ongoing reports. When it goes you will see it first on this site for sure.

remaxroatanmls.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

or go to source HERE

[edit on 15-6-2010 by theregonnakillme]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Ya...Since April when we had that 7.2, it has been non-stop shaking here in California. Its interesting you post this thread. I am not sure where you live, but about an hour and a half ago there was a 5.7 in Ocotillo that shook me all the way up where I live just 10 miles east of Downtown Los Angeles. Did you feel or know about it? If you didn't, what a strange coincidence you posted this. So far it has been followed by about 14 aftershocks above 3.5, all within an hour and a half. Not to mention the many more aftershocks just under a 3.5....

So far about 38 total as I finish typing this....

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Enigami]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Nice site! Thanks for the link!

Looks like alot of folks are in for a long night,keeping watch!

(I'll be one of them!)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigami

So far 69 earthquakes and counting; nearly all in Ocotillo. VOLCANOE LINK It is not under the volcano, but with all the problems in the gulf, and the fact that earthquakes preceded a giant fissure the size of Everest opening up LINK, I would not be sleeping to well tonight.

I live on Roatan, A small Caribbean Island off the coast of Honduras. We had a 7.3 last year, the island has NEVER had an earthquake so the locals say. Stay safe I doubt it is over!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Ya, my earthquake notifier is constantly going off. I think tonight may be a rough one for all of Southern California. Thanks for the well wishes. I rent a room on the second floor of a two-story house....a position I really don't want to be in during a night like tonight...

new topics

top topics

join